SORT BY Relevancy
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
Kirk Stange talks about the dangers of posting on social media sites during family law, divorce and custody litigation. This is based on an article on an article on www.stangelawfirm.com titled Steve Nash case shows how the use of Twitter in a custody case can be important.
Having locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County by appoint only in Illinois, you can contact Stange Law Firm and their Divorce Attorneys in St. Charles, Missouri and Divorce Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Patriots and the government are they compatible? That will be the discussion tonight. Are Patriots the militia the government told you about? Patriots and the MSM-why they are at odds. https://www.facebook.com/patriotvoicesofsocialmedia If the links are disabled go here for the link.
Patriots, are you tired of being censured or account suspended for voicing your opinion? For spreading the truth? I will read your posts out loud to the audience or you can call in and do it yourself and to whom you want to say it. Call into the show @ (646) 929-1036, Twiiter @patriotvoices1
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- John Baptist (79 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)