SORT BY Relevancy
Today's customers have multiple ways to educate themselves on products and services. It's important that front line personnel are experts in regards to being knowledgeable about their company's products and services. Join Errol and his guest Sean Hawkins, manager of the award winning call center at iContact to get tips on creating customer experience experts to insure employees confidently interact with customers.
Core values create the framework from which your organization operates. Join Errol as he discusses why core values are so important in creating customer experiences.
Steve Ellis, from Eye Med, will share five key steps to designing an effective Voice of the Customer program that focuses on the customer experience and drives continuous improvement throughout the organization.
Steve Ellis is Sr. Director of Customer Care for EyeMed Vision Care. He has over 2 decades of leadership with a proven track record to deliver outstanding results at Sprint, Florida Power & Light, Comcast Cable and EyeMed. Steve has experience in marketing, sales, customer service, call center, strategic planning and general management leadership. Steve is a graduate from OH University and lives with his family in Cincinnati, OH.
Why do you go to a particular grocery store? Why do you go to the doctor that you go to? Why do you buy your clothes at a particular store? If you will really take a moment to think about it, I would bet that it has something to do with the customer service that you have received.
Join business coach and trainer, Cherise Taylor as she shares helpful information on how you and your business can boost your customer service.
The views of Science vs. Spirituality are examined in this presentation on near death experiences. With research done by Dani (Bastet) Linda will present science’s viewpoint as well as a spiritual viewpoint. Then Linda, Rae and Dena will give their views as well as their experiences on the subject. Listeners are invited to call in and ask question, as well as share their views and experiences on the subject.
Customer contact personnel are an important component in creating great customer experiences. Join us with today's guest Flavio Martins - VP of Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc.- as we discuss the necessity of hiring the right people to service your customers.
Strategies to Develop your Brand, Keep your Contacts Engaged and Go the Extra Mile
Join in to this very informative episode as Yvonne A Jones, Deidra Miller and I explore many of the proven methods to improve relationships with your customers and team.
Improving your Brand, the Importance of Follow Up Systems and How to Use Social Networking are just a few of the topics we take a deeper look into to help you create even better relationships with your customers.
Informative Free Customer Relationship Building Teleclass on September 26
Customer Service Webinar Workshop Series October 8-11
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
In this edition of "Create Distinction in Sales & Customer Service," bestselling author and Hall of Fame professional speaker Scott McKain reveals why a "commitment to awareness" is a primary step in creating the "Ultimate Customer Experience" so you can sell more uniquely and serve more compellingly.
Create distinction -- and grow your business!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Omega Man (36 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (31 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (15 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (14 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (12 chatters)
- The Middle Men (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- allietheissshow (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (6 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (6 chatters)
- Move to Amend (6 chatters)
- MR MAGGOT (6 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (4 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (4 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (4 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Unexplained Investigators (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- garold Vallie (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- CynthiaRobinson (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)