SORT BY Relevancy
Ms Fahim Talks To Davida Shensky About How She Overcame The Odds To Get An Education...When She Could Not Find Gainful Employment, Davida Decided To Start Her Own Company, Career Performance Institute....Davida Works With Clients To Teach Them How To Have Their Own Businesses And How To Build It Into An Income... If You Have Questions Contact Ms Fahim at 773 651 0934
In a world where attention is currency, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to attract the eyes and ears of your target market
1. Get endorsed by a local celebrity.
But instead of trying to get a superstar to support your business, try seeking out a local celebrity instead.
2. Create a LinkedIn group.
Not only is a LinkedIn group free to create, it can enable you to offer your professional network a vibrant, useful information resource all while driving traffic to your site and increasing sales
3. Get published on niche blogs.
While it may be difficult to get on the front cover of a major magazine, you can create marketing opportunities by being featured in a popular niche blog.
4. Create videos for YouTube.
With more than 800 million unique visitors a month, YouTube can be a powerful platform for marketing a business online. To do so, go beyond simply posting random videos of your product or sharing your thoughts.
5. Write an e-book about the biggest issues in your industry.
No longer do you need a publishing company or thousands of dollars to get distribution for a book
People who should listen to this show entrepreneurs, career coaches,
When looking at traditional job opportunities this last January, I found one that was traditional situation, but one that also came with a big plus. I was hired on as a sales manager and trainer for a local real estate company to the tune of a $30,000 a year base salary. This increased (and stabilized) my personal income, in addition to giving me a stake in the success of the brokerage. With my traditional gig, I have the health insurance and 401(K) I needed, but I have the unique potential to earn some rather large bonus bucks. Since I earn a percentage of the profits that the brokerage nets each month, I have a job that has both a stable salary and a passive income stream.
. This company offers amazing deals on travel, discounts on local items in addition to deep dish discounts and bonuses on things I would buy anyway -- both online and offline. In addition to this, as I recruit people to be on my team on the business side of this firm, I earn even more passive income as they grow their own teams. Yes, it's network marketing. Yes, it's direct selling, but it comes with a very positive cash flow paycheck, as well as a steady stream of bonuses, a potential for a car allowance (a BMW nonetheless) and even a potential for a housing allowance on top of it. All in all, the income potential for my network marketing gig is an extra $50,000 annually if I work hard and sell my little buns off. Of course there are also scads of extra bonuses, and the potential to travel around the world at whole sale prices with my girls, on the cheap --
I am currently working on the manuscripts, but see a very realistic potential (after having done lengthy research) to earn an additional $20,000 to $30,000 a year from three to five publications (the average is $10,000 for a well-written work), even after the initial publishing fees.
People who should listen to this show--entrepreneurs, career coaches
The objectives that a good brand will achieve include:
Delivers the message clearly
Confirms your credibility
Connects your target prospects emotionally
Motivates the buyer
Concretes User Loyalty
To succeed in branding you must understand the needs and wants of your customers and prospects. You do this by integrating your brand strategies through your company at every point of public contact.
A strong brand is invaluable as the battle for customers intensifies day by day. It's important to spend time investing in researching, defining, and building your brand. After all your brand is the source of a promise to your consumer. It's a foundational piece in your marketing communication and one you do not want to be without.
There is a spectrum of opinions here, but in my view, marketing is actively promoting a product or service. It’s a push tactic. It’s pushing out a message to get sales results: “Buy our product because it’s better than theirs.” (Or because it’s cool, or because this celebrity likes it, or because you have this problem and this thing will fix it, etc.) This is oversimplification, but that’s it in a nutshell.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, small business owners, career coaches
answer is yes. The benefits of having of several sources of income include:
1. It’s easier to create several small income producing streams over one large one. For example, it’s easier to create three streams that earn $1,000 than one stream that earns $3,000.
2. It reduces the risk of being left without any income. If you’re laid off or one source of income drops, you have other sources to help you get by. Especially in home business, which has an ebb and flow, you can offset the ebbs through having more than one source of income.
3. It helps you avoid boredom in work by having different things to do every day
4. You can create income streams based on your interests, talents and passions.
1. Take out a piece of paper and write your main business product or service in the middle to start a mindmap. If you’re a virtual assistant, you’d write VA in the middle of the paper.
2. Create four spokes titled “Products,” “Services,” “Advertising/Affiliate,” and “Other” off of your main product or service.
3. Create spokes off of each of these options with ideas on how you can make money at them.
People who should listen to this show are home-based business owners, entrepreneurs, under-employed, coarre coaches
Online and brick-and-mortar businesses require Internet marketing strategies. A comprehensive Internet marketing strategy can launch or increase sales substantially for a business. Internet marketing requires a knowledge of social media, search engine optimization (SEO), blogs, email lists, affiliate marketing and more. If you do not already recognize these terms, you may want to learn more about Internet marketing. If you are ready to launch a business or a product, then you should research, create and track a marketing strategy online as well as in print. Read the steps to find out how to create an Internet marketing strategy.
