SORT BY Relevancy
We all have negative thoughts from time to time but turning them into a permanent life style can be an energy sucker and a relationship killer. We need to evaluate the reasons why we would like to be in a negative relationship. Heizal Njuguna will give us tips on dealing with negative people. Listen live at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6 PM MST, 5 PM PST: at 619-393-2852 or listen live/archived at: http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thanks. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Antoinette Ortega, Future Author of "Life Empowerment Towards Spiritual Success", talks about having negative people in your inner circle and how to get rid of the negative energy. Negative people, places, and things can really drain you and bring you down, but i will talk about how to stay above the negative energy to keep moving forward.
This is a must listen to podcast for anyone who is serious about dealing with negative people. Negative people can get into your head and cause you pain and even more, they can cause you to attract exactly what you do not want. You need some serious methods for dealing with negative people because without a plan, you are at their mercy. Most negative people are not bad people. They often care about you, but they are jaded and want to infect you with their beliefs.
BSW - Episode 18 - Dealing With The Negative
Pastor Bryan Webber Email: email@example.com
in Self Help
Do you have anyone in your life who is a negative Nelly? Someone who sucks your energy, brings you down, deflates your balloon? In this show, Linda Campbell, Registered Clinical Counseling Hypnotherapist discusses how you can keep those doom-and -gloomers from wrecking your Zen!
Linda Campbell is the director of the Horizon Center School of Hypnotherapy. For information about her training, go to horizoncenterhypnotherapy.com
Living someone else's life plan is the fastest and most consistent path to an unfulfilling, unrewarding, and frustrating existence. Your relationships will be filled with mediocre people who rely on other people to determine their sense of self worth and direction and who're trying to depend on other people to make them happy.
It's time to tell the truth as me and my guest Linda Wattley share her awesome life as she reveals how it was to be in the military and dealing with the issue of PTSD. Linda is also an author of the book Soldier with a Backpack. Please tune in Friday February 12th 2016 at 7:30pm EST and the call in number is 347-945-6003.
Join Host Live Chats
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (5 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (3 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (2 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (1 chatters)