SORT BY Relevancy
How do we, as the ALS patients, assess is the validity of the alternative or off-label treatments we hear about through friends and family or to the media? ALS expert Dr. Richard Bedlack of Duke University will discuss his research and leadership of ALS Untangled-- "A Scientific Approach to Off-Label Treatment Options for People with ALS Using Tweets and Twitters".This series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important show.
Join us for our interview with Barb Newhouse, President and CEO of the ALS Association,. Discussion topics will include the Association's mission and vision, the ice bucket challenge, and emerging topics in the field of ALS research.
Join us for our interview with Dr. Eva Feldman of the University of Michigan. Topics will include Dr. Feldman expertise in ALS stem cell research.
Learn more about the deep work being done by Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein at the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins in ALS research and how collaboration of many institutions can drive ALS research at a faster pace.
What is the latest in ALS therapy and innovation? ALS expert Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, MD, MSc of Massachusetts General Hospital will join us for our very first ALS Crowd show to give patients an update on the very latest research and findings for ALS patients. This new series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important and inagural show.
(150)Today I am on location once again on the campus of Bellflower High School, in the engineering lab off my mentor and friend Julio Guzman. Of course in the world of California CTE we refer to him as “The Great Guzman"
Joining us will be my co-host Mr. Garth Kline, Brian Ahamada
Guests will include teachers, and community leaders.
Topics to be covered will all relate to the future of CTE at local high school, and how do we relate this to our students
We covered Career Pathways, Articulation and Mentorship with Cerritos College’s Terry Price, and Technology trends.
We wanted to Podcast as a way to help spread the information and help each other , so a first time doing this some mistakes were made , but we had a lot of fun doing it and hope to get better next time
Ray Easterling played football at the University of Richmond and for the NFL Atlanta Falcons from 1972 until 1980. His life's journey, and that of his beloved wife Mary Ann is one of the more poignent stories of an NFL player and the tragedy of brain injury, CTE and a death that came too soon in life. In this episode we continue to learn more about Mary Ann and Ray....and their challenges and some of the challenges Mary Ann had to come to grips with. She is joining us to share, inspire and hopefully give help and hope to our sisters of football who face a life that has no "guide book" or estabilished "solutions".
Real Football Wives here on blogtalkradio is produced and hosted by Jane Arnett, long time advocate on behalf or retired football players and their families and wife of Jon Arnett, college All American, 10 year NFL vet, All Pro, 5 time pro bowler and member of the College Football Hall of Fame.
If you are a retired player's wife, ex-wife, widow or family member and would like to connect with Jane and other retired football players wives please "like" the Real Football Wives page on Facebook where you can private message, You can also find Jane Arnett on twitter or message her through this blogtalkradio page.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (417 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- MABIM (6 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)