SORT BY Relevancy
Invitada: Miriam Villaseñor
Miriam Villaseñor es arquitecta y gestora cultural, ha colaborado en proyectos estrtégicos de la Universidad de Guadalajara desde hace siete años, como el Centro Cultural Universitario y Uniterra, Inmobiliaria Universitaria. Actualmente ha sido invitada a dirigir la galería Travesía Cuatro en Guadalajara. Tocaremos diversos temas de la escena artística local, asi como el rumbo de la gestión cultural en Guadalajara.
¡Participa con nosotros!
This show explores "Cultural Creatives" (are you one?) and their epic role in human history. We propose that these individuals will lead us through the five "crisis points" described by Gregg Braden in his book Deep Truth (listen to our other June show!)
In 2000, Paul Ray, PhD & Sherry Anderson, PhD wrote a very important book entitled, The Cultural Creatives. It describes extensive social research on the key social movements from which over 50,000 million individuals came forward to change the world.
Enjoy this YouTube of Paul Ray, PhD speaking about the "cultural creatives" and their key role in the healing of our world social fabric -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMdNJSM2Uc4
We hope you enjoy our discussion and analysis of how crucial this group of individuals is to life on this planet and the evolution of our consciousness. Today's show is an invitation for you to "be the change" so that we can all live in the world we dream of.
"Chai Chat" comes your way twice monthly, and is co-hosted by two good friends and colleagues, Lori Guth Moffett, RYT, and Victoria Vetere, PhD. We invite you to the place "where calm + consciousness meet."
Remember to "Wear Your Wisdom" at our Cafe Press store! Tell your friends about our shows, and do "Follow Us" every month!
The term “cultural diversity” expresses the variety of our cultural differences, showcasing each in its unique way, and highlights the strengths of cultural synergy in society. The term is also a driving force for development, not only in respect of economic growth, but also as a means of enjoying a more fulfilling personal experience, whether intellectually, emotionally, morally, or spiritually. Foundation for Cultural Diversity has been collaborating with various organizations to celebrate “Cultural Diversity Day” since UNESCO (United Nations Education, Scientific, and Culture Organization) proclaimed every May 21 the “World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” in November 2001.
In short then, “Diversity Day” provides us with an opportunity to deepen our worldly understanding of the principles that make us who we are. This year, on May 21, 2013, at 12 PM EST, Foundation for Cultural Diversity is teaming up with the United Nations Alliance of Civilization (UNAOC) in support of its ‘Do One thing for Diversity and Inclusion’ Campaign. We plan to bring together people from all cultural, social, religious, economic, and ethnic backgrounds to inspire our diverse communities to come together in a positive and inclusive spirit through the AV social media radio. We expect individuals from multicultural communities and representatives of ethnic based groups to come together from various part of the world and share experiences on diversity, discuss ideas of inclusion, highlight challenges for rapprochement, and celebrate our differences – on this forum. Click here for details: http://www.africanviews.org/component/content/article/1015-open-cultures/49472-world-cultural-diversity-day
As in all fields of study, the field of diversity management continues to evolve, with "cultural competency" at its core. While diversity management was once thought of as simply being aware of differences of race and ethnicity, we now know that it is much more, with the term" cultural competency" covering a far broader span of areas such as gender and generational differences, and religious and cultural beliefs and customs, just to name a few. As our society becomes much more multi-cultural and our organizations progressively more global in scope, it becomes more and more apparent that this skill is vital for today's leaders Join us tonight as Lisa Pasbjerg, executive coach and CEO of Focused Coaching, LLC interviews William Appleton, President of Kairos Consulting. and a CDP (Certified Diversity Professional.) Prior to founding Kairos, Bill worked as an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant at the Cleveland Clinic, where he served as team lead for the design and facilitation for a system-wide (40,000 +) cultural change initiative and acted a resource for more than a dozen facilities and hundreds of leaders, designed and delivered numerous courses for the Center for Leadership and Learning and developed the organization's diversity councils throughout the system. A true leader in this field, Bill will share with us his deep expertise on this critical competency required for any progressive business or organization, including, the first steps that you and your organization should be taking immediately in order to stay abreast of this important requirement for our evolving workplaces.
"Embrace the World" is our theme in this program with Cultural Crossroads programs founder, Reverend Mary McCoy, member of the Greater Kansas City Interfaith Council. She says, "If we truly embrace others with love and respect, we can transform the world and create a future of peace... and Enlightment." Learn of her Books That Build Bridges campaign; and benefit-event with Emmy-winning host, Joseph Rosendo of the PBS show in its 11th year, Travelscope.
Mondays at 6pm, Rev. Drs. Linda Marie Nelson and Nancy Ash offer a spiritual evolutionary dialog from the heart uniting our world in Oneness honoring ALL perspectives in sacred traditions. Meditation w/ music Call in-share your voice! Enjoy inspiring, timely discussion with veteran, contemporary, trans-denominational ministers, co-hosts, Rev. Dr. Linda Marie Nelson and Rev. Dr. Nancy Ash. Featuring a Doing a 360 segment to re-calibrate to higher vibratory frequency. Consider This presents programming that inspires, educates, and motivates you to learn while opening your heart to multiple ways we, as aware, integral minds are dedicated to transforming our world. Nancy: http://www.Doinga360.com Linda Marie: http://www.divinity
Join "Conversations with the Queen" as we explore the concept of "Evolution Through Cultural Identity" with Derek D'International Rouse of Ma'at International Travel Network. We will discuss the role that Cultural Identity plays in self-development. The call in number is 917.932.8881
Thank you for attending Cultural Diversity Nursing with your Instructor Mrs. Kay . We will be covering a wide variety of learning regarding how to be diverse when working with patients of all backgrounds.
In this course in order to assure the best successes academically, please be sure to have your required materials ready for classes. This class will be taught in English.
TO receive attendance credits you will need to be sure that you listen in for the instructor "FLAG ATTENDANCE" word and send that word in an email to the Instructor.
We greatly appreciate you as a student and look forward to an awesome learning experience!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (19 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- 62196 (12 chatters)
- BTK Radio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- StarChasr (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- GodKiller (7 chatters)
- 63504 (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Hockey Craze Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Positive Controversy (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Real Good Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- civilalert (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)