SORT BY Relevancy
Dirty in Public and Single Dating Diva have cast a spell over Mr. Mrs. Romance and will be bringing our listeners topics that show the naughty and nice of relationships and sex. In our virgin episode Marrie and Suzie attempt to define cheating on their own terms.
What is the age range that you date? Unsure of how young or how old to date? Do you have a really narrow range, like 30 - 35 years old, or are you open to ANYBODY over 18? What is appropriate? For men? For women?
Join us for this show on your dating age range and how it affects your success in love.
About the host:
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" groups and book “How Divas Date,” Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Listeners can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at email@example.com.
Tonights show will be all about dating in 2013 i want to hear dating stories from everyone we will give dating help on how to meet that special someone and also the what to do and what not to do .. we will also cover the up's and downs of online dating and what to lookout for ..
In this first part of my 3-segment radio blog, we will be focusing on how the internet is changing the traditional (perhaps now archaic?) dating rituals in American society. Join me and a special guest as we discuss the many online outlets of dating and how they operate to help people find love - or is it just what the internet wants them to think is love? Find out when you tune in! You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate, all voices and opinions are welcome.
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
Just like always we are talking dating on the next show and want to invite you to come be a part of it and all the stories etc that will come from it .. if you have a date story and want to talk about it feel free to tune in to the show or if you need some help or want to talk to someone about dating please feel free to call in and i will try my very best to help you ..
Hi Singles, I just came back from New Orleans and boy did I hear some interesting things! Let’s talk about it!
Have you heard of using spells and potions to make someone fall in love with you?
What about praying to the Lord to have a specific man/woman like you? Is that witchcraft, too?
Join me as I discuss "Dating & Witchcraft!"
Call in with your questions/comments.
Also, if you have specific knowledge on this topic, please contact me ASAP to be on the show. Thanks!
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
Join us as the Matchmaker & Dating Coach Kiki Strickland discusses dating for ministers and pastors. How do pastors find The One? In their congregation? Online dating? If you are a pastor/minister, or if you are looking to date a pastor/minister, you don't want to miss this segment!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (449 chatters)
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)