SORT BY Relevancy
Host Lori Wilk welcomes Author and Talk Show Host, Hal Spielman to Successipes to talk about being single and over 50. Hal wrote the book, "Suddenly Solo" after losing his wife to Cancer and having to begin a new phase of his life as a man who was once again Single. Hal is a refreshing guest as he's honest and authentic about the trials and tribulations of dating, relationships, sex and putting life back together in new ways when you find yourself "Suddenly solo" Hal hosts the talk show and has a website under the same name so be sure to look him up and tune-in http://www.SuddenlySolo.org
Tune-in for more shows with your host, Lori Wilk at http://www.BYLNetwork.com where you'll find her on the Money Channel.
In this episode of AKANFO NANASOM - Ancient Authentic Akan Ancestral Religion, we continue our series on the AKRADINBOSOM - the Abosom (Deities) who govern the solar, lunar and planetary bodies which govern the 7-day Akan week and also the Okra/Okraa (Soul) of the Akan individual.
We examine the Male Obosom of Awukuda (wednesday) and the okyin nsoromma/planet Awuku ('mercury'): Awuku is called Set (Sut) in Khanit and Kamit. He is the Divine Messenger of Ra (Creator) and also the 'Trickster'. Awuku (Aku) is also called Kweku Ananse in Akan, Eshu in Yoruba and Legba in Fon and Ewe.
We examine our publications:
Awuku - Obosom of Awkuku and Awukuda ('mercury' and 'wednesday')
KOKOBO - Warning
Set and Anat - The Datings of the Contendings of Heru and Set - dissexuality/homosexuality was Never Accepted in Kamit
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
EOTM Radio's Online Datings 'Love Expert' and author of "What I Learned from Dating 51 Men Online," shows you how to find your soulmate by way of internet dating.
Be sure to participate in live chats with hundreds of EOTM listeners just like you...looking to make love happen in their lives.
EntrepreneursMatch.com -- Online Dating Site for Sexy Entrepreneurs.
In this new series of shows Carla B., shares insightful answers to your online dating questions. Check out a few submitted questions below & listen live for the answers!
1. What is a good strategy to determine if someone is the right person? Is there a list of “must have” and “can’t stand” questions, experiences & beliefs?
2. What are men really looking for?
3. What advice do you have for singles over 45 who are anxious for another chance at love?
4. I really want to speed up the process of finding my soulmate, so lately I’ve been dating more than one person at a time. How do you suggest handling this without upsetting one of the women that I’m dating?
5. How do you know when you are totally ready for a new relationship?
6. What are the tell-tale signs that someone is genuinely interested in you?
7. What are your suggestions for writing a good headline that’ll attract my soul mate?
8. What are some danger signs that someone’s not being authentic?
9. Why do women want the “bad boy” versus a sensitive guy?
10. I met someone who is just getting over a relationship. He hints that he might want to be just friends. How should I proceed?
Join Our FaceBook
Vist our Website TheLoveZoneUsa.com
Click here to enter Contest to Win the Book
Join us as we get into the mind of not only Author but also Director & National Best Selling Author Willie Speight speaks on his book, experiences and the many problems the African American relationships face. He speaks on empowerment of women in his book and importance of a healthy relationship !! Don't you miss it! To advertise on this or any of The Love Zone USA.com episodes email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dating v. Relationship?
Are you relationship ready? Children Introductions Tribute to Breast Cancer Month
Other Relationship Questions
Tune in August 2ND @ Noon(central). When our Topic will be Interracial Dating. Special Guest Gus of The C.O.W.S here on blogtalkradio. Do you agree with Interracial Dating? Have you ever dated outside your race? Do you feel People should date and Marry inside there own Race? If so hit us up and tell us your thoughts and opinion on Interracial Datings! Trust it will be Hot Discussion.al
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress