SORT BY Relevancy
BACKGROUNDS & ASSETT SEARCHES
We conduct all types of Backgrounds from locating missing persons (heirs of an estate) to loved ones and family members.
Missing persons and family members, we locate them by searching computer databases, searching prisons, homeless shelters, Salvation Army, Social Network Sites like Facebook, etc.
Once we locate that person, we make contact with them and make sure that they want to be contacted by the client?
This week on ParaTruth Radio we'll be interviewing special guest Chris O'brien about his book, "Stalking the Herd". Since 1992, Christopher O'Brien has investigated over one thousand paranormal events reported in the San Luis Valley--located in South-central Colorado/North Central New Mexico. Working with law enforcement officials, ex-military, ranchers and an extensive network of skywatchers, from 1992 to 2002 he documented one of the most intense waves of unexplained activity ever reported from a single geographic region of North America. His ten-year investigation resulted in the three books of his "mysterious valley" trilogy, The Mysterious Valley, Enter the Valley, and Secrets of the Mysterious Valley. His meticulous field investigation of UFO reports, unexplained livestock deaths, Native American legends, cryptozoology, secret military activity and the folklore, found in the world's largest alpine valley, has produced one of the largest databases of unusual occurrences gathered from a single geographic region. He is currently working with a team of specialists installing a high-tech video surveillance and hard-data monitoring system in and around the San Luis Valley. His latest book Stalking the Tricksters has been released by Adventures Unlimited Press. This controversial book distills his years of field investigation and research into an ingenious unified paranormal theory that is sure to create intense interest and controversy. This is going to be an amazing show you don't want to miss.
Don Eckerle of the German Genealogy Group (GGG) and John Martino of the Italian Genealogy Group (IGG) join Jane this morning to talk about the mammoth indexing projects their groups took on when they decided to tackle Long Island records and then New York City vital records and then NARA NYC records and then some more. Don and John will discuss what records they have done, what records they intend to do, and what the differences in their groups' databases are. They will also tell us how they manage their indexing projects with more than 2,000 volunteers. They'll also share interesting stories from their indexing and tell us about unusual records or people that they came across in the records.
In May 2014 Don, John and their GGG partner Bob Boeckle received the National Genealogical Society's Award of Merit in recognition of exceptional contributions to the field of genealogy.
John and Don are pictured with the other New York attendees at the NGS conference in Richmond, Virginia. They are all members and volunteers for the GGG and IGG indexing projects.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. James Duke will be discussing herbistatins – herbal alternatives to synthetic statins using wholesome foods that lower the bad LDL cholesterol and raise the good HDL with fewer negative side effects.
James A. Duke, PhD, held several posts in his more than three decades with the US Department of Agriculture including chief of the Medicinal Plant Resources Laboratory. He also developed the phytochemical and ethnobotanical databases at the USDA. He is the author of more than 30 texts and popular books, including the The Green Pharmacy and Handbook of Medicinal Herbs, and is on the board of advisors for Prevention.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a MIT research scientist formerly trained in robotics and artificial intelligence. In recent years she has switched her focus back towards biology. She is concentrating mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. Since 2011, she has written 10 papers (7 as first author) in various medical and health-related journals on topics such as modern day diseases (e.g., Alzheimer, autism, cardiovascular diseases), analysis and search of databases of drug side effects using NLP techniques, and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.
Christopher O'Brien is an investigator of the unusual. He has written several books on his findings. His field investigation of UFO reports, unexplained livestock deaths, Native American legends, cryptozoological animals, secret military activity and the folklore, found in the world's largest alpine valley, has produced one of the largest databases of unusual occurrences gathered from a single geographic region. His new book Stalking the Herd (600 pages 2014) is the most comprehensive book ever written on the subject of “cattle mutilations.” It is destined to become the go-to textbook examining this complicated mystery. We talk to Chris about his new book, some of the amazing cases he covers, and the myriad of theories as to why these mysterious cattle mutilations occur.
For more information about Chris, visit his website at: www.ourstrangeplanet.com.
Award-winning documentary storyteller, Leonard Smith lll of LS3 Studios provides an insightful approach on how he discovered information about his enslaved 3rd great-grandmother. He shares his roadmap technique on how to use online databases, public and courthouse records.
Genealogist Leonard Smith lll discusses the story of Louise, who demonstrated her commitment and courage to gain freedom for herself and her children by fighting in the Assumption Parish Court System for eleven years form 1845-1853. Leonard will be conducting a genealogy workshop on March 29, 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the New Orleans Main Library Auditorium.
Please join host Antoinette Harrell as she interview Leonard Smith lll. This workshop is sponsored by the African American Resource Center. Seating is limited, please call to reserve your seat.
CAROL AND RENE' will tell the story of how identities are stolen, people are created, dead people are resurrected in order to commit fraud on the courts/land records and our nation. Hear how the systemic identity theft affects you ALL. From every court of records IN THE NATION to every BANK in the WORLD the crimes exist, the most heinous are through using the identities of children. The third party unsecured debt collectors and attorneys who represent the banks are involved and there are shadow cases and dockets falsely placing warrants and bonds on your backs! And, the fake properties and fake deeds of trust are created to further the thefts and create fraud upon the courts. The nation has been fighting MORTGAGE FRAUD, but in reality it all comes stems from identity theft and fraudulent documents filed into our land records aka: CRIME SCENES. The electronic Databases used by the crooks create unjust enrichment for the banksters and elite, our people are being betrayed. Guests will include Moms and Dads from across the nation who will talk about how this has affected their families! call in and listen: 646-478-3875
TUNE IN AND LISTEN!
Rhiannon Held is author of the SILVER series, an urban fantasy series about werewolves from Tor. In her day job she works as a professional archaeologist. Unfortunately, given that it’s real rather than fictional archaeology, fedoras, bullwhips, aliens, and dinosaurs are in short supply. Most of her work is done on the computer, using databases to organize data, and graphics programs to illustrate it.
In REFLECTED, the third book of the series that began with her debut novel, SILVER, Rhiannon Held continues the secret lives of the werewolf packs that live and hunt alongside human society. Silver and her mate Andrew Dare are pack leaders of the entire North American werewolf population, and that makes the more traditional packs in Europe very nervous indeed.
In book 2 of the series, TARNISHED, Andrew Dare finds his mate in Silver, but they haven’t found the pack they can call home. Andrew has baggage—his violent history with the packs of Spain and the rumors of his lack of control. And then there’s Silver—the werewolf who has lost her wild self to a monster’s assault, and who can no longer shift forms.
In SILVER, Andrew Dare is a werewolf. He’s the enforcer for the Roanoke pack, and responsible for capturing or killing any Were intruders in Roanoke’s territory. But the lone Were he’s tracking doesn’t smell or act like anyone he’s ever encountered. And when he catches her, it doesn’t get any better. She’s beautiful, she’s crazy, and someone has tortured her by injecting silver into her veins. Silver represents a terrible threat to every Were on the continent.
Caleb talks with Joe DiPietro about practical security controls for databases and big data environments. The following aspects of security and compliance will be covered:
- what to monitor
- how to discover sensitive information
- validating security controls & database policies
- what role does the business owner play in the security framework
- what to protect in a big data environment
The Ready for IBM Security Intelligence Partner Program Webinar link reference in the show is as follows: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwoamoe8zkpv4&lang=en
Monday through Friday our focus will be on:
Hour 1: Public Safety We Love you [click here to join our Facebook page]
Hour 2: US Constitution
Saturday and Sunday:
La Bussola [the compass] - navigating life with faith, hope and encouragement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- NTEB (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)