SORT BY Relevancy
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
In this first part of my 3-segment radio blog, we will be focusing on how the internet is changing the traditional (perhaps now archaic?) dating rituals in American society. Join me and a special guest as we discuss the many online outlets of dating and how they operate to help people find love - or is it just what the internet wants them to think is love? Find out when you tune in! You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate, all voices and opinions are welcome.
This broadcast will disucss various relationship topics for both men and women. It will tackle the struggles of dating today, in particular, but not exclusive to women and men of color. There appears to be a lack of committment in today's world. This show will target those deep rooted issues in hopes to produce positive results for successful dating and long term relatioships.
Online dating sites are all to familiar these days its every where online,chat lines, and back pages, craigslist , every where you look its going on . Dating sites ante what they use to be just like soicial sites but we will save that for another day .. Usually dating sites are free for women and they charge the men ..So what goes on I'm sure you really want to know ...Here we go
Creator & Founder of "Cheek'd" Lori Cheek joins us tonight.
Despite the soaring popularity of online dating, there’s one inherent flaw: You never really know who (or what!) you’re going to get.
Enter Cheek’d, a clever new social connection service that removes the question mark and replaces it with a fun and flirty exclamation point.
This exciting concept, which launched in May (and named after its founder, Lori Cheek), lets a small black card do the talking. Whether it’s in a bar, at the gym or during a quick trip to the grocery store, Cheek’d users can express their interest in someone by coyly handing them a card that contains a cheeky phrase such as “act natural. we can get awkward later.” and “I just put all my drinks on your tab.”
“If the receiver of the card chooses to learn more about the card giver,” Cheek explains, “they can visit Cheekd.com, enter the personal ID number on the card they received and view the card giver’s online profile. From there, the receiver can contact the card giver via the Cheek’d internal messaging system.”
It’s that simple. No more probing questionnaires or guesswork. You know who (and what!) you’re getting right from the start.
Discussion is "Online Dating" vs "Meet & Greet Dating". Is this online daing thing really working or is it a scam. From Match.com to Christian Mingle who do you trust. Are there privacy issues, worried about being hacked. Do more people date online then in person? This a whole lot more of questions will be discucss and answered hopefully. Anyhoo call in and give us your opinion or experience.
"In The Studio with Lennis, at 3pm PST or 6pm EST, 646-727-2914
Online dating has become a worldwide phenomenon and a useful tool for people of all demographics. Bravo’s latest reality show “Online Dating Rituals of the American Male,” has confirmed the normalization of online dating and its successes. Mobile apps like Grindr and Findr have created ways for people to order a sexual mate in less time than it takes to order a pizza. In an era of immediate gratification and formidable data, has searching for a mate online, become the new normal? Please join us and speak your piece as we discuss The New Normal: Online/App Dating, Tuesday at 6:30pm EDT 4/15
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)