SORT BY Relevancy
It's the annual naughty X-mas party in the Grotto! Starzan has the halls decked with balls of something or other! E-cocktails will flow and so will the naughty X-mas songs! WARNING! Adult language will be in this show! SIgn in with your BTR Profile so we know who you are!
Segment 1Getting to the point and now it's time to let it go, daddy issues, what are your's talk to me>
Segment 2: Relationships, why are you in them
In today's society, 70% of black babies are born into single parent households. Unfortunately, growing up without a father has had a severe effect on millions of women, resulting in trust, abandonment and self-esteem issues. Tune into "The Best of The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of my special on "How to Identify, Deal With and Heal from DADDY ISSUES". Listen to "The Dedan Tolbert Show" 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
There are perhaps a million reasons why men/women are plagued with relationship obstacles.
Daddy issues in a woman can be a man’s best friend. And also the worst. On the one hand, meeting a girl with a ed up relationship with her father can mean a modest, docile dynamo-in-the-sack who’ll come over to your house on short notice to have rough sex and bake cookies for you afterward. On the other hand, it can signal that you’re about to embark on a cluster rollercoaster ride with a head case—that’ll likely end with the cops coming to your house, you having to repaint your car, or having to call Verizon Wireless to block a number from reaching your “handset.”
Daddy issues don’t discriminate. And there are too many men out there who, just like women, have issues with their fathers, but never address them. I think it’s about time we address those issues. Men, you could ‘play big’ all you want, but the only way you can say that doesn’t affect you at all is if you’re not human.
I don’t want to quote statistics, but let’s face it – the majority of kids that has this issue grew up without their father. And that’s not just daughters. It’s sons too, who end up having to patch together an idea of manhood from a bunch of absent men, or make it up from the ideas of the mothers they left.
Sounds like an important subject that we all need to discuss and make sense of it so we can understand the people we are dealing with. We can do that at our show tonight at 8pm. Tune in and we are looking forward to talk to you. LET'S DO THIS!!!!
You’ve waited all of your life for this moment to arrive: you are an adult. You can do what you want to do when you want to do it and how you want to do it. You build your career, your life, your world. You take credit for your successes, victories, and strengths. Yet when it comes to the other side of who you are, someone else is to blame. “Mommy did this…” or “Daddy wasn’t there…” Aside from actual abusive treatment, which requires the attention of a medical professional, what are you doing to fix what Mommy and Daddy did or did not do during your early childhood development? “When you become conscious, you become responsible” – so, now that you are aware that you are flawed, what are YOU doing to correct those imperfections? Join in the discussion on Monday at 8pm PST and share your technique for re-nurturing yourself so that others may stop passing the buck and start owning up to their own self-management.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (30 chatters)
- Witch School (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- 65261 (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)