SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Snday Night Dead we are joined by Mike Boler co-host of Prime Time Paranormal. join us as we talk about all things paranormal and take your questions 9 eastern on Dead Air.
Join us "LIVE" on Fish Bait Radio with North Carolina native and BFL angler Bryan Rice. Will talk with Bryan about fishing the BFL's, Tournament Preparation and cover tips on how to make you a better angler on the water..
And being from North Carolina our self we will talk about some of the home town lakes around NC that monster bass and share a few secrets that can help you on and off the water to become a better angler...
Another episode of HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD brought to you by GUD MONEY, DJ MALBEC and DJ DEEPDISH. Bringing you that good hip hop music from the 90's until today. Every Monday night from 10:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST. Feel free to call in during our showtime for some conversation or just sit back and enjoy. Our number is 347-945-6946. Shouts to all of our listeners out there, keep doing what you do. We appreciate it!
YOU CAN FIND US ON PODCAST @:
This week on Sunday Night Dead, we continue our series of discussing parts of the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. This week we discuss what is generally considered the most active part of the asylum, the fourth floor. Once the quarters for staff and later the drug and alcohol wards, there is quite a bit of reported activity in the area. From the relatively good-natured activity of the entities in Ward T to the much more darker and menacing activity on Ward R join us as we discuss one of our favorite locations. Sunday 9 eastern on Dead Air.
DJ DEEDISH, MALBEC, AND GUD MONEY ARE BRINGING YOU ANOTHER EDITION OF HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD. TONIGHT, WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST: BLACK GLOBE WHO IS JOINING US FROM SAN ANTONIO. WE ARE PLAYING HIS TRACK: "TOMMORROW" YOU CAN FIND HIM AND SONG ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qElxxdVDwiE BLACK GLOBE "TOMORROW"
YOU CAN FIND US ON PODCAST AT:
Slashmaster1989 will be asking William T about Angel fish! If you have ever strolled down the aquarium aisle at your local pet store you have probably seen freshwater angelfish. These fish are uniquely beautiful with their tall, pointed fins and their sparkling scales – it is no wonder they are one of the most popular species in the freshwater aquarium hobby. Not only are angelfish beautiful to behold but they are also a pleasure to cultivate. If you have ever thought about keeping freshwater angelfish, take the time to learn about the species so you can be sure to set up your tank to accommodate their needs and preferences.
Lori Chats today about seafood, fresh, frozen, even canned. Stove top, oven or grilled, fish and seafood choices are everywhere and can be prepared a ton a ways. So get your pan hot and your foil out, remember all you have to do is try it out.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show. This episode airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club, in Hollister, CA, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Elephant & Rhino Conservation - Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA
- Pinnacles National Park Condor Recorvery Program - Alacia Welch
- ‘Maritime’ the latest album by songwriters Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer
- California’s Sequoia Country - Dana Dierkes – Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks, Denise Alonzo – Sequoia National Forest, Aaron Collins - Kaweah Oaks Preserve, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce.
- Go Wild in Yuma, AZ - Linda Morgan, Yuma Visitors Bureau
- Birds in Art - Artist Victoria Chick.
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (97 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)