SORT BY Relevancy
Rev. Deb is kicking off my look, feel and experience of meditation in our lives as we allow the expression of the Universe to express through us as we release the stresses of the day, or your planning of your wedding.
And So It Is!
Deb Cottle, professional speaker and author, is focused on improving lives with her proven and easy-to-follow 4Step GUTS FORMULA. This formula teaches others how to change their thinking, correct negative self-talk, gain more knowledge, and set realistic goals. Deb is the producer of the newly released Music & Motivation CD, co-author of the book, Success Simplified, and creator of the upcoming DVD series called Women with GUTS! Also joining us is Jacqeline Marcell. Jacqeli
In this episode Mike talks with his long-time friend and dedicated Lung Cancer Advocate, Deb Violette.
In 1998 Deb’s world was turned upside down when she was diagnosed with stage III-A lung cancer and was given a 10% chance of living 2 years. As she thought about her grim prognosis one evening, it suddenly dawned on her that she should be focusing on the 10% chance of survivorship. Since then Deb has gone on to share hope and inspiration to countless others, especially in her home state of Maine where she is the Founder and President of Free ME from Lung Cancer http://www.freemefromlungcancer.org/
She is a regular participant in the programs of national cancer research organizations including the AACR, ASCO, and is a Member of the International Association of the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) and the Maine Cancer Consortium. Deb is an inspiration to everyone who is aspiring to be a Powerful Patient.
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle and her guest Mercedes Dash as they talk about Meaningful Living and how it is sometimes achieved by transitioning. Sometimes we have to go through many stages of change to eventually achieve the peace and life that we want. To ensure that life is worth living, one must live a meaningful life. To achieve that life, one sometimes has to transition. Transitioning or changing becomes a part of the process of growth and development. For some transitioning is a continuous process until you reach that point of self-actualization — where you know yourself, value your self-worth and love who you are.
When adversity hit Mercedes due to the loss of her family’s business, Mercedes decided to look deeply into herself to find out was heart-centered and soul-filling for her. Taking care of children was her love and passion having brought up 4 sons and taken care of her seven grand-children. Mercedes also went back to college where she took a course in Early Childhood Development to better prepare her for her role in education. Mercedes is also a serial-entrepreneur recently opening an in-home preschool and childcare. In September of this year Mercedes added a new business; a children’s party business which is named Children’s Party to Go.
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Guest: Mercedes Dash
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
Time: 11:00 am EST.
Deb Accuardi is a maker. She handspins, knits, cooks and gardens in her Mt. Hood home. She cherishes each moment by living her creative life full of intention, and pursuing things that fulfill her need to make.
Listen in as Deb shares her life and work around natural handdyeing, handspinning, gardening and cooking from her own gardens. You'll hear first hand how these centuries old crafts are interrelated and cross paths as she expirements and expands her fountain of knowledge.
To learn more about creative workshops, tutorials, e-books and patterns, visit iCreateFlix.com.
Join me for a chat with...
Mark E. Sackett-The Art of Active Networking theartofactivenetworking.com/
Jason Holstein Golden Gate Business Association www.ggba.com/
Deb Stanzak www.ronwear.com
aspyrcommunications.com shieldsinteriors.com tndc.org papichulosalsa.com/ bethanywebster.com/ Events: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8727559365
in Self Help
We are running September's RadioRescue segment from The Best People We Know Show - hosted by Deb Scott - here today for our listeners!
Coming up on this massive radioshow, we're tackling questions on: SLEEP - what it’s for and what happens when you don’t get enough of it?
As you'll see there is rather a lot to it! Dr Alex Concorde MD PhD MBA works as a specialist coach and consultant in business, psychology & medicine. You can find out more about her pioneering work or book in with Dr Alex via dralexconcorde.info.
Get Dr Alex's Back Catalogue of free RadioShow segments and for her RSS feed from dralextalks.com, and send in YOUR questions via askdralex.com
Disclaimer: this is not medical or psychological advice but the opinions of our two experts for the purposes of education. If you have a challenge, please seek out a qualified professional.
Learn these 3 reliable ways to easily and effectively set yourself up for success and happiness in your business or the business of living, with award winning author, top rated podcaster and certified life coach Deb Scott. Before and after the show, please post your questions for Jory and Deb on Jory's Facebook Business Page.
Deb Scott, BA, CPC is a four-time award winning author of “The Sky is Green and The Grass is Blue,” and a top rated Best Podcaster winner of “The Best People We Know Show” on blog talk radio, stitcher and player FM with over 1 million global listeners. Deb spent twenty years as a cardiovascular surgical specialist, winning numerous awards for outstanding sales and leadership skills. In her personal life, Deb battled sexual abuse, others’ alcoholism, dysfunctional relationships, depression, was the sole caregiver to both her parents who fought cancer to their death, and even experienced financial devastation. Today, Deb helps people turn things around in their business, or the business of living, with the discovery of the amazing you.
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle on Wednesday morning on Women in Business Radio. As the year is coming close to an end, we have decided to bring you a segment on Living Meaningfully, Living Purposefully and Living Authentically.
We see this segment as a great closing message to leave our audience as the year ends. We hope that through these shared experiences and stories, others will be motivated and inspired for the new year. We also hope that they will strive to have a higher reason and purpose for 2014.
Pat Matson’s genius lies in the writing of blogs, ezines and articles, curriculum and white papers with a moral or spiritual message for entrepreneurs, especially life coaches or spiritual coaches. You can sign up for her ezine Giving Back .
Guest: Pat Maton
Guest E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
Today's guest is the well known and highly acclaimed William Gladstone. He is the genius behind Watersdie Productions, he has signed some of our most significant cultural icons and made certain their works were published and promoted to deliver their thougths into the hands of us all for the betterment of society. His client list includes Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, and Barbara Marx Hubbard. As a trustee for the prestigious Club of Budapest, he collaborates with some of the greatest thought leaders of our time.
His recently released book, The Twelve, is a novel he has written that introduces us to the mind of this Yale and Harvard trained cultural anthropologist who has traveled the world in search of mysteries.
Join us to hear what this fascinating human being has on his mind today.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (178 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (68 chatters)
- NTEB (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (46 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (45 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (38 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (26 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (26 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (22 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (7 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (7 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- We Game (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (4 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- TWR Radio (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- amyalkon (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle ONeal Bosley Jr (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)