SORT BY Relevancy
The Cure Panel Talk Show is hosting Mantazh Khanna of P.S. It's Healthy on June 6th @ 6pm ET to discuss, 'How To Eat Healthy with Cancer'. Mantazh, herself a cancer survivor will be giving out tips and sharing recipes live on the show. Supporting Mantazh on the panel are Myeloma survivor/blogger/author Pat Killingsworth, Myeloma Beacon columnist Nancy Shamanna and Nutritionist from Nutritionrank.com, Dr. Smriti Parikh.
This March our Myeloma Cure Panel topic is: Working While Living with Myeloma We have Matt Goldman, myeloma survivor, in conversation with Cancer Legal Resource Center representative Anya Prince, myeloma survivor Amy Garofalo and noted myeloma author and advocate, Pat Killingsworth.
Welcome to Our First Cure Panel Talk Show on PROSTATE CANCER jointly hosted by The Prostate Cancer Foundation.
The expert on the show is Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH and we have an international panel of prostate cancer survivors of Dan Zenka, Dan Hennessey, Gary Petersen, and Terry Herbert.
The topic of discussion is:
Risk Stratified Treatment and Active Surveillance
February Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show with noted myeloma advocate, author and survivor Pat Killingsworth is going to be different. This episode is dedicated to answering myeloma questions. Ask your myeloma question to our panelists - Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch live on the show.
We are hosting our November Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Nov at 6pm EST. MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Petersen will be in conversation with myeloma expert, Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR on the topic: Myeloma Treatment Without Transplant. They will be joined by a panel including, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman.
We are hosting our next Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Oct at 7 pm EST. We have Pat Killingsworth leading the panel discussion on the very controversial topic, CURE Vs CONTROL, Can multiple myeloma be cured? with panelists, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
Our January Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show hosts eminent multiple myeloma experts Dr. Shaji Kumar M.D. from MayoClinic and Dr. Edward A Faber from University of Nebraska Medical Center. The topic of discussion is: New Promising Treatments for Multiple Myeloma Gary Petersen is the co-host of the show with Pat Killingsworth and Jack Aiello on the panel.
We will be hosting the second Cure Panel Talk show on Myeloma on Sept 25th. This time we will have MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Peterson in conversation with Dr. Hari, a famous Myeloma expert. They will be joined in by a panel of myeloma bloggers/survivors/caregivers who will be discussing improvements in Myeloma survival
The first episode of the Multiple Myeloma Cure Panel with Dr. Ravi Vij of Washington University, St. Louis. In this episode we discuss the latest in Multiple Myeloma developments
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
Cure Panel Talk Show launches its first Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meeting.
Myeloma patients from all over the world can now dial-in to the meeting to listen and share their stories or ask questions.
Topic of meeting is: Balancing The Needs Of Patient and Caregiver.
The first meeting will have myeloma survivor and blogger, Pat Killingsworth, Sandy Hirsch, and Sue VanDuyn offering advice for myeloma patients based on their experience.
Cure Panel's October episode on Multiple Myeloma will feature world renowned myeloma expert, Dr. Paul Richardson of Harvard's Dana Farber Cancer Center.
Dr. Richardson will be supported by Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk and Jack Aiello on the panel.
Topic: To Transplant or Not To Transplant: Thats the Question.
To Register for the event and send in your myeloma questions for Dr. Richardson, mail email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (418 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (41 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (21 chatters)
- KDCL Media (20 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (14 chatters)
- Puter Shack (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (7 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- The Express (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)