SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we welcome the innovators at cureLauncher (Steve Goldner, JD, RAC President & Founder, David Fuehrer, Vice President) along with Dr. Max Wicha, Director, University of Michigan Cancer Center). Advocate spotlight on nutrition expert Susan Bratton, CEO of Meals To Heal, which provides customized fresh meals delivered right to your door.
Our guest on Monday, February 10, 2014 is David Fuehrer. Dave is a two-time testicular cancer survivor and President of CureLauncher, a company he cofounded. Prior to doing so, Dave spent 10 years developing new products across North America, China and Europe for Pfizer, General Electric, Dow and many others.
Dave will share his mission to solve the clinical trial enrollment problem that currently exists in the United States. His company and website connects people to lifesaving medical treatments that they might otherwise be unaware exist. Some of the best medical treatment can be found in clinical trials, but few know or trust them enough to seek them out.
Join us as we discuss the myths and invaluable services CureLauncher and clinical trials provides to patients and the medical community.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (24 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (20 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (12 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- New Heights Show on Education1 (2 chatters)