SORT BY Relevancy
How important is jealousy in a relationship?
We all know the chronic, corrosive nature of jealousy Cemeteries and Penitentiaries are filled with unanswered questions and bad decisions all victims of jealous rage. But Jealous rage is an extreme. Is it possible to have a healthy amount of jealousy in a relationship? Is make-up sex the new white meat?
Gather round folks you just might learn something, and if you know something call in and share something.
In Genesis 16, Sarai entertains a demonic idea to engage Hagar as a surrogate mother. Abram succumbs to Sarai's voice and a rivalry ensues between Sarai and Hagar. After Hagar conceives, a demonic thought process consumes both of them as it relates to the anticipated birth of the child. The thought process swells jealousy in the eyes of Sarai which causes Sarai to implore Abram to cast out Hagar. Jealousy is cruel, but those victimized thereby have should have the divine hope that God has made provision for you in spite of the jealousy.
On this episode of Love Dare Radio we will recaping day 7 of the Love Dare, "Making A List and Checking It Twice." We will also be discussing monster of jealousy and how it can destroy a marriage.
Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Pastora Marilyn Ramos will be discussing: Women often endure daily, stressful situations, commonly involving husbands, boyfriends and men in general. The discovery of a cheating partner is a heartbreaking example, in which women too frequently blame the “other woman,” not the cheater. The situation sometimes escalates between women, possibly leading to verbal and physical altercations. Jealously and emotional pain are the transcendent causes for this grotesque behavior. Instead of maturely dealing with their own problems, insecure women may feel the urge to compete with each other. Such competition usually involves physical appearance, with intentions to gain false confidence and feelings of worth.
Those who have experienced narcissistic abuse know how difficult it can be to communicate with them. Every narcissistic abuse survivor asks the same questions: Why are they so defensive? How do we deal with them? Will they ever change?
Today's special guest, Darlene Lancer is here to answer those questions and talk about her newest book, Dealing with a Narcissist: 8 Steps to Improve Self-Esteem and Set Boundaries in Difficult Relationships. Darlene is also the author of several other books including Codependency for Dummies and the new book Freedom from Guilt and Blame: Finding Self-Forgiveness.
Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and relationship and codependency expert. Over the course of 25 years, she has helped men and women recover from trauma, achieve greater self-esteem and autonomy, and find their paths personally and professionally. This is Darlene's third guest appearance on A Fine Time for Healing.
To learn more about Darlene Lancer please visit her website http://www.whatiscodependency.com/
Contact Darlene at email@example.com
Sibling rivalry is common in families where there is more than one child. But teaching children how to get along with their brothers and sisters is essential for teaching them how to get along with the rest of the world. How do we help children adjust to a new child in the family? How do we prevent feelings of jealousy and resentment? How do we as parents make sure we're not showing favoritism to one child and neglecting other children? When children are constantly bickering and tattling, that's a sign they feel they need to compete for parents' attention. How do we instill the value of equal importance of all people in the minds of our children? What if one child has different physical or emotional challenges that requires extra attention? How do parents make sure all children feel included in the family?
When you "Little Girl" becomes a YOUNG LADY but she still hasn't left home. Do you still treat her like a baby? How do you handle the "Let's talk Woman to Woman" with your Adult "Little Girl".
The WORLD sees your "Little Girl" as ain adult but what do YOU see?
These things and MORE on the NEXT EPISODE of "Relationships and You" with Radio Talk Show Host Robin Manley and her FEATURED GUEST is her OWN DAUGHTER 2ndLF Jasmyne Williams
"HEAR" you there!!!
"He's mine, don't you talk to him!" "Don't be flirting with my girl!" During courtship, people often claim others as part of their territory, and conflicts arise when someone violates an unspoken rule: Don't try to "steal" someone else's man or woman. Is there such a rule before marriage?
BSW - Episode 18 - Dealing With The Negative
Pastor Bryan Webber Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After we go through a miscarriage, stillbirth or early infant loss, our lives are changed forever. During our grief journey we might find that there are certain situations and/or occasions that can provoke (or trigger) intense emotional responses. How can we cope when faced with these situations?
On tonight’s show the topic will be When grief gets intense: Dealing with triggers.
Join the conversation and share your story with us calling (845)-241-9893
“There is sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.” Washington Irving
MM Radio... DISCUSSING THE TOPICS THAT MATTER TO YOU
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (72 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)