SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Denial, denial, denial…and I don’t mean Egypt. How many times did I look in the mirror and did not see myself for what I really was? How long did it take me to make my decision to lose weight after getting winded going up a few steps? Did a sugar level of 490 make me realize that I was in trouble? Weigh and measures really told the truth about me then and now, I really do have curves. Tune in Friday at 11 pm to the Edna Stewart Sho find out where did all those curves come from and where did they go.
in Weight Loss
To keep my weight off and success, will it be a true challenge for me or will it be a lifestyle change? How much did it cost me to lose weight? To lose weight will cost something, so what will it cost me in the long run, and how much will I spend on supplements and diet plans? How do I maintain it? What’s the payoff? Tune in Friday at 11 pm to find out what I gave up for my Curves Complete Success in weight loss.
In This Special Show on Sister Radio We’re Talking ALL About Loving and Embracing Your Curves.
More often than not main stream media portrays beauty as a stick skinny model and zero percent body fat. Usually these pictures are photo-shopped and enhanced to be more appealing, but who decided that only skinny is sexy? Get ready as we dive deep into the reality of sex appeal and curvaceous attitude. Curves are beautiful and need to be celebrated and TONIGHT We’re Throwing a Curves Party! So Call or Listen In at (714) 816-4702
“Bring Your Drama – We’ll Take Care of You”
Like Us On Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us On @SisterRadio
Today we will be talking to The District of Curves team: Mickey Armstrong (Creator & Executive Producer) Valerie Coles ( the Business Manager) and LaDàna Drigo of Above Prestige Public Relations about DC's Full Figured Fashion Showcase.
Also we will be honoring Karyn Washington founded For Brown Girls, then launched her #DarkSkinRedLip initiative after rapper A$ap Rocky cautioned dark skinned girls against wearing red lipstick who has died from an apperent suicide.
in Weight Loss
How many times have did I say to myself, “I’m just big bone…Hey I'm a big girl.” Wearing a size 22 and plus some as the clothes got tighter, I moved to a larger size. Was this my denial? Wash this a health crisis or not? did I want to lose weight or not? Did I have to squeeze in a both when dinning out? I will tell you how I came to the reality of I'm not just big bone!.Tune Friday at 11pm to the Edna Stewart Show.
Laticia "Action" Jackson joins us to talk about her new book "I'm Not a Size Zero- Defining Your Curves While Loving Yourself" After removing herself from a long abusive relationship Laticia began her quest to get emotionally and physically healthy. Laticia has accomplished this and much more. She is now a Professional Body Builder, Exercise Physiologist, Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach. Laticia will share with us her philosophy of fitness, why it is important to determine your self love based upon who you are and not what size you are, and wonderful techniques to help you get fit and stay healthy.
in Weight Loss
Did my friends really tell me the truth about my weight or did they participate in my dieting failure? Was my sexuality question? How many time did my true friends invite me out for dinner and encourage me to eat more than I should? Did your friends or spouse encourage you in wieght loss or did they tell you that you are losing too much weight or let’s eat pizza or Chinese tonight? Did anyone or employer did not want you around because of your weigh tloss? Or did your friends stop being friends during weight loss success? How did you become the enemy to so many others? Tune in to find out what happened to me Friday at 11 pm.
Brace yourselves because this is gonna be a good one. Guys you'll luv this topic and women will find it interesting. You ready? Why men love curves so much. For what seems like ages men of many races and cultures have had 1 main target. Women with big behinds!
From Trina to Kim Kardashian to Jay Lo I mean the list goes on and on. Why are men so infatuated with women's cruves? Why do a lot of woman take pride in having curves? This is an everyday discussion in both men and women.
It's obvious that as a woman saying you have nice curves and as a man saying your woman has nice curves is really saying something. That's what it seems it's all about nowadays.
Ladies do you think men go overboard with their infatuations with nice curves? Fellas do you think you're led on by the way a lot of women dress showing off their nice curves (especially during the summer)?
It's gonna be an interesting show tonight trust me you won't wanna miss this one.
Luelonda Monroe - Owner of GLAM Enterprises 6:15pm
GLAM Enterprises is founded by CEO and Motivational Speaker Luelonda Monroe. GLAM mission is to empower and motivate girls across the country! Our program is designed to focus on building self esteem and self confidence in all girls. We seek to address the very heart of issues confronting girls – peer pressure, self worth and self respect.
Dr. Veronica Walters - Radio Host, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Pastor - Mrs Inspirational US 2014 and Mrs. Florida American Dream 6:15pm
Author, radio talk show host, motivational speaker, life coach, entrepreneur, beauty queen, and pastor, Dr. Veronica J. Walters, affectionately known as Dr. V, is the founder and pastor of The ACTS Church International in Tampa, FL and a native of Russellville, Kentucky. Dr. V is the current and first Ms. Inspirational United States 2014 and the reigning Mrs. Florida American Dream.
Seretha Nobbin - Radio Host, Owner of V.I.P. PR Firm 7:15pm
Her vibrant, high-energy style delights audiences worldwide as a radio host, known as "The Queen" with Everyday Living w/Rick and Veronica on BlogTalk Radio. She launched her PR FIRM V.I.P (Visionaries Initiating Their Purpose) Imagination, Insight, Innovative with a helping of BOLDNESS is her secret weapon.
Radjulari - R&B Vocalist, Songwriter 7:15pm
Her ensemble was nominated for, and won, Best Jazz Band at the New England Urban Music Awards in 2011, and their debut release – Honeywine – remains among Amazon.com’s Top 100 Most Downloaded Mp3s. The single – entitled “Natural” – is featured on her upcoming sophomore album, Journey Of A Woman
Stop worrying about how you look, stop worrying about what other people say! You are perfect in His sight, you look tight and your curves are placed just right! Sometimes we just need to know how to make it look lady like! On this show, Kathy Blaze Jefferson Model, Actress, Producer at Actor / Model, Face of His Opinions Designs at His Opinion Design's and Production Manager at Model Wars Fashion Show Competition. She is going to bring wisdom, experience, professionlism and so much more as she chat with Mother Spitfire and Mizz K. Be apart of the audience and call in. Special prizes will be given away. You don't want to miss this!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (42 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (0 chatters)