SORT BY Relevancy
Public speaking, flying, a job interview, a first date, a major deadline or final exam...
For people with occasional anxiety, these situations can trigger instant and overwhelming feelings of nervousness, apprehension, irritability and insecurity. Some folks simply cannot function.
1 in 3 people are inflicted with depression, anxiety or panic attacks and what can a person do besides taking medical drugs. Yes What can we do Naturally. Tune in and fine out! Dr Jay coming to Kelowna BC and Calgary AB Sept 8th and Sept 9th Free? RSVP Email email@example.com Tel 250 547 2281
If your worries and fears seem overwhelming and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from anxiety. You may not recognize that someone is suffering from anxiety, as most of the time, on the outside they seem perfectly fine. Inside, they may be feeling like they are dying or losing their minds. Tune in to this month’s tele-lunch & learn and find out more about anxiety disorder.
After trauma and during PTSD recovery sometimes emotion just takes control. In those moments, what can you do to reclaim your power over any moment? Mindfulness can be a great tool for helping you reconnect with purpose, resolve and action in a way that slows down your survival response and puts the break on anxiety, panic and fear. On today's show, mindfulness expert, Megan Ross, offers tips for how to turn mindfulness into a crisis-busting tool.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
Nathan and Jon are joined by Joe Vecsey, host of the Call Back podcast. They sit down to talk about anxiety, but man, anxiety is not fun! Partners pasts and girlfriends are talked, and anxiety comes back. How do you deal with it? Nathan Jazz Rants about the Ice Buck Challenge.
Follow @NathanMacintosh @JonFatigate @@JosephVecsey and @StandUpNYLabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Nathan is performing live at Stand Up NY. Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Kim Adams, eating psychology expert will talk about the interesting interplay between food and mood, particulalry anxiety.
Anxiety is an increasingly prevalent disorder in modern society that can have a devastating impact on your enjoyment of life and your ability to make healthy choices.
This episode will explore how the very food you crave to manage your anxious moments and how you are eating can be contributing to your anxiety.
in Self Help
Jeremy Bennett rejoins Sister Jenna on the America Meditating Radio Show for Part 2 of their interview on the astonishing power of the mind.
Jeremy Bennett, was 12 years old when he developed a very severe form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and depression that had crippled his life. By using the power of his mind and tackling the disorder head on, Jeremy was then able to overcome what even his own doctor told him he could not. Jeremy now travels the world educating his audience on the astonishing power of thoughts and natural approaches to calming stress, anxiety and depression that actually work. He is the author of, "The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD," and just released his second book, "The Solution: Learn How to Truly Beat Stress & Anxiety."
In 2012, Jeremy was appointed World Youth Ambassador by the World Organization of Natural Medicine and in 2013, was awarded, "Personality of the Year," due to his worldwide contributions in the mental health field. He is also currently filming his fourth television documentary, "The Solution: Learn How to Truly Beat Stress and Anxiety." Visit his website at www.jeremybennett.ca
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
We are living in a generation of fear. Fears about the world around us, fears about the things happening in our own lives, and fears about what could happen can begin to create feelings of anxiety, which left untreated, can wreak havoc in our lives.
God tells us in Zephaniah 3:17 that with His love, He will calm all of our fears.
Join Brandy as she shares about her own struggles with anxiety and how understanding a greater revelation of God's love for us can help us to treat it.
For More about today's broadcast including the links mentioned, visit:
Learn more about God's passionate love for you every day. Join Brandy on social media.
As an experienced specialist, Dr Jay P Vanden Heuvel from Wisconsin USA has acquired formal degrees, continuing education credits and certifications in key health related areas, conducted extensive research through topic related books, has personally lectured to over 100,000 people and has had the professional privilege of helping more than 16,000 clients. Over the years, this experience and education has brought individuals and groups from across the states (the East Coast and West coast), to learn more of what has uncovered.
Sept 9th at 9 AM PCTime I invite you to be curious... explore the concepts presented and decide for yourself. Join me in a interview with Dr. Jay P. Vanden Heuvel and talk to him direct on Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Nervous Tension along with the New Canada Launch Natural Product.
Dr Jay P Vanden Heuvel Ph.D. Traditional Naturopathy( Honour Graduate), Ph.D. Holistic Health Sciences, Ph.D. Integrated Medicine, - -Surgical Technologist; Honors Graduate, -Board Certified Holistic Health , A.A.D.P -National ARCB Certified Reflexologist, -Certified Flower Therapist, -Certified Leader in Natural Health, -Association Customer Service, -Book Author/DVD's, -International Lecturer
Asthma and Anxiety are both psychosomatic diseases which begin in the mind and are experienced in the body. In many cases they are triggered by stress, anxiety, or another allergen. You can learn to program your mind through NLP in order to understand your causes asthma and anxiety. This will help you to eliminate the challenges they create so you can live a healthier life. Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston RN is joined by Mark Peters to discuss how he uses NLP to help individuals who suffers from Asthma and Anxiety. Stay tuned! Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive one hundred dollars credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com and make sure you tell them that you found out about them on the show! If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
The Boys are back after another frustrating Packers loss with plenty to talk about. The show begins with a discussion of Clay Matthews' injury, and some encouraging signs from Julius Peppers and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.
Following that the boys go Behind The Bench to discuss Randall Cobb's quote about how the offense was embarrassing and that everyone including himself needs to do better, which leads to what the boys think is currently ailing the Packers offense.
After breaking down the game and what was encouraging/discouraging to them, the boys go around the league with a discussion of what surprised them the most from Week 3 action. Then a discussion breaks out about the upcoming latest installment of the Bears/Packers rivalry. Based off that game they pick their start/sit in terms of fantasy football all before Jacob has some words about the tight end position in the shows signature segment "You're Gonna Want to Cut That."
From The Benches is one of the family of podcasts from the Packers Talk Radio Network, featuring hosts Jacob Westendorf, Ross Uglem, and Ryan Hillesland.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)