SORT BY Relevancy
Meet Hogan Hilling & Josh Misner authors of The Dadly Way.
Dr. Josh Misner and Hogan Hilling provide a pathway for fathers to earn their place as parenting equals. Their mindful approach helps dads commit to being present for their children and an integral part of tomorrow’s memories.
Hogan has eight published books on fatherhood. He has appeared on Oprah and is the creator of the DADLY book series and Founder of the DADLY Rally www.dadlyrally.com.
WE ALL HAVE STORIES TO TELL ABOUT SOMETHING OUR KIDS SAW ON TV AND THE NEXT TIME WE GO TO THE STORE THE KIDS SCREAM FOR WHAT THEY JUST SAW. IS THAT A GOOD THING? OR DOES IT GIVE YOU A HEADACHE? IS IT FAIR TO THE KIDS TO HAVE THEM "BRAIN WASHED" INTO THE DESIRE FOR THIS OR THAT? WE WILL GIVE PARENTS SOME GOOD ADVISE. ALSO LOOKING AT QUALITY CONTROL ON PROBIOTICS.
Watch D.O.G.S. is the school based father involvement initiative of the National Center for Fathering. Tune in ans see what dads all over the country are doing for their local schools.
Today, we will discuss the efforts that parents and administrators can make over the summer to be ready to welcome large numbers of dads into the school in the fall.
Kids & Teachers in The Classroom: How to Build a Working Relationship with featured guest John Brandon, Teacher at Middle School at Parkside
Daughters, Dads and the Path Through Grief
Losing a father can be wrenching. This is an insightful conversation with authors Dr. Donna DiCello and Dr.Lorraine Mangione as they tell the story of the strong connections they each experienced with their dads along with some of the stories of other women they included in 'Daughters, Dads and Grief' . Stories from 50 women offer glimpses into the many aspects of the father/daughter relationships that are warm and nurturing, sometimes complicated and conflicted, and always solid and enduring. The Italian American women interviewed ultimately find great peace and meaning in the on-going relationship with their fathers, even after death. Daughters, Dads, and the Path Through Grief helps in the understanding of some of the many faceted ways to live through grief.
MAD DADS Hqrts with Commentator VJ Smith, pres/CEO. Topics: Healthy Relationships, Social Media, Training & Education, Wellness & Safety, Wealth & Education System, the State of our Youth. He is Pres/CEO of Minneapolis Hdqt of MAD DADS (Men Against Destruction, Defending Against Drugs and Social-disorder). Join him every Tues 5-7PM, Fathering Program - Healthy Relationship & Dinner 3023 - 4th Ave. S, Mineapolis, MN.
Apostle/Prophet SB Barber & The Crew take the gloves off and discuss current issues, headlines on local & global community fronts to give you a voice.
SBBMS TuesNew @TheTurnTable Playlist: Clareta Haddon-Jackson "Winners Anthem"; Jubii-lee "We Win"; Righteous Motivation "What It Feel Like"; Roderick Neal "Victory" (NRR).
If you have a question or comment, press #1 to engage the Host. Get it on your digital device Live & OnDEMAND presented by GRACE Media Network -the Legacy. Follow http://tobtr.com/sbbarbermorningshow; Twitter@GMNetwork; Facebook@GMNLiveTv; Instagram@GMNLIVETV
When it comes to making good food choices, for some people, it is really simple. For kids, it is not so easy. There are so many products being pushed as healthy when the reality is they are chock-filled with a myriad of artificial chemicals and sweeteners such as aspartame. How can children learn how to make good choices, especially if they can’t read the labels much less decipher the ingredients? How can parents and teachers educate young people as to what foods to choose? When it comes to sporting events, social gatherings and parties, what questions should children ask before they eat or drink something? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show as host, June Stoyer talks to, aspartame authority, Mary Nash Stoddard about what you need to know to educate children and protect them from the dangers of aspartame. Stay tuned. Today’s show is sponsored by RamVPN.com, the leader in high end website security. RAMVPN combines cryptographic volatile storage with tamper resistance and custom outbound routing, to push the boundaries of technology and pioneer a new privacy-conscious network infrastructure to bring you a unique anonymity service that is unmatched in the industry. Listeners of The Organic View Radio show can receive a special discount by using the coupon code orgview! Enjoy a 15% off discount for 3 month and 6 month personal plans. Sign up now and stop stressing over hack attacks!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (4 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (0 chatters)