SORT BY Relevancy
As human beings we sometimes have a tendency to believe that life should be smooth or stable and our expectations should always be met especially if we have faith in God. When our expectations are not met, we can become angry or bitter with ourselves, others including God. Pastor Faith Muchiri will enlighten us from her life experience on how to deal with the unexpected. Listen live at:619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/ Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show – Voice of Empowerment. Beatrice Ndura
This week’s show on 2 Regular Guys is all about dealing with problem employees. We often say, your life changes forever the day you hire your first employee. On this show, we’ll discuss the kinds of problem employees you may encounter, and how to deal with them. We’ll also be welcoming a special guest, Michael Robertson, SGIA President & CEO, to discuss the recent SGIA Expo in Las Vegas.
Aaron and Terry will also bring you details on things you want to discuss. Join the conversation at our Facebook or Google + Page or even hit us up on Twitter. Tell us about what you have going on in your business!
Also don't forget to join us live via the online chat below during the LIVE show.
Special Guest Dr Bom Bay later in the broadcast
Enforcing your position
To Become Whole. My web site is http://www.doctorbombay.net/
Join me on google plus https://plus.google.com/+tarhakaelbey19
Feel free to visit our Blog Spot, http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/
Please have paper and pencil for this one
Special guest Dr Bom Bay later in the broadcast
How do we handle Rent, Land Lords, Lease agreements ?
Dr Bom Bay My ancestry
has taught me to work with Fruits, Dates, Herbs and Oils to make a Human Being "WHOLE". The process of Healing dates back thousands of years. It is recorded in Books known as "Ayurveda" ... "The Book Of Life" ... the oldest known Medical System recorded by Indians: Validated by Wisdom from Africa and India. Surgery, Massage, Sweat Therapy, Yoga, Accupressure, Meditation, and The Full Compilation and Archiving of all the Fruits, Vegetables and Medicinal Herbs on the Whole Planet, came out of Ayurveda. The ability to "heal oneself" by way of Different Modalities, starting with Food and Complemented by other Modalities to make you healthy, Whole, Holy. I have helped many people Overcome Many Conditions. We have been Healing people for Centuries. I also work with Energy, Light, Vibrations, Heat, etc. to help people achieve Optimal Health ... To Become Whole. My web site is http://www.doctorbombay.net
For the solution to your debt go to http://www.newdebtelimination.com
in Self Help
In this half hour episode, Susan Lager addresses an issue so common to millions of people. Tune in and find out about key tools you can use to protect yourself from the "emotional vampires" who have the potential to undermine your feelings of peace and joy during the holiday season. Learn some key strategies to ward off negative social energy, be true to yourself, and be freed up to focus on all the other people who bring love to your life. Why get caught without a plan? Be smart, and have wonderful holidays in spite of the difficult people who will be sitting at the table with you.
Call in toll-free 877-497-9046, or if the lines are busy, call in on the regular number at 760-542-4114. Join the conversation with questions, comments, or ideas of your own!
in Self Help
Coach Cafe' is thrilled to welcome back grief recovery expert, Carol Brody Fleet, author of 'Widows Wear Stilletos' and 'Happily Even After'!
The holidays are supposed to be a time of joy and we are all bombarded by the expected merriment of the season. But what happens if you are dealing with loss at the holidays – the death of a loved one, a divorce or break up, loss of a job, loss of a home…and you're just not in the mood to celebrate? What if you're the exact opposite – you feel the need to "kick up your heels" and those around you don't think you should be kicking up anything? What about children? What is “appropriate” if loss is part of your holiday season? Learn the answers to these and many other questions surrounding grief or loss at the holidays, as well as how your holidays can still be a time of warmth and peace.
Carole Brody Fleet is the award winning author of the critically praised national bestseller, "Widows Wear Stilettos...", (New Horizon Press) and "Happily EVEN After: A Guide to Getting Through (and Beyond) the Grief of Widowhood" (Viva Editions); winner of the prestigious Books for a Better Life Award, one of the top national awards in publishing. She is the founder of Widows Wear Stilettos where the widowed of all ages find support and encouragement; helpful tips and education. With her inimitable message of "What Now and What Next", Ms. Fleet educates, inspires and offers practical, emotional and even humorous guidance to the millions who have experienced any kind of loss, tragedy or challenge in their lives.
Find out more at www.widowswearstilettos.com
Deb DeRousse and Debbie Marcum are the hosts of Mystical Awakenings Radio.
Both ladies have worked in the paranormal field for several years and are Spiritual Mediums with a passion to help those who are dealing with grief. They also work together with the missing, advocate spirituality, and are public speakers.
There are many myths about how one is "supposed" to deal with the loss of a loved one, but what are the truths? Is there really a wrong way to grieve? Is it normal to be angry? Will you feel your loved one near you? Can those who have crossed over give you signs that they are near? What about our pets, can they stay with us in spirit? These questions, and more, will be answered tonight.
Phone lines will be open for those of you who want to make contact with a loved one on the other side.
This week we'll be talking more about the makers and breakers of all relationships: communication, trust, cheating and baggage from past relationships plus much more. Tune in, listen to our thoughts and advice from not only the male and female perspective side of things but also how differently the three of us as individuals view things based on our own experiences and personalities. Call in's are ALWAYS welcomed and appreciated and we'd love to chat in the chat room with all of you live during the episode. So tune in from the comfort of your own home,pour yourself a drink as we take you all to REHAB: LOVE SEX & DEALING WITH YOUR EX. REHAB NATION...GET ON BOARD NOW CAUSE WE AIN'T STOPPING FOR ANYONE
Relationships can be challenging even with all the odds in your favor but add incarceration to the mix and it's a whole new ball game. On this episode we'll be talking about the affect incarceration has on relationships and more. What are the positives and negatives? How does this not only affect romantic relationships but family relationships as well. Can love behind bars make or break a relationship? Tune in as the Rehab crew hits this topic and chime in with your own opinions and ideas.
As a result of growing up without a father and many other issues stemming from childhood, many women lust after sexually and desire to be with “thugs”…But, very few women actually know how “thugs” are viewing and planning on treating them. If you missed our special on “How to Avoid Dealing with a Thug”, where we discussed exactly why certain types of men target certain types of women specifically for sex, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week, 365 days a year by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (185 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (0 chatters)