SORT BY Relevancy
Yahoo! Sports national columnist Dan Wetzel joined Thursday's show to talk all things NFL. Plus, I opened with my reaction to the Celtics' win over the Cavs. Tune into "I'm Just Sayin" with Danny Picard every weekday LIVE at 9 a.m. ET, and get every show by subscribing on iTunes, via BlogtalkRadio.
Yahoo! Sports' columnist Dan Wetzel joined Tuesday's show to talk all things NFL. Plus, what's the story with Josh Hamilton? Tune into "I'm Just Sayin" with Danny Picard every weekday LIVE at 9 a.m. ET, and get every show by subscribing on iTunes, via BlogTalkRadio.
Yahoo! Sports national columnist Dan Wetzel joined Wednesday's show to talk all things NFL. Plus, after talking to several NHL players, I provided an update on the labor negotiations. Also, I gave my best Ray Lewis impression. Tune into "I'm Just Sayin" with Danny Picard every weekday LIVE at 9 a.m. ET, and subscribe on iTunes, via BlogTalkRadio.
The epic 3rd installement of the new show that is taking the world by storm, it's Ask Dr. Dan. On our last episode, Dr. Dan regaled us with tales of how he came to be an expert in solving people's problems. And now he's proving that Snake-Oil salesmen like Dr. Phil are merely bunkum. That's right bunkum. It's a medical term. It means bullshit. Tune in this week as the good Dr. tells everyone the cure for obesity. Yes! The moment America has been waiting for exclusively on Ask Dr. Dan!
Call in to seek Dr. Dan's sage advice: 646.649.0981
Or email us at: Ask.Dr.Dan03@gmail.com
Website: Hot Pink Lotus Lois Wetzel, MFA, artist, author, and Delphi Class Mystic (according to astrologer and psychiatrist, Mitchell Gibson, MD) who is the host of this show, hardly ever just talks about herself. Today will be an exception. No telling what will come up. We will definitely talk about following guidance, since that is "up" for so many people right now, Lois included... Lois' Books: "Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives" and "
The best free advice money can buy is back for yet another hilarious episode! Last time hashtags and instagram were put on blast by our good doc and his trusty sidekick Ryan. Now after previously starting a new trend on instagram as well as curing the obesity problem in America, Dr. Dan will be discussing the butt hurt epidemic that plaques this great nation and will discuss a groundbreaking new product to help alleviate the pain in your chapped cheeks. This is one you can't afford to miss. As always callers are welcome for life changing advice for any and all problems. Feeling bashful? Send an email then. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last episode the good Dr. did the ground breaking knowledge on how to cure obesity in our great country and wow was he ever on point. On the next hilarious episode Dr. Dan will be discussing hashtags as well as a new trend that he'd like to start on instagram. All you picture taking social networkers need to listen up! Tune in for many fun calls, emails, and opinions. You won't wanna miss this.
On our pilot episode, Dr. Dan helped a fine young lady from Australia tame her curly hair as well as give her some wonderful advice on how to find out whether or not there is a divine being- and he did it with one simple answer. There is no stopping the medical prowess of Dr. Dan, and between the first episode to our second, he has been scouring medical journals from all over the world in order to best serve you, the listener. So don't be shy. Call in and ask Dr. Dan any question you may have. Nothing is too taboo, nor is any question to big or too small. To ease the potential of any nervousness you may have, Dr. Dan has enlisted the help of his two most trusted proteges- Eric and Ryan. We're here to help. You've got problems; Dr. Dan has solutions.
Call in at- (646) 649-0981
In this week's episode, Dan and Jim take a look back at a wild week of college football, NFL football and MLB playoffs plus offer their predictions at the big games ahead this weekend. And as always the fan favorites "Dan the Fan", "Les Invalides Injury report" and "Faith on the Field". Broadasting live from Paris and the only English sports-talk radio station in France!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Ms Blue (26 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (17 chatters)
- 62196 (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Unseen World (7 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (3 chatters)
- Black Supremacy is the only option (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)