SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we talk to Merlyn Horton on the issue of cyber-security and internet usage when dealing with kids. We will try to get author Paula Todd to talk about her book: extreme mean.
Liam Johnson returns to the show with a new science segment, and all our usual jazz..
In this podcast Caleb Barlow speaks with Sandy Bird, CTO of IBM Security Systems, co-founder of Q1 Labs to discuss his recent appointment as an IBM Fellow, part of IBM’s elite "most exceptional" technical professionals. Sandy will explain what makes being an IBM Fellow so rewarding and will shed some light on the types of people that have been honored with this distinction. In addition, Sandy will discuss how his career and the security landscape have both evolved during his during a time that threats have constantly evolved for financial profit. He’ll also explain what it’s like to work in the security industry and why college students should consider a career working in cyber security.
FBI Director Robert Mueller has said it best, when it comes to cyber-attacks “There are only two types of companies in the US; those that have been hacked and those that will be hacked.” The victims of cyber- crime come in all shapes and sizes, not just the big companies like Target. The US National Cyber Security Alliance found that 60% of small companies shut down within six months of a cyber-crime attack. There are ways to limit the severity of cyber-attacks that partners, attorneys and employees of law firms must know. Listen to this podcast and learn what you can do to protect your firm from cyber breaches.
About Charles Bernier
Charlie Bernier, Esquire, is principal professional liability consultant and in-house counsel at ECBM Insurance Brokers and Consultants. Bernier began his law career practicing insurance defense at one of the oldest law firms in the country. He then worked at one of the largest professional liability wholesalers in the country and in 2013 joined ECBM.
In today's world, business owners want complete protection and security offered to their physical premises, both inside and outside. In the past, business owners would be required to purchase and deploy security technologies in "piecmeal". Meaning, only type of security technology served only specific purpose in safeguarding the business. Obviously, this "piecmeal" approach has proven to be not only very expensive for the small business owner to procure and maintain, but the technology also gets outdated very quickly. Thus, the business owner is yet once again faced in deploying newer security technology using the "piecemeal" approach. However, there is a new security solution out there-which is known as "Unified Threat Management" and can provide the business owner a snapshot of the entire security infrastructure of his or her business at a fraction of the cost of the legacy security technologies. In this radio show, we interview Mr. Soren Frederiksen, VP of Development of iView Systems.
This company has come out with the "holistic" view to security for any sized business, which includes the following components:
*Incident Reporting and Risk Management;
*Compliance and Reporting;
Learn more about this and much more in this radio interview!
Cyber Security is a growing issue around the world. On October 24, the International Cyber Threat Task Force (or ICTTF) will host the Cyber Threat Summit in a massive 24-hour webcast online. On this episode of Xerox Real Business Radio, we have two special guests. The first guest is Paul Dwyer, president of ICTTF and an internationally recognized information security expert with over 20 years of experience. We also have Chuck Brooks, vice president and client executive for the Department of Homeland Security at Xerox, with us. Both Paul and Chuck will discuss the upcoming Cyber Threat Summit, the evolving role of cyber security at the Department of Homeland Security and how public/private partnerships can support government security.
While the internet is a place where learning thrives and our students need to develop technology skills in order to be competitive in the workplace, it is not without its perils especially for our students. Cyber security is a skill that students should be aware of. What can parents, teachers, and school districts do to protect their students? Please join host Ray Pinney as he talks cyber security with representatives from the (ISC)2 Foundation. They will discuss the perils that our students face and a The Safe and Secure Online program that will help our kids be safe. If you want more information on cyber safety please email ISC2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hacking - It can happen to YOU, with catastrophic results.
Join us and special guest cyber security expert Kai Pfiester, principal of Black Cipher Security LLC, for an informative and in depth discussion about protecting your privacy and staying safe in today's Brave New World of online business and social media.
Call us at 347-850-8445
As we all know, the typical market applications for Biometrics and related other related Security technologies falls primarily into four distinctive applications:
1) Physical Access Entry;
2) Time and Attendance;
3) Single Sign On;
4) Multimodal, or multi layered Biometric solutions.
In this radio show, we have the privilege to speak with Mr. Arie Melamed Yekel, the Chief Marketing Officer of FST Biometrics, a leading Security firm based out of Israel. Rather than trying to dominate all of the market spaces within Biometrics, FST Biometrics is dominant within the Physical Access Entry market. From within this, they have developed cutting edge products and solutions which examines and confirms the identity of the entire individual, not just based from one Biometric modality. Their unique technology fuses all aspects of Security, which include Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition, Behavioral Analytics, Visitor Management, License Plate Recognition, and high level Video Analytics.
With the recent cyber attack on Kickstarter, the public can see small businesses are not immune to being hacked. How can small to midsize businesses protect their data and personal interests? What are the steps to evaluating how secure your business' data is and what are some tech tools to help? Host, Cynthia Nevels, will chat wtih two cyber security industry leaders Kim Evans, Co-Chair of TechStreet Houston and Yo Delmar, Vice President of GRC Solutions, MetricStream on March 4, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. CST/12:30 p.m. EST on Disrupt Radio. #disuptiveview #disruptradio
Hour one: LapLink Software. It's still the easiest way to set up your new computer. PCmover is the ONLY software that automatically moves all selected files, personalized settings, and even programs to your new PC. Now with 24/7 Free Transfer Assistance and a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee! If you have more than one Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone, chances are at some point you will want to sync files and folders between them. With Laplink Sync, this task is no longer complicated! Laplink Sync makes it easy for you. With a few clicks, you can choose the folders and files that you want to transfer between your devices. Just select your devices and the folders you wish to sync, and that's it! It is the easiest way to copy your newest pictures from your phone to your computer!
Hour two: F-Secure's David Perry! October is Cyber-Security Month and long-time Correspondent David Perry is here to discuss how F-Secure Safe and F-Secure Internet Security can keep you and your computer safe from online attacks!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FSF Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (0 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (0 chatters)