SORT BY Relevancy
Let's talk about summertime dating ideas for couples & singles plus #CelebCouples News!
It is always interesting to stay informed with hot topics also
JOIN US THIS MORNING!!! at 11:30 AM CENTRAL on LOVE, MARRIAGE, AND RELATIONSHIPS: THE GODLY PERSPECTIVE WITH HOST...GERALDINE COLEMAN AND GUEST HOST NADEIA SMITH AS WE DISCUSS SINGLE WOMEN IN MINISTRY DEALING WITH AND HANDLING, LOVE, CONFLICT, AND RELATIONSHIPS. CALL IN AND JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS THESE VERY IMPORTANT TOPICS AND APPLY GODLY AND BIBLICAL WISDOM.. YOU CAN LISTEN IN OR CALL IN AT 646-595-4383.
Are You Hang-Gliding or In Handcuffs?
Join best selling author and relationships expert Dr. Bob Wright as he dives into the freedom of singlehood. We have the freedom to do and say anything we want as we search for our partner. What will you do with it? How will you face the fear of going for what you want?
Learn the Skills to Bring the Best out of your relationships and all areas of yoru life! Join us at the next Transform! Training.
Ladies, are you newly divorced and want to get back out there and start dating? Or have you been out of the market for a while and don't know how to get back in? Dating has changed over the years!
We have a diva joining us this morning that is back out there dating after being married for many years and she is here to give us the 411 on what's happening. She has more suitors than she can handle since she started dating again. Hear what she is doing to get some new tips and advice on your own journey to a new love!
Shanda Estwick bio
After being with her husband since she was 16 for 22 years and married for over 12, at 38 Shanda Estwick found herself in unknown territory, single and clueless about men and the current state of dating. Undaunted by her lack of experience, she began her quest not just to figure how to successfully maneuver within the current world of dating but ultimately to obtain invaluable nuggets that would cause her to evolve on a more expansive level. Now with each new day, she compiles and chronicles information that every woman on the dating scene and starting over should know, from right in the trenches based on up close and personal conversations and interactions from men of different ages, races, and backgrounds and even women who’ve picked up their own nuggets along the way. This is the stuff that books and blogs are made of – how and what men really think, how to present your best self while being authentic and true to oneself and how to attract a variety of quality men whether it’s on an internet dating site, during a trip to the grocery store or walking down the street.
in Pop Culture
Dr. Zoe & her guest Darrick Gitomer aka "The Inspirational Ginger" have a real, raw & relevant conversation on dating & single life in your twenties. Be sure to download the "Dr. Zoe Today" app where you can listen to the show, submit questions you would like answered, interact with the fan wall & more! http://DrZoeToday.com
Men if you are dating in 2014 chances are the woman you meet will have kids. According to official numbers, 42% of all births was out of wedlock. If you are dating a Black Woman chances are even higher, because they account for 72% of all those out of wedlock births. Women should you let every man that you date meet your kids? Women should you take advice from a man you're dating, about how to raise a son that doesn't have a father in his life?
Where we discuss sex, dating, and everything in between.
This weeks topic is dating co-workers yes or no
Open Mike Night Lets Talk About It !
1. How soon should sex come into play upon first
meeting someone with a mutual attraction ?
2. Where is the best place to meet single people?
3. Just what is a relationship?
4. How long should you date each other before sex?
5. How soon should a sister tell her new man about
6. When should a man tell his new woman about
His past relationships?
7. How much money should a man spend on the first date?
8. Should the sister make every effort to pay for dinner on
the first date?
9. How soon should oral sex begin in a new relationship?
10.How long should each party communicate before meeting
each other in person?
For the tools to cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
For info on us and what we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net/
4) Baby’s Daddy – When your dealing with a woman and your getting know her, you shouldn’t have to deal with kid’s father. Some guys can’t get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an un-attentive jerk and didn’t give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you’ve entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a “father of the year,” nominee.” The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the woman and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next know you your having this conversation- “I’ve decided to try and make it work with Jimmy’s dad”. Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms
Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2008/01/13-reasons-to-avoid-dating-single-mothers/#qDUhL8CJEpmkWwGR.99
www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com email@example.com call in 661-467-2407
The "Stigma" of being a Single Parent with an African background seems to make it close to impossible for them to have relationships or be taken seriously in that area. I see plenty of Single Parents, especially Females resort to a Singleton lifestyle after trying to no end.
Is it possible for Single Parents to still find Love? Especially being African? Nigerian?
Join us next Thursday as we talk about this prevalent issue, we all could learn a thing or two.10pm folks, Let's swap tales...
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (57 chatters)
- churchfolk (25 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (5 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (5 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Inc (3 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NPE X Daily Bible READ (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- EarthsRetreat (0 chatters)