SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Life As We Know It, we are going to talk about Cyber bullying. Cyber bullying is a huge deal to deal with as a teen. Did you know that nearly 43% of kids have been bullied on line. I have been bullied in middle school and called names but never really brought it up and today I will share my story. This episode you don't want to miss. Also We will have special guest Christian Cromartie talk about Cyberbullying so that we can get some input from another persons perspective.
For children, being intimidated at school by a bully can lead to a lot of emotional problems. A child may avoid school, claiming to be sick. A child may actually develop a psychosomatic sickness, where the body creates the symptoms of an illness in response to the mind saying that the body is in fact sick. When children exhibit signs of anxiety and distress adults need to pay attention, it could be warning signs of bullying. Adults should get involved and meet with parents of the child who is guilty of bullying and and make sure the behavior is stopped. Easy to do when you can see the attacker, but in today's technological world, bullying has often taken the form of cruel teasing and mean insults in the Internet, spread anonymously through social media. How do we combat "cyber bullying"? What are the emotional effects of such behavior on children? Today members of the Garfield Youth Organization discuss their efforts to raise awareness about Cyber Bullying
We have all heard of our children being bullied in school, but we rarely hear of adults suffering the same faith in the work place.
We for the first time on The Elijah Isaiah Talk a Show we will deep into this troubled topic.
Our host, Elijah Isaiah X will interview a young lady who claims her life has been tarnished and ruined by a BIG TIME NY retailer. We will give our guest the time to express her case and later this week we will give the opposite side to do the same.
Its about to get HOT
What has happened to children ? It is more and more children making the news than ever before. Children killing children, and children killing siblings. What has happened to parents that raise these kind of children. What has gone wrong in our society that allow these things to happen? Is it the job of the scholl to teach or is it the job of parents? There are many questions we need to ponder and ways to seek to make a better way for children.
Join Dr. Karlene Richardson week nights and weekends at 11 PM on The Dr. Karlene Richardson Show. Go with Dr. Richardson as she explore topics many seek to avoid or 'sweep under the rug'. Listen in as she debates, discusses, or interviews with others their perspectives on issues and current trends.
The Title of tonight's discussion is: Workplace Bullying
Call In and Listen In . . . (347) 855-8214.
Or send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 25, 2015, 1pm CST
Call in with comments or questions at (646) 478-5814
In recent years, the demand for cyber security professionals has grown more than 3.5 times faster than the demand for other IT jobs during the past five years and more than 12 times faster than the demand for all other non-IT jobs.
Join us on CSUTalkRadio as we discuss the rise in cyber terrorism and the need for cyber security professionals in the workforce. We will also let you know more about one of CSU’s new degree program offerings, a bachelor’s in information systems security.
In this special episode host Madelaine Standing and Australian-success author, Dean Mayes, talk about when and where bullying has shown up in his own liffe as well as what the causes and effects are of bullying. How do some people overcome bullying and some don't?
Dean Mayes is an author of fiction that speaks to all walks of life and is a father of two. If you like what you hear on the show check out his website DeanFromAustralia.Com
This show is made possible because of donations from our listeners! Visit the Viva Standing Foundation here to give what you can!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- KFOIMovementRadio (0 chatters)