SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Dance With Bipolar is a new radio blog series that views bipolar from a positive perspective. The name of blog was chosen for two reasons: 1. Similar to the contestants who put forth much effort to perform in the TV hit show Dancing With the Stars, those with bipolar and their effort put forth are “stars” every day of their lives to survive the hurt from people who don’t understand them and the deep pain from the illness itself. 2. Similar to dance, bipolar has many different rhythms such as chemical, sleep, and mood rhythms which all effect behavior. The purpose of the show is to embrace bipolar in a positive ways by utilizing problem solving, mindfulness and truth to develop new rhythms of behavior. This show is also for friends and family members to understand bipolar rhythms and learn to interact in positive ways to strengthen relationships. Meg Dog, Bipolar Specialist, and Doc, a NJ psychologist, invite you to dance with spirit of bipolar to learn, live and love. And believe, “ You are a star to survive your worst day, and we are all grateful that you did.”
Listen in with our caller from texas. There is lot of beef to this show!
in Self Help
Dance With Bipolar is a new radio show that views bipolar from a positive perspective. Bipolar as in dance has many different rhythms. Bipolar has chemical, sleep, and mood rhythms which all effect behavior. The purpose of the show is to help those who have bipolar disorder to embrace bipolar in a positive ways by utilizing problem solving, mindfulness and truth to develop new rhythms of behavior. This show is also for friends and family members to understand bipolar rhythms and learn to interact in positive ways to strengthen relationships. Meg Dog (Bipolar Specialist) and Doc, (Family Psychologist) invite you to dance with spirit of bipolar to learn, live and love.
Listen to our caller, Nancy from Florida. It's pretty juicy I'd say!
What dancing teaches you in your business to help you serve your clients better.
Partners/relationships - give and take, leading, knowing the moves, timing.
Effective communication, body language, tonality, content, having more patience.
Focus on where to take the lead and where to follow; Effective communication and infinite patience play a huge part.
How to Enjoy Your Stress-Free Time Rich Life by Being in tune with your Client what they are saying and what they want.
Why business is a dance - Must be on time with business or deals don't happen.
Leading and Following in Business for success.
When you get the moves right it is so much fun, like in business and in dance.
The post DYWD 020: Business is a Dance appeared first on Sophia in Sapphire.
in Self Help
Dance With Bipolar is a radio show that views bipolar from a positive perspective with uplifting appeal. We have people from all over the county call in with questions that relate to bipolar disorder. Topics may include: the meaning of recovery; being a good parent when having depression or manic symptoms; determining how much to reveal your diagnoses to your employer; knowing when to ask for help; balancing relationships and your diagnoses; managing medication; advocating for your wellness and finding the available resources.
Join Meg Dog (bipolar peer specialist) and Doc, (individual and family psychologist) invite you to dance with spirit of bipolar to learn, live and love.
We have two callesr: Kathy from Canada, and Will from NJ. Meg Dog has rock star status in this episode.
in Indie Music
In this episode, we discuss:
- Seeing oneness in seemingly different people.
- Owning a firearm.
- The time between incarnations for both positive and negative entities.
TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS LIVE DURING THE BROADCAST OF THE SHOW
(1) Call (646) 595-2294. You will be able to listen to the show through your phone but your microphone will be muted.
If you would like to be unmuted so that you can ask Carla & Crew a question live on-air, press the "1" key on your phone at any time. This sends a signal to the hosts. When there is an opening, we will unmute you and address you by area code so that you know you have been unmuted.
TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME:
(2) Go to the Bring4th forums at http://www.bring4th.org/forums/, click on the " In the Now – Q&A with Carla and Crew ", and post to the "Submitting Questions" thread. (http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8214)
(3) Send an email to the "contact" address on this page: http://llresearch.org/contact.aspx
If possible, Carla requests that the question focus upon the spiritual principles of evolution. However, Carla and team will not turn a question away if outside this parameter. In general, our responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the L/L Research material of the last 35+ years.
Good evening ABQ Sports Crew Nation after a short break the boys are back and ready to get back at it. On tonight's show we will be talking playoffs! The NFL regular season came to an end today. So we will discuss all the playoff matchups and see where your team will end up. We will also discuss some college football as the bowl games are coming to a close and the playoffs gets underway. Call us at (347) 326-9928 to discuss everything we have for tonight. See you at 7pm sharp!
The year is coming to an end. Only 3 shows left for the year. Tonight we will re-visit some of our Hardest Dance Tracks played in 2014. Next week tune in to session 2 for our hardest Hip Hop tracks of '14. Always coming to you live from the corner of Kennedy and Lois in Tampa Fl. Tonight we are mixing from 10pm til 2am and going "live" at 11pm eastern time. For your "radio fix" tune in to blogtalkradio.com/drumz email@example.com for comments or questions. Dont forget to tune in January 12th 2015 for our NEW Music release show. All tracks played this year will be filed away forever. So tune in and lets re-visit some of 2014's hard dance sounds that made us move all year. Happy Holidays to all !!!!
Dr. Katrina D. Thompson will discuss the origins of American entertainment from her book Ring Shout, Wheel About: The Racial Politics of Music and Dance in North American Slavery.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- WXOBB (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)