SORT BY Relevancy
For G_d, For Country, For Freedom.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo must be recalled. We, the conservatives and patriots of America finally have our target - the one Marxist in this country that has threatened us with expulsion. It is time to destroy this man's political career.
Make an example of Andrew Cuomo.
EVERY WEDNESDAY 8:00PM - 10PM
Tonight's show brings another fast paced, funny and informative show. So much in the news this week from the State of the Union speech, the SAFE Act and local politics as well with Sheryl and Ken's unique analysis of the issues of the day. As always you don't want to miss this weeks fun fact and the lying/hypocrite sumbitch of the week!
General discussion: Can conservatives, law abiding gun owners, pro-lifers, and Tea Partier's get their act together to rid New York of Cuomo and RINO Republicans who voted for the SAFE Act and if so, will the Party establishment allow it and is the grassroots unified enough to do it?
Sit back, listen, laugh and be informed!
Karen Scharff, Executive Director of Citizens Action explains why the Working Families Party endorsed Andrew Cuomo
NY GOV. CUOMO: PRO-LIFE, PRO-GUN, PRO-MARRIAGE CONSERVATIVES 'HAVE NO PLACE IN THE STATE'
Hear interview with Mark Ferreris and Jackie Virga on the latest question posed to Governor Cuomo of NY. Can You Do It--meaning can you do Common Core homeworks. Many across NY are sending copies of their chidlren's homework --to their Governor and this is so contagious and many states are jumping on board and doing same. This movement to stop Common Core is like a train on fire and it is growing. Come learn and find out what you can do to defend your child--it starts with TRUTH.
People, politics, living free... Let's discuss it!
EVERY WEDNESDAY 8:00PM - 10:00PM
Topic: How to make New York Governor Andrew Cuomo a one term governor
Guest: Hector Miranda
Call in guest: Russ Finley on what went down inside the NY Assembly when Assemblyman Steve Katz presented New Yorkers against the S.A.F.E. Act and his Demand the Repeal of the SAFE Act Bill
According To Me:
Cuomo Se Dice'
Governor Cuomo of New York feels if you are pro life, pro 2nd ammendment and pro traditional marriage, you are not welcome in his state, because you are a freak who doesnt represent how New Yorkers feel (something I personally wear like a badge of honor). Its easy to be taken aback by this statement, but dont be. This is par for the course when it comes to political elitists who think you are just to stu stu stupid and need them to save the day. Putting us in groups allows them to have power. Screw your group, lets talk common sense and the only group I am ok with you putting me in is outspoken. Oh and American.
We got a Super Bowl coming up, and discuss the Richard Sherman ordeal. There is an underlying issue here I want to discuss with you and want your thoughts. Was he over the top and feel he is all what is wrong with sports or did you love it?
With Martin Luther King Jr day being this past week, we discuss a not nearly as famous speech he gave at a Junior High School and the powerful message behind it. He is probably turning over in his grave at what has become the civil rights movement in our country. We are turning Black History month in February to Black Conservative Month here on According To Me. Cant wait to share some details
Plus the Asshat of the Week, your calls and your comments in the chatroom.
Its going to be an episode that you really shouldnt miss.
Follow me on twitter @atm_show
Like the Facebook page: facebook.com/accordingtomeshow
Casey Seiler of the Albany Times Union talks about the Cuomo Schneiderman feud
Homeowner relief through eminent domain, the recent Cuomo challenge and the role of third parties in an outside strategy--in particular, the working families party. Jay talks with Greg Basta, Deputy Director of New York Communities for Change – an organization of low income families with over 40,000 members fighting for social and economic justice throughout New York State. He’s also the Staff Director for the Home Defenders’ League – a coalition of organizations fighting to demand accountability from the banks and mortgage companies that caused the housing meltdown.
Hear perspectives from our New York friends like Mark Ferrreris and Michael Panessa about the latest in Common Core fight. They have an upcoming Meet & Greet with Astorino on July 13th--candidate for Governor of NY. New York's GOP will now have Common Core Party Line, since it is such a hot button issue. Hear what has men and women up and at it even during summer break and lobbying their legislators. The fight against Common Core is being fine tuned in NY and it will sweep the rest of the country and the legislators and governors need to wake up--warning, warning a Tsunami of mad parents coming soon!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)