SORT BY Relevancy
A majority of voters believe Barack Obama’s presidency has been a failure, a new poll says.According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 52 percent of Americans say Obama’s presidency has been a failure, compared with 42 percent who believe it has been a success. Thirty-nine percent believe strongly that his presidency is a failure, just 3 points below his total success score.Politico
Protect Internet freedom. Defend net neutrality
On September 10th, sites across the web will display an alert with a symbolic "loading" symbol (the proverbial “spinning wheel of death”) and promote a call to action for users to push comments to the FCC, Congress, and the White House. https://www.battleforthenet.com/sept10th/
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on changing personality traits, debating Christian versus Objectivist ethics, conning jerks and blowhards, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Can I reclaim lost personality traits?
Question 2: Why is the Objectivist ethics superior to Christian ethics?
Question 3: Is it wrong to con jerks and blowhards?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
On the Dr C Robert Jones Galt Report
Mr. President, I know this consult is uninvited. But, Wednesday you will address the nation about the threat ISIS poses to the world.
You must not let your own psychology interfere with the message you send to our mortal enemies.
I believe you feel ambivalent about the decency of America. But if you let that ambivalence be known by ISIS, they will be emboldened.
As he has grown weary of Washington, Barack Obama has shed parts of his presidency, like drying petals falling off a rose.
Since January of 2013, we have been ranking the very best independent wrestlers on a weekly basis. This is a KAYFABE list, meaning it is not centered around our opinion of who the best worker is on a weekly basis, but rather, more sports-oriented in the thought process of wins being the most important factor in getting ranked. Many various independent wrestling writers spend their time debating who the “best in the world” is while we simply seek to prove it via wins and losses.
In order to be ranked and to avoid personal biases, we have a group of voters from around the country who have 3 main criteria for voting (in a similar manner to ESPN.com’s NFL Power Rankings):
1. Win-loss record for the week & overall
2. Strength of opponents for the week
3. Overall public perception of the wrestler in question (i.e. Chris Hero has a stronger following than a regional independent wrestler who most people have never heard of)
We will be breaking down the Singles Top 10, discussing the Tag Team Top 5 and attempting to shed some light on the various wrestlers and companies that make up independent wrestling, so please sit back and enjoy the show!
Our Website (where YOU can participate in the weekly online poll voting): http://indypowerrankingsipr.wordpress.com/
Our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/IndyPowerRankings
Also search “Indy Power Rankings” for our open Facebook group where anyone on the indies can promote their various merchandise, fan pages, and upcoming events
Our Twitter: @IndyPowerRankin
Our Instagram: @IndyPowerRankings
in Self Help
On tonight’s show, we will talk about taking control of the white house! We will first compare George bush’s presidency with that of Barack Obama. WE will discuss their accomplishments and shortcomings. From there, we will learn how to take control of all levels of government, including the white house!!
John J Nazarian has returned to the airwaves!
Celebrity P. I. John J Nazarian's weekly take on the news from the funny, to the bizarre, to the serious. John's show will have 1-3 guests depending on the topic; which will be announced on his site. The guests will range from the funny, bizarre, good friends to the top experts. John and his guests will be covering current events including High Profile trials, celebrity gossip, celebrity guests and/or top expert guests in their fields. Some shows will have guests debating with John, other shows will be fun, or to gossip about Hollywood and the rich and famous; some shows are serious with serious content, like John's commitment to stop teen bullying and suicides. John's shows will run the gambit to crumple you over with laughter from bizarre headline; to educate you with society tough topics; to making you cry as you listen to a guest bare all. Telephone lines are always open to call in throughout each show. We encourage you to join in the discussion, or ask questions of John and/or his guests. Visit John's website to get the latest breaking topics coming up on future shows at: http://www.desperateexes.com Or you can just check back here to see who John's guests for a particular show; guaranteed to make you laugh, think and at times cry. Be sure to go through his website to see the pictures of John's family, grandchildren, Charlie the $10k PI doberman, and John's love for cars, motorcycles and all things fast!
The media is now asking why the Obama presidency failed, but the real question is why their own partisanship caused them to ignore all the red flags and push him to election anyway. The media has enabled the Obama administration's incompetence and corruption every step of the way. Also, the left has had the NFL in its sights for years, but the Redskins name change and now the Ray Rice incident has taken it to a new level. We will examine why.
in Self Help
When it comes to treatment for drug addiction, it might seem counterproductive to attempt to force someone to go to rehab. In fact, in some cases this can lead to further complication of the issue as an addict may retreat and isolate if they feel threatened or coerced. However, because of the high association between substance abuse and crime, many drug users and alcoholics find themselves the focus of criminal court cases. Judges may require that a convicted drug offender attend a substance abuse rehab program, as part of their sentencing. Unfortunately, experts in the field of addiction disagree about the effectiveness of compulsory programs. Examining their efficacy is critical to developing a more comprehensive understanding of how treatment for addiction works.
Those who oppose the imposition of mandatory drug rehab programs generally cite “choice” as the most significant factor in whether a treatment program will be effective or not. These people argue that because drug use and the behaviors associated with it are a choice, that addicts must therefore choose to get treatment on their own volition. In an article on mandatory drug treatment, J.D. Tuccille writes;
“Treatment might be offered to criminals in the same way as other medical and educational services are offered, as a means of maintaining or improving their health and changing their circumstances. But pursuing drug treatment would have to be the choice of the criminal who is responsible for his or her own actions in all circumstances. Join me as we discuss this contriversial issue which has many debating which way to vote. Tonite 9pm
in Pop Culture
Prepare yourself for the greatest show that has ever aired. For years, Anthony & Gartiz have been debating their uniquely diverse views on everything and nothing at the same time. Now, you get to listen. Wrestling is still real to them, they listen to better rap than most, have a love/hate relationship with movies, and don’t worry about climate change because a super volcano is going to destroy everything. Their perspective on day-to -day happenings will change the way you look at life. Ranging from the funny to the serious and all the craziness in between…no topic is off limits.
Call any VOC Nation Radio Show live, toll free at 855-VOC-RADIO (855-862-7234).
Follow VOC Nation @vocnation
Visit VOC Nation on the web at http://vocnation.com, simulcast at http://thebradyhicks.com
The VOC Nation Radio Network traces its roots back to 2009 in Philadelphia. Bruce Wirt took over the afternoon shift on the Voice America Health and Wellness Network and proclaimed himself, “your new ‘Voice of Choice’ in afternoon radio.” The V-O-C in VOC Nation was born.
The VOC Nation Radio Network spun away from WNJC Phila in October 2012 and took to the “cloud”, using their solid fan base to instantly become one of the most listened to mediums on the Internet. In 2014, VOC Nation merged with Brady Hicks' IN THE ROOM Internet Radio Network, giving the combined medium over 50,000 monthly listeners.
VOC Nation Radio streams live programming 7 days a week, and has forged partnerships with BlogTalkRadio, Stitcher Internet Radio, Podomatic, iTunes, and GoDaddy to bring daily live entertainment and podcasts to listeners worldwide. VOC Nation has over 100,000 twitter followers and ranks in the top 1% of podcasts as ranked by Podomatic, and in the top 5% of streaming programming as ranked by Stitcher.
"The United States will recruit a global coalition to degrade and ultimately destroy the militants, known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ,eradicating a cancer like ISIS was a long-term challenge that would put some American troops at risk.We will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are, That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq,”using an alternative name for ISIS. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.” President Obama
Guest: James Yardley, contributor to American Thinker & blogger, joins me for a look at events in the Middle East, the kids in the border and the general state of the Obama presidency.
Looking for a good book to read? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- NTEB (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)