SORT BY Relevancy
We're trying to get to the bottom of why is it so hard to make it Dallas. Manyartist have came here learned the trade and take off. Dallas show alot of promise that's why top notch artist visit here quite a bit. We are not just a dance club city and not every dude sell drugs on the corner.
The Diehard Sports Radio core show panelists look back and forward in the NFL in this special weekly show including examining the Dallas Cowboys. After beating the Seattle Seahawks in week 6, are they for real as far as Super Bowl XLIX contention? We'll also look ahead to NFL week 7 including New York Giants visiting the Cowboys, check in with the 2014 MLB playoffs and examine if there is any way the Kansas City Royals can even lose a game. We'll have The Homer Report along with much, much more.
September 20th 2014 Zambians in the Dallas Fort Worth area go to the polls. Last Saturday a 90 minute debate took place between the aspiring presidential candidates for the ZADFW - Zambian Association in Dallas Fort Worth. Today we have a round table conversation discussing upcoming elections and the future of a Zambian association in Dallas.
A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.A man walks up the stairway leading to the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014. A patient in the hospital is showing signs of the Ebola virus and is being kept in strict isolation with test results pending, hospital officials
Officials at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital say the unidentified patient is being kept in isolation and that the hospital is following Centers for Disease Control recommendations to keep doctors, staff and patients safe. Dallas morning News
I will be talking Dallas Cowboys (unfortunately) and Texas Longhorns football with my college homie and Cowboys/Longhorns fan/elitist Spencer Earl. Among the topics to be discussed:
1) Why are the Cowboys so fucking good so far?
2) Is Jerry Jones still pulling the strings?
3) Scott Linehan as OC was a great hire.
4) Can DeMarco Murray hold up while having all those carries?
5) The new DC was another great hire.
6) What is going on at the Univ of Texas?
7) Will they give Charlie Strong a chance to succeed?
8) Is the state now all about Texas A&M (gasp!)?
9) Will Texas allow another Big 12 expansion?
Call 929-477-4171 after Week 6 between the New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys. We will be discussing the win or loss of Week 7 of the NFL season. With Game 7 out of the books, is there any joy to be had from Big Blue Nation. Any concerns the fans should have? What did you like from the game? What did you dislike from the game? Where does the team go from here? The good..... the bad.... the ugly? All your opinions and thoughts are welcomed to the Giants Round Table
Join The Commissioner Ed Gray, producer Big C and friends at the Living Room Cigar Lounge 1902 S. Lamar St, Dallas, Tx 75215. Call (646) 668-8917 to listen in and be a part of the conversation from where ever you are.
Join the town hall discussion from Dallas, Tx and find out what you need to know to protect yourself and your family.
From World Health Organization: Ebola virus disease
Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC
NFL PODCAST NFL PICKS WEEK 9...DALLAS COWBOYS TALK..CURRENT EVENTS IN SPORTS..JEFF FROM SPECULATION SPORTS...TWEET THE SHOW
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (53 chatters)
- churchfolk (22 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (10 chatters)
- christianteacherbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- Health and Wellness Show (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)