SORT BY Relevancy
MR~Men of Righteousness will present this month's Bible study from Daniel chapter 3. The subtitle is "Experiencing Deliverance Through Devotion to God". Ministers James Williams, Michael Corks and Christopher Johnson invite you to join them as they study the Word of God together. Join them on Saturday, July 6 at noon (CST). They are studying from the book, "Being God's man...by standing firm under pressure" authored by Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck & Todd Wendorff. If you don't have to book, you can also go to the website to view the study notes after each session on the websites blog. Hope you join us!
Our prayer motivator verse from the Word of God today is Philippians 4:6 which reads: "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
Our prayer motivator quote today is from Andrew Murray. He said, "The coming revival must begin with a great revival of prayer. It is in the closet, with the door shut, that the sound of abundance of rain will first be heard. An increase of secret prayer with ministers will be the sure harbinger of blessing."
Capt. Dan The Cavalry Man is back ! The Cash Back King takes your calls about real estate, politics, investment during the war, what is all this hooplah about "The Secret"....Ooooo The Secret? Is it just another hype brainwash session or can you really think the universe into being?
I think these guys are drunk on their own riches and need a wake up call, Call in and be a part. Our guests this week are:
Tom Meaglia's financial credentials include the following: MSFS (Masters of Science in Fi
1. According to German newspaper DW, the UN Security Council’s peacekeeping mission in the Golan Heights is up for renewal, but the escalation of the conflict in Syria has plunged it into crisis. Until recently, the area was usually calm.
2. According to The Associated Press, the jet stream, the river of air high above Earth that generally dictates the weather, usually rushes rapidly from west to east in a mostly straight direction. But lately it seems to be wobbling and weaving like a drunken driver, wreaking havoc as it goes.
3. According to Reuters, scientists have warned that a new and deadly strain of bird flu that emerged in China in February but seems to have petered out in recent months could reappear later this year when the warm season comes to an end -- and could spread internationally.
4. According to The Times of Israel, a survey conducted by Haifa University reveals that a majority of Israeli Arabs feel they would be justified in launching an intifada, or uprising, if their situation did not improve. Forty-eight percent of Arabs said they thought a Palestinian state would someday replace Israel, whereas only 19% held this opinion in 2003.
5. According to Reuters, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister said that his country regards the involvement of Iran and Hezbollah in Syria’s civil war as dangerous and believes the rebels must be offered military aid to defend themselves.
The Bible says in 1 Peter 1:13: "Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.
Signs of His Coming: Snowden extradition controversy strains U.S. ties with China and Russia | Anti-Semitism on the rise in Europe | After flooding, Calgary could be without power for months
Prophecy Bootcamp: Our topic for today is titled "The Bottomless Pit, Part 2" from Dr. John MacArthur's book "The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ."
Action Point: Listen to Jack Van Impe on the importance of Christians being on guard against false doctrine creeping into the church
+ Plus, listen to Etta James singing "Down by the Riverside"
INTERVIEWING WITH GOSPEL GROUP SENSATION " SHEKINAH GLORY MINISTRIES" FOR THEIR UP-COMING CD ENTITLED, "JESUS" AND WILL BE PLAYING MUSIC FORM THIER UP-COMING CD.
Our prayer motivator verse for today is Psalm 39:12 which reads: "Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were."
Our prayer motivator quote today is from Jonathan Edwards. He said: "God can answer prayer, though He bestow not the very thing for which we pray. He can sometimes better answer the lawful desires and good end we have in prayer another way. If our end be our own good and happiness, God can perhaps better answer that end in bestowing something else than in the bestowment of the very thing which we ask. And if the main good we aim at in our prayers be attained, our prayer is answered."
Our prayer motivator devotional today is part 32 of our series titled "THE SIN OF PRAYERLESSNESS" from Dr. John R. Rice.
Prayerlessness shows a lack of real enjoyment of God. We should honestly face the fact that most of us do not really enjoy prayer or we would pray more. We eat because we are hungry; the body demands food. We sleep because we are sleepy; the body demands rest. We visit people because we enjoy fellowship. If we work harder and the body needs more food, we hunger for it and then eat more. If we are specially in love with someone, we long more for his or her companionship and spend more hours in his or her presence when possible. When we are unusually worn and tired, the body demands more rest and we sleep longer if possible.
That simply illustrates the fact that if your heart were hungrier for God, you would pray more. If you really enjoyed His presence, you would seek it. If you enjoyed praying more than other things you do, you would do more praying and less reading or playing or eating or sleeping. Prayerlessness proves that we do not really enjoy God.
+ Plus, listen to Babbie Mason singing "Pray On"
Praying Through the Bible #38 | with Daniel Whyte III
TEXT: Job 21:15: "What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?"
We are in a series of messages titled "Praying Through the Bible: A Series on Every Passage and Verse Regarding Prayer in the Bible". The purpose of this series is to encourage and motivate you to pray to the God of the Bible. We highlighted each of these over 500 verses and passages in the new Prayer Motivator Devotional Bible. So far, we have done 37 messages in this series.
This is message #38 titled "Is There Profit in Prayer?"
Today, as we return to the book of Job, we come across a question that I am sure many people have asked. Job asks this question in the midst of a discussion about the seeming prosperity of those who do not serve God. These wicked people ask, 'Who is God that we should serve him? Why should we pray to him? Is there even any profit in prayer?'
If we are honest with ourselves, we will admit that at times, some of us have wondered the same thing: Why should I keep praying? What good is there in spending this time in prayer? The devil will sometimes come to us as we pray, and remind us of all of the things we could be doing instead of praying. And, if our prayers are not getting answered as fast as we want them to be answered, we are tempted to throw up our hands and say, 'What's the use?'
So, taking this question from the book of Job, I want to give you tonight three reasons why prayer is profitable.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (52 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- The View from Montana (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- HoneySoul (5 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Vibr8tional Healing Live (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (3 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Soapbox International (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ITS A LONDON THING MYDJSTEVEO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)