SORT BY Relevancy
For children, being intimidated at school by a bully can lead to a lot of emotional problems. A child may avoid school, claiming to be sick. A child may actually develop a psychosomatic sickness, where the body creates the symptoms of an illness in response to the mind saying that the body is in fact sick. When children exhibit signs of anxiety and distress adults need to pay attention, it could be warning signs of bullying. Adults should get involved and meet with parents of the child who is guilty of bullying and and make sure the behavior is stopped. Easy to do when you can see the attacker, but in today's technological world, bullying has often taken the form of cruel teasing and mean insults in the Internet, spread anonymously through social media. How do we combat "cyber bullying"? What are the emotional effects of such behavior on children? Today members of the Garfield Youth Organization discuss their efforts to raise awareness about Cyber Bullying
It is no secret that as a child you will encounter a bully at least once, in some kind of way...whether you witness someone being picked on, whether you were the bully, or whether you were the victim, none of us are strangers to the reality of this. However, the level of verbal and physical torment that children are facing in the school system today has become mind blowing, with little to nothing being done to curb it-before the damage is done. Did you know that approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying, and bully victims are between 2 to 9 times more likely to consider suicide than non-victims, according to studies by Yale University?? We have lost too many children to violence and suicide, and it's time we bring attention to this problem, and do something about it now!
"When Sh** Gets Real" will be having Special Guest, Mr. Kirk Smalley, founder of Stand For The Silent (https://www.facebook.com/SFTSorg). Mr. Smalley lost his son, Ty Smalley, in 2010 as a result of bullying, and has agreed to grace us with his presence to share his family's story, info about his organization, and tips for children and parents who may be facing some of the issues he and his son were.
We welcome parents and children to call in and ask questions, or share your own stories...this affects all of us.
EZ WAY BROADCASTING Presents
Baby Boomers Live Hosted by Reatha Grey & James Zuley Baby Boomers Live, "All things Baby Boomer, from a Baby Boomers perspective
Baby Boomer Hot Topics Reatha and James talk about news and reviews relating to baby boomers.
Jim's hot topic - stars from the past - Jim's Gem - hold on to your hat's part two - more information on what baby boomers can expect when entering into retirement - This follow up report also is a wake up call for everyone that will one day be ready to retire. Our guest: To be announced
Reatha Grey's Tech Time -Helpful tech tips you need.
Guest: Alytino Brown - Alytino Brown is the founder of Cyber Space Media and is commited to helping stop the cyber bullying problem that plueges this planet.
Brought to you by: VANITYDRINK.com
Whether in our workplace, in our personal lives or with our wonderful kids, bullying can tragically change how we see ourselves. Check out my next radio show about laws and cyber bullying in schools. I discuss strategies any of us can use with our children and even at work to overcome obstacles that inevitably get in our way in life. As a person with Cerebral Palsy, I had to find ways to overcome, especially when I was younger. Such methods you can use now and teach your kids...
jay is our guess you all he have a clifet liped he is a blackdegeer in martial and he have wrote a book too trying to get it into school every were he is a great guy guy after you hear his amazing story you all would be like awesome and he also belive we all need to united togehter and take huge fight against bullying it just not one voice it all voice you all we shouldnt be fightagainst eachother we should join up together you all
soldisleksikauerabach is a comedian and he did a rap song for anti bullying he one day is praying that everyone is going to unitedtogether and come strong and i can say he his my good friend tooalso my co host is going to be hailee smith and her husband ownes a none profit org too these are great ppl to work with and friends too im very happy to have both of them work as a team too they have joined up with imbullyfree.org and bud collier is dirtecor and im news media dirtecor for imbullyfree you all we are asking for million like too you all it just not one voice it all voice it just not one person it all ppl
EBN Radio is honored to be able support the powerful work of "The Bully Project"
The Bully Project conducts a weekly phone meeting helping educate thousands on the impact of Bullying in all areas. Having three boys myself that are faced with challenges, I found it very important to connect with "The Bully Project", and ask to air this LIVE on the the show.
Sheldon Horowitz, Ed.D. National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD)
Date: Tuesday March 25th, 2014 at 6PM CST / 7PM EST.
Sheldon Horowitz, Ed.D., is the director of LD resources and essential information at the National Center for Learning Disabilities. Prior to his arrival at NCLD in 1996, he served as the associate director of the Learning Diagnostic Center at Schneider Children's Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center (LIJMC) in New Hyde Park, NY. Sheldon has taught at primary, secondary, and college levels, and worked as a consultant to school districts throughout the New York City metropolitan region. His interests include: neurobiology of learning, educational assessment, fetal alcohol effects in children, language-based learning disabilities, disorders of hyperactivity and attention, and learning disabilities in adolescents.
Please support "The Bully Project!" Visit their site to learn more!
in Self Help
Tonight's show is about Cyber Bullying and its effects on people. Many parents face this battle (along with adults themselves) with results leading to depression, insecurity, and even in some cases, suicide. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed and tonight on "It's Real Talk Radio", The Panel will be doing just that. If you, your children, a friend or loved one has been a victim of Cyber Bullying, feel free to share your story with us.
You can send us an inbox on Facebook, a private message on Twitter, or an email at ItsRealTalkRadio@yahoo.com to share your story with us, as we will address your experience on air and share our honest opinions. Of course you could always call into the live show and share your opinion live on air by dialing 347-838-9540. Just remember to press 1 so we'll know to bring you on air.
there some ppl that due this for there rating of show not me i do this for the kids and adults i was told one day i need to learn how to spell and learn how to speak to ppl then i was told another day it alll about rating so i decid to do my own radio show and show ppl i can do this bud collier have empower me lot more then ever he have made me news media director for imbully free he belive in me he have told me he would never turn his back on me im proud to help out imbully free see i thought this person was my friend he said what he was doing was to teach me i can do this on my own but i want ppl to join up to do this together not aginst each other so i ask bud to be my co host tonight so i can tell my story and let lot ppl know why it so important that i do this hailee smith well be my normal co host i just want to really get this out there and show ppl it not about me i dont care who get credit this goes to the three ppl i still condsir you all my friend i hope one day you all well see it just not one person it all of us and it just not one voice it every one voice also im asking for million like for imbullyfree on face book plz check out the you tube video too thank you all have great night
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)