SORT BY Relevancy
People say "I got this disease, I caught this sickness", but do God's children have enough faith to catch the cure of Jesus Christ? Do we have enough faith to recieve power of Jesus Christ? Hi, I am Ashley Ketcham. I am 18 years old and just a child of god that wants to see healing be done to you today, right now at this second.
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
Nikhol Jackson and her guest will discuss AIDS,what it is, how it is contracted and its prevention. We will talk with a special guest that is living with the disease to dispel myths and misconceptions and shed light on coming to a place of peace and healing after being diagnosed with it.
The Cure Panel Talk Show is hosting Mantazh Khanna of P.S. It's Healthy on June 6th @ 6pm ET to discuss, 'How To Eat Healthy with Cancer'. Mantazh, herself a cancer survivor will be giving out tips and sharing recipes live on the show. Supporting Mantazh on the panel are Myeloma survivor/blogger/author Pat Killingsworth, Myeloma Beacon columnist Nancy Shamanna and Nutritionist from Nutritionrank.com, Dr. Smriti Parikh.
Cure Panel Talk Show launches its first Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meeting.
Myeloma patients from all over the world can now dial-in to the meeting to listen and share their stories or ask questions.
Topic of meeting is: Balancing The Needs Of Patient and Caregiver.
The first meeting will have myeloma survivor and blogger, Pat Killingsworth, Sandy Hirsch, and Sue VanDuyn offering advice for myeloma patients based on their experience.
This Sunday Robert Breining and Aaron Laxton will be speaking witht he founder of Dab the AIDS Bear Project.
Back in 1981 when Dab 1st had friends starting to die from AIDS, the hospitals wouldn't allow visitors into the patient's room unless you wore protective garments (gowns, masks etc.) because they were afraid of this new disease and were not sure how the virus was passed. Because of this, people were usually close to death and had at least one opportunistic infection when they were diagnosed and hospitalized. You could see even seasoned health care professional recoil in fear and not wanting to touch the patients. Even close friends were hesitant or scared to visit their friends in the hospital. Dab started buying Gund teddy bears and giving them to friends so they wouldn't have to feel so alone, abandoned and afraid. That is how Dab the AIDS Bear Project began, Learn more at www.dabtheaidsbearproject.com
HIV N AIDS INFECTED AND AFFECTED FAMILIES
The church must see that the story of AIDS is not about epidemiology, economics, or statistics. Rather it is the story of pain, anguish, fear, and neglect.
Counseling is the second area of opportunity for the church to work with those infected with the HIV virus and AIDS. They and their families are in serious need.
One out of a hundred of us are psychopathic, according to experts. One out of a hundred! And while it’s true that 20% of our prison populations are comprised of psychopaths, the majority are non-violent. Think Bernie Madoff and Anthony Weiner, not just Hannibal Lecter. You can find them everywhere: in the office next door, at school, or while dating.
New York Times bestselling author, Douglas E. Richards, joins host Michele Mattia at 2pm ET for an engaging hour to discuss his latest book The Cure! As a former biotech executive with a master’s in genetic engineering, Douglas is known for writing best selling novels containing accurate, meticulously researched science.
Richards believes the prevalence of psychopaths among politicians is at epidemic proportions. “Psychopaths are deceitful, narcissistic backstabbers," says Richards. "When caught in a bald-faced lie, they don’t get embarrassed, they just switch gears and move on. If you follow politics at all,” he adds, “these behaviors are all too familiar.”
If you have questions or comments during today’s show, please call the studio at 714.333.3349, email the show Connect@MicheleMattia.com or post on Michele’s Life Design Facebook page.
Today our guest is veteran broadcaster from Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, who will discuss his groundbreaking research concerning AIDS and other things rarely discussed in the mainstream media.
Cure Panel's October episode on Multiple Myeloma will feature world renowned myeloma expert, Dr. Paul Richardson of Harvard's Dana Farber Cancer Center.
Dr. Richardson will be supported by Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk and Jack Aiello on the panel.
Topic: To Transplant or Not To Transplant: Thats the Question.
To Register for the event and send in your myeloma questions for Dr. Richardson, mail email@example.com.
We're at a race with extraordinary participants. It's the 2013 Susan Komen Race for the Cure in Newport Beach, CA. There are 25,000 people here and each can tell stories of courage, survival, hope and rememberance. Joe mixes with the crowd and brings the fight against breast cancer to life by speaking with survivors, patients and loved ones who honor those we have lost. It's a powerful show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (108 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (77 chatters)
- John Baptist (49 chatters)
- Websleuths (41 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (27 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (19 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (15 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (0 chatters)