SORT BY Relevancy
The Sports Narrative Radio Show for 3/25/14 is talking about curses in sports. On this episode:
- We discuss the NCAA tournament and how the Cowboys cursed the Duke Blue Devils
- Dustin Copening dispells the Curse of the Snow Monkey and deals with the bad kharma for the Texas Rangers
- We wander into Mick's Pub, where the Accursed One known as The Mick takes us through the news of the week and stuff he finds interesting.
- Mark Cuban threw some curses toward the NFL. We discuss their merits as well as other news around the biggest sports league in America
- We finish with 2 teams trying to break out of curses, the Mavs and the Stars, as each battles Phoenix teams for a birth in the postseason.
All this and your calls at (347) 308-8637
Listen to us live from 8-9:30pm CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Lamentations 5:7, "Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne (been punished for) their iniquities." Some common symptoms of generational curses are family illnesses that seem to just walk from one person down to the next (cancer is a common physical manifestation of a spiritual bondage), continual financial difficulties (they continually hit roadblocks in their finances), mental problems, persistent irrational fears and depression. Anything that seems to be a persistent
The episode today will deal with the topic of what some perceive to be generational curses. What does the Bible tell us about this topic? Are we forced to sin if certain proclivities are present in our families? Is there anything that we can do to stop a cycle of substance abuse or to stop a particular sin that seems to run rampant in our families? Let's talk about it.
Curses and more curses! Are you cursing yourself? Has someone spoke curses over you? Does the bad stuff happen over and over again? Family or generational curses affects more people than you can ever imagine in and out of the Church. Hear what a curse really is, and how curses are spiritually carried out. We can overcome them through the Blood of Jesus Christ and cancel all assignments of the enemy. Destruction is the task of the demonic, don’t put up with it and fight back! ScottHensler
amzn.to/1mJ4W9w Pat's Kindle books
According to the word of God REBELLION carries many curses: death, being cut off from the Lord, enslaved by our enemies (demons), etc. As you read the scriptures listed you will see many demons and disasters associated with REBELLION.
Some of the most common symptom of demons dwelling in a person: Emotional Problems -- Disturbances in the emotions which persist or reoccur; some common ones, resentment, hatred, anger, fear, rejection, self-pity, jealousy, depression, worry, inferiority, insecurity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (29 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (18 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Thomas (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (1 chatters)
- TGMCS (1 chatters)