1. Develop your brand name and image before communicating with your market
2. Study your competitors.
3. Study your market
4. Mimic the successful marketing strategies of your competitors. --you don't need to reinvent the wheel
5. Create a multi-faceted Internet marketing strategy
6. Set up tracking capabilities for all of your campaigns
7. Launch your campaign in the same few days and weeks
8. Evaluate your ROI and repeat any strategies that were successful, if and when you launch new products.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches,
Although we measure our lives in years, we live them in days, hours, minutes and seconds. Every action-every detail of our lives—has bottom-line repercussions, and it's dangerous and derogatory to think of any of those details as trivial, unimportant or inconsequential.
Successful people, in many walks of life, understand the importance
of detail and why everything counts:
Ultimately the key to quality and excellence in every aspect of our lives is doing little things correctly, all the time, every time, so that each action produces a quality result.
Those who enjoy the greatest success understand that it takes hundreds of small, seemingly insignificant details repeated perfectly day in and day out to create an unforgettably excellent experience.
The people who deliver superior results are not simply doing more of the same things everyone else does; they are doing better things, and they are making everything count.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches
Content curation is the process of discovering, gathering, and presenting content surrounding a specific topic digitally. Don't confuse it with content creation, but rather compiling relevant content from different resources and delivering it in an organized and easily understandable format.
Content curation can be presented in different formats including RSS feeds, blog links, social media newsfeeds and online news mashups or digital magazines. We all know that the internet is abounding with content, so much so that it can often be difficult to keep up so many of us depends on successful content curation. Good content curation will include only the best and most relevant information because it helps a user sift through the information overload that they are faced with on a daily basis.
So how can you use content curation in your marketing?
Content curation and aggregation are causing major changes to the publishing industry and your business can take advantage of that. Think of content curation as a way to supplement, complement and expand your original content. By compiling the best information out there around your specific industry and creating a news hub you can become the go-to expert that people come back to for the most up-to-date information. Content curation also has an added benefit which is helping you with your own search engine marketing.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneuers, home-based business owners, career coaches, bloggers,
If you want to create multiple income streams, then you have to start thinking differently. Look for new ways to make money. Think outside the box
Use any skills related to work or hobbies to generate profitable ideas. Freelance your services on the weekends. Create information products and sell them on the Internet. Plan parties. Don't limit yourself.
Even an extra income of $500 each month could go a long way to paying down debt or increasing your investments. We often hear about the importance of diversifying our investments, but diversifying our income streams is just as important, particularly in difficult economic times. Let me show you just how valuable even an extra $500 per month can be. Then I’ll list the factors to consider in deciding how to generate extra income, followed by 10 multiple income stream ideas.
Flexible: The ideal source of extra income will allow you to call the shots when it comes to your time. Particularly if you have a full time job, the last thing you want is being tied down to working a set number of hours each week at a second job.
Scalable: Look for income sources that have at least the possibility of generating substantial amounts of income.
Sustainable: The ideal extra income source will continue to generate cash even when you’re not working at it. The idea is to build something that can eventually function without you
People who should listen to this show are underemployed, entrepreneurs, career coaches
Competition is part of the human spirit and is a vital aspect of all of our lives. Whether in business, sport, politics, entertainment, and industry—you name it—competition drives motivation and innovation.
As Andrew Carnegie said, “…while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.”
While it’s important to never lose sight of your competitors so you can react positively if they begin to out-develop you, it’s equally important to watch what they do wrong. They will undoubtedly make mistakes, so learn from them and act accordingly.
Competition makes you want to be on top; to be first; to be the leader. You persevere until you get to that exalted position. If you’re toppled from your perch (for whatever reason) your inner life force tells you to start all over again until you get back on top. That’s the nature of someone like me who is competitive. You have no choice. It defines your very being.
People who should listen to this show entrepreneurs, career coaahes,
So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport crossed my desk highly recommended by Early to Rise readers and many of today’s popular authors, including Seth Godin, Daniel Pink, & Reid Hoffman, founder of Linked In.
He outlines 3 traits that make you love your work:
To achieve these traits, you must first develop valuable skills that earn you career capital. It is only when you have career capital that you can take control of your life.
“Turn your focus toward getting so good they can’t ignore you... Regardless of what you do for a living, approach your work like a true performer.”
“If you want a great job, you need to build up valuable skills – which I call career capital – to offer in return.”
“Adopt the craftsmen mindset first and then the passion follows.”
“It is a lifetime accumulation of deliberate practice that again and again ends up explaining excellence.”
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches, executive coaches
You want to become the hunted rather than the Hunter for learn to become the hunted rather your for your clients. The best way to do this is to position yourself as the expert for which your niche is searching for. One way of accomplishing this is to build a relationship with your potential clients and position yourself as the expert so that your prospect can put their trust in you. Positioning means that you have them buy more of yourself without hesitation because they want to give you their money.
To become known as an expert you need to know what is going on in their mind. For instance:
1. What are their fears?
2. What are their deepest strongholds?
3. What keeps them up at night?
How do you understand what their needs and wants are:
1. What makes them tick?
2. What are their deepest concerns/fears?
3. What is their desired outcome of what they are struggling with?
4. What are their internal conversations they're having?
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, coaches, executive, & career coaches
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)