SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Denial, denial, denial…and I don’t mean Egypt. How many times did I look in the mirror and did not see myself for what I really was? How long did it take me to make my decision to lose weight after getting winded going up a few steps? Did a sugar level of 490 make me realize that I was in trouble? Weigh and measures really told the truth about me then and now, I really do have curves. Tune in Friday at 11 pm to the Edna Stewart Sho find out where did all those curves come from and where did they go.
in Weight Loss
To keep my weight off and success, will it be a true challenge for me or will it be a lifestyle change? How much did it cost me to lose weight? To lose weight will cost something, so what will it cost me in the long run, and how much will I spend on supplements and diet plans? How do I maintain it? What’s the payoff? Tune in Friday at 11 pm to find out what I gave up for my Curves Complete Success in weight loss.
In This Special Show on Sister Radio We’re Talking ALL About Loving and Embracing Your Curves.
More often than not main stream media portrays beauty as a stick skinny model and zero percent body fat. Usually these pictures are photo-shopped and enhanced to be more appealing, but who decided that only skinny is sexy? Get ready as we dive deep into the reality of sex appeal and curvaceous attitude. Curves are beautiful and need to be celebrated and TONIGHT We’re Throwing a Curves Party! So Call or Listen In at (714) 816-4702
“Bring Your Drama – We’ll Take Care of You”
Like Us On Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us On @SisterRadio
Today we will be talking to The District of Curves team: Mickey Armstrong (Creator & Executive Producer) Valerie Coles ( the Business Manager) and LaDàna Drigo of Above Prestige Public Relations about DC's Full Figured Fashion Showcase.
Also we will be honoring Karyn Washington founded For Brown Girls, then launched her #DarkSkinRedLip initiative after rapper A$ap Rocky cautioned dark skinned girls against wearing red lipstick who has died from an apperent suicide.
in Weight Loss
How many times have did I say to myself, “I’m just big bone…Hey I'm a big girl.” Wearing a size 22 and plus some as the clothes got tighter, I moved to a larger size. Was this my denial? Wash this a health crisis or not? did I want to lose weight or not? Did I have to squeeze in a both when dinning out? I will tell you how I came to the reality of I'm not just big bone!.Tune Friday at 11pm to the Edna Stewart Show.
Laticia "Action" Jackson joins us to talk about her new book "I'm Not a Size Zero- Defining Your Curves While Loving Yourself" After removing herself from a long abusive relationship Laticia began her quest to get emotionally and physically healthy. Laticia has accomplished this and much more. She is now a Professional Body Builder, Exercise Physiologist, Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach. Laticia will share with us her philosophy of fitness, why it is important to determine your self love based upon who you are and not what size you are, and wonderful techniques to help you get fit and stay healthy.
Brace yourselves because this is gonna be a good one. Guys you'll luv this topic and women will find it interesting. You ready? Why men love curves so much. For what seems like ages men of many races and cultures have had 1 main target. Women with big behinds!
From Trina to Kim Kardashian to Jay Lo I mean the list goes on and on. Why are men so infatuated with women's cruves? Why do a lot of woman take pride in having curves? This is an everyday discussion in both men and women.
It's obvious that as a woman saying you have nice curves and as a man saying your woman has nice curves is really saying something. That's what it seems it's all about nowadays.
Ladies do you think men go overboard with their infatuations with nice curves? Fellas do you think you're led on by the way a lot of women dress showing off their nice curves (especially during the summer)?
It's gonna be an interesting show tonight trust me you won't wanna miss this one.
She is a well known Blogger and she specifically focuses on the full figured Diva. Venessia of Style 4 Curves examples the best fit and wear for the most common body types. Her motto is: "I am a fashion blogger helping curvier women learn to dress their shapes, experiment with color and prints, and find fashionable items that don’t break the bank." will be an AWESOME show of educationing us on the proper way of dressing your current body. You are welcome to join.
Join Host Live Chats
- Dr Ritamarie (33 chatters)
- BeverlyD (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (4 chatters)
- CharleneMurphy (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Christian View (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Bare It All (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)