SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Bille and Sheena for useful information about managing your life. On Wednesday, September 4 they will delve into the all-important topic of cyber-bullying in the age of social media and encourage parents to call in and share their experiences.
Tune in at 7 p.m. Eastern for Family Power Hour and join in the discussion in the live chat room!
Cyber Bullying is commonplace. When sick or injured your plate is already full of concerns. Learning a few tips can help alleviate intimidation tactics. ESTRA understands your situation and wants to hear your questions and concerns, so let’s talk.
Tune in on Saturdays at 11 am PST for “Talking About You with ESTRA” on BlogTalkRadio. ESTRA knows firsthand your situation. You have an opportunity to talk with Guest Speakers as we discuss experiences dealing with Insurance or Self-Insured Employer Claim Processes. Disabilities, harassment, intimidation, surveillance, are among the topics. ESTRA also slips in other fun and informative facts.
ESTRA’s has dealt with Insurance Companies such as USAA, Geico, Pemco, Progressive, Farmers, Allstate, Premera, Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Medicare. Lifewise Assurance Company, and Social Security, and SNC-Lavalin Constructors, previously known as ENRON,
ESTRA’s book, “Car Accident/Personal Injury Wisdom, Knowledge, & Support" is now available from Barnes & Noble while listening to show. Just click on the ad now. Also available at local or online bookstores.
In light of quite a few instances that have happened recently in our very tight-knit, little niche of the world, I was asked by several people to do a show on bully and cyber bullying. I want to discuss as it's based in our corner of the world. These are all incidents within our community so let's look at it as a community issue. Have you been bullied? Have you been cyber-bullied? Have you been made to feel uncomfortable or unwelcome within our community? Have you been bullied or
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TINA MEIER, THE MOTHER OF BULLIED TEEN MEGAN, IS OUR GUEST THIS SUNDAY.
ON THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WE DISCUSS THE EPIDEMIC OF CYBER BULLYING. NOT BY CHILDREN BUT BY ADULTS. THIS SHOW WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY OF JUST HOW CRUEL ADULTS CAN BE WHEN HIDING BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS
This radio show is unlike any other show you have heard before. Each week Tricia's True Crime Radio features several intriguing true crime cases. Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and co-owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org. She brings her unique brand of broadcasting, knowledge and (at times) humor her True Crime Radio. Tricia's True Crime Radio. True Crime, Current Events, Always Discussed with Common Sense!!! The opinions expressed on Tricia's True Crime Radio are those of the hosts and guests and do not reflect the opinions of Websleuths.com, LLC which is a totally separate corporate entity, or Forums for Justice.org
In this one we'll go over the verses I kicked on Amaculan's Bad Lad album.
The first one being from a track called the baddest, where Amaculan and I continued our cypher from my track called "Silver Chucks" on the previous album we covered. It's fairly hardcore... actually pretty darn hard core and that's why I just cut the hook/chorus out of this podcast.
The second one is from "Self Assassanition". This is a not-so-sad suicide song. The idea was to talk about auto-euthanasia without having this "Woe Is Me" vibe about it.
The third and final track from this whole era of my involvment with establishing our name locally and letting folks on our hip hop scene know that our crew was here and serious is called "NO GAMES".... This was probably the most irresponsible desctructive thing I've ever done behind a microphone.
I did not write this track. I just freestyled (improved) the whole thing, from the verse, to the hook, to the adlibs, to even the background falsetto singing and humming.
It's what and who I talk about and the context with which I talk about these folks that made this track a horrible decision to put on an album and put out in the streets.
From here we'll start hearing my tracks I did between the ages of 19 and 21. Most of which didn't go on albums, but on mixtapes, compilations, and sold as singles.
For the rest of this show, I'll do some reading and commenting on another part of rape culture that I didn't know exists and it makes me rethink my position on this thing called cyber bullying.
It's a mish-mash of topics today. Cyber-Bullying, Binge drinking and young ladies, Jobs and Obama care! tune in and get informed Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately? There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective. Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting. But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree! If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not t
WHAT'S NEW: Join us this Sunday, October 20, 2013 Topic: "Bullying" Time: 7:00 PM Eastern Time Venue: Teen Speaking Out Radio Log onto: www.blogtalkradio.com/teens-speaking-out Dial in number: 1 (646) 716 6058 Join us as we talk about Bullying Prevention. The month of October is Bullying prevention month. One of the recent story is about two girls arrested in cyber bullying death of a 12 year old. You can listen, ask questions or speak out on anything weighing on your heart pertaining to bullying. Unless you want to give your name, you can remain anonymous but please join us. All are welcome and invited. Log on via the internet at the above website or by dial in to the above telephone number at the time of the call. Thank you and be blessed.
in Self Help
Hampton Roads Today is a new show that will deal with hard issues, current events and hot topics that impact the Hampton Roads, Virginia community, the nation and the global community.
In upcoming issues through 2013, mass communication students from Norfolk State Univerversity will be bringing you broadcasts on a host of subjects from the legalization of marijuana to the impact of rap music on today's youth. In today's episode, The Pandora's Box team will talk about peer pressure and bullying. The team will interview experts and discuss tips on how parents can protect their children and how young people can protect themselves from the impact of bullying.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (185 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- KDCL Media (23 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (19 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (15 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (13 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (13 chatters)
- Puter Shack (12 chatters)
- FRNARadio (12 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm wicked (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (4 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- CougarChat (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostolic Teaching (1 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Inspired Words (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- Table Talk with Tanisha Simpki (1 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (0 chatters)
- HIAC Talk Radio Network (0 chatters)