SORT BY Relevancy
Ladies, do you give or lend money to the man that you are dating? If he is in dire straits do you offer to bail him out financially? Have you ever let a boyfriend borrow a large sum of cash?
Join us as we discuss if it is wise to lend a man you are dating money, co-sign for a loan or get financial involved in other ways. In Part One, Natasha* shared her story. (Listen to Part 1 before Part 2 if you haven't already)
Listen to Part 2 as Kiki follows up on her thoughts and advice on this topic.
*fictional name to protect her identity
About KIKI STRICKLAND
Mrs. Strickland works one-on-one with those that want coaching, working with singles on relationship skills, identifying relationship requirements and needs, developing a relationship & life plan, and much more. She has successfully fused together life coaching and the boutique matchmaking experience.
A graduate of Howard University, Ms. Strickland is a certified Life Coach through Coaches Institute International, founded by Barry Fowler, creator of the Sylvan Learning Centers. She is also a Certified Relationship Coach for Singles with RCI (The Relationship Coaching Institute). In 2011, she completed her THIRD coaching certification - the CWEC, Certified Women's Empowerment Coach.
She is a YourTango.com EXPERT and has three books available on Amazon Kindle.
How to Date Like a Diva to Get Your Mr. Right
10 Tips to Find LOVE at Any Age
First Date Tips
She also is a contributing author to
"Single and Loving It: A Guide for SINGLE African American Women"
Visit www.kikistrickland.com to learn more.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- sun752 (0 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (0 chatters)