SORT BY Relevancy
For now, I'm going to type a quick description because I want to get this show on the road!
Modern Sex Culture seeks to encourage a discussion that promotes a healthier sex culture than we currently have. We have a lot of work to do. There is a lot of shaming and a lot attitudes that hold us back from being better than we are. So let's talk about it!
DOES RELIGION CONTROL PEOPLE MINDS? IS RELIGION A HINDRANCE IN OUR PROGRESS FOR UNITY? AND IS THERE REALLY ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEENING A RELIGIOUS PERSON? WHY DO PEOPLE TURN AWAY FROM THE FACTS IF THEIR RELIGIOUS BOOKS DON'T HAVE IT WRITTEN IN THERE? AND WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DEAL WITH SOME RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SOME TIME? SO WHAT DO YOU THINK FAMILY? COME ON LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. HOSTED BY SUN-RE 9
This show will bring together authors of Reading in a Participatory Culture (2012) and the complementary digital book Flows of Reading, to discuss what it means to be a reader and writer in an increasingly participatory culture. Both books exemplify an expanded concept of the term "text" and model a new type of reader -- one who reads across different media and understands reading as an act of sharing, deconstructing, and making meaning. We hope to open a conversation about what "counts" as reading and all the kinds of reading we perform in our everyday lives.
Dr. Stephen Post, Director of the Center for Medical Humanities, Compassionate Care and Bioethics in the School of Medicine, Stony Brook University, comes back to Kardec Radio to talk about his most recent book The Heart of Religion, co-authored with Dr. Lee and Dr. Poloma. Read more
Tonight we will discuss Jacques Derrida and some of his thoughts concerning religion. What does religion mean or refer to? What ideas are the products of religion? Are ideas such as faith, sacred, and holiness religious concepts?
Discussion is based on Derrida's text Acts of Religion.
Do we need religion? just a question if you have a overview clear account of history and the role religions institutions play in human events the answer would be with out doubt NO!!!!!!! But lets talk about it on "The Theory Everything Show with your host Stern Ma'at Bey.
Theory of the afterlife is found in just about every religion throughout the world. But is a religious belief necessary for a belief in ghosts? Are ghosts just an extension of our soul, or are they something else? Join your host, Christina and resident skeptic Scott as they discuss religion and ghosts.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (20 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (5 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (5 chatters)
- psychicbrendabradshawshow1 (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Jory Fisher (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- MyMothersSecrets (2 chatters)
- ON THE ICE (1 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- Frank Ferrante (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)