SORT BY Relevancy
The Cure Panel Talk Show is hosting Mantazh Khanna of P.S. It's Healthy on June 6th @ 6pm ET to discuss, 'How To Eat Healthy with Cancer'. Mantazh, herself a cancer survivor will be giving out tips and sharing recipes live on the show. Supporting Mantazh on the panel are Myeloma survivor/blogger/author Pat Killingsworth, Myeloma Beacon columnist Nancy Shamanna and Nutritionist from Nutritionrank.com, Dr. Smriti Parikh.
This March our Myeloma Cure Panel topic is:
Working While Living with Myeloma
We have Matt Goldman, myeloma survivor, in conversation with Cancer Legal Resource Center representative Anya Prince, myeloma survivor Amy Garofalo and noted myeloma author and advocate, Pat Killingsworth.
Welcome to Our First Cure Panel Talk Show on PROSTATE CANCER jointly hosted by The Prostate Cancer Foundation.
The expert on the show is Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH and we have an international panel of prostate cancer survivors of Dan Zenka, Dan Hennessey, Gary Petersen, and Terry Herbert.
The topic of discussion is:
Risk Stratified Treatment and Active Surveillance
February Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show with noted myeloma advocate, author and survivor Pat Killingsworth is going to be different.
This episode is dedicated to answering myeloma questions.
Ask your myeloma question to our panelists - Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch live on the show.
We are hosting our November Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Nov at 6pm EST. MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Petersen will be in conversation with myeloma expert, Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR on the topic: Myeloma Treatment Without Transplant. They will be joined by a panel including, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman.
We are hosting our next Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Oct at 7 pm EST. We have Pat Killingsworth leading the panel discussion on the very controversial topic,
CURE Vs CONTROL, Can multiple myeloma be cured?
with panelists, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
We will be hosting the second Cure Panel Talk show on Myeloma on Sept 25th. This time we will have MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Peterson in conversation with Dr. Hari, a famous Myeloma expert. They will be joined in by a panel of myeloma bloggers/survivors/caregivers who will be discussing improvements in Myeloma survival
Our January Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show hosts eminent multiple myeloma experts Dr. Shaji Kumar M.D. from MayoClinic and Dr. Edward A Faber from University of Nebraska Medical Center.
The topic of discussion is:
New Promising Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Gary Petersen is the co-host of the show with Pat Killingsworth and Jack Aiello on the panel.
The first episode of the Multiple Myeloma Cure Panel with Dr. Ravi Vij of Washington University, St. Louis. In this episode we discuss the latest in Multiple Myeloma developments
We are excited to feature Dr. Vincent Rajkumar of Mayo Clinic on The Cure Panel Talk Show. Dr. Rajkumar will be addressing the topic, Myeloma Control vs. Cure with our panel of patient experts.
Dr. S. Vincent Rajkumar is a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. His research focuses on clinical, epidemiological, and laboratory research for myeloma and related disorders.
Panelists: Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, Cynthia Chmielewski, Lizzy Smith
Register here: http://curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/19/
(or) mail Priya@trialx.com
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
Dr. Shaji K Kumar is Associate Professor of Medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and a consultant, Mayo Clinic Division of Hematology. Dr. Kumar is board certified in medical oncology and hematology. He is a member of the American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association of Clinical Research, American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, American Medical Association, Association of Physicians of India, and the European Hematology Association. His laboratory focuses on development of novel drugs for treatment of myeloma and he has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals including British Journal of Haematology, Blood, American Journal of Hematology, and Bone Marrow Transplant on this topic.
On the panel are myeloma advocates, Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Nick van Dyk, and Cynthia Chmielewski.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (298 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (20 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- DerekLambert (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (3 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)