SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Crowdsourcing: Join Andrew Ciccone as we discuss a topic that may be of interest to many, but maybe we just haven't had time to look into it! Andrew noted that crowdsourcing is a type of participative activity in which an individual, an institution, a non-profit organization, or company proposes to a group of individuals of varying knowledge, heterogeneity, and number, via a flexible open call, the voluntary undertaking of a task. Find out more during the podcast!
If the CNO's #1 priority is warfighting, how do leaders focus on that priority inside a 24-hr day?
In a complicated structure of Administrative and Operational Chains of Command and the unending hunger of a bureaucracy for metrics and the reports that feed them - when does a system itself become and "Administrative Burden."
On person's administrative burden is another person's critical requirement - so how does an organization's leadership balance subordinate priorities so they do not interfere with #1?
Our guest to discuss this and more will be Rear Admiral Herman Shelanski, USN, Director, Assessment Division, (OPNAV N81). Specifically, we will discuss the CNO's crowdsourcing initiative "RAD" (Reducing Administrative Distractions) specifically looking at removing those non-value added distractions in the Fleet keeping Sailors away from the Navy's top priorities.
The Power of the Crowd: Is crowdsourcing right for You Apple Capital Group, Inc, is a commercial finance company that specialize in asset based loan program in the US and Canada. For more information, check out our website at http://www.applecapitalgroup.com or call use at 866-611-7457. Check out our daily small business blog by http://blog.applecapitalgroup.com
A Critical Shift in Drug Development in the Post-Blockbuster World Guests Thomas Krohn, Director, Clinical Open Innovation, Eli Lilly, Jerry Matczak, Community Manager for the Lilly Clinical Open Innovation Team, and Roland Andersson, Director for Accenture's Life Sciences R&D practice, discuss Lilly's Clinical Open Innovation project and the Transcelerate joint venture, both of which promote open source collaboration to speed development of new drugs.
Digital-Social Media Strategist & Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds in Business Success Mindset and Web 2.0 tools, techniques and strategies. Michele Price, delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals every Monday with Houston's Digital-Social Media Strategist, Michele Price. Branding & Digital Marketing Director for Tech Street Houston.
Aimee Cebulski, author KickStarter for Dummies will answer your questions on how to create a sucessful Kickstarter campiagn.
Andrea Waltz, author Go For No and keynote speaker shares how to leverage No, to get to Yes every 4th Monday.
Follow us with hashtag #BBSradio for the up to the minute news.
Ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
so breaking bad...yeah...I don't care.
anyway tonight's episode is all about you....in a way. we'll be talking to two film makers about indie gogo and crowd sourcing to get projects made.
before that we'll a very deep discussion about the economy...
what's that? no one cares?
well in that case we'll be talking about geek chic the new cool and the awesome comic book oriented television that's happening now and to come
as always listen sexfully.
Back in the bad old days, entrepreneurs searching for funding had three choices:
1. Friends and Family
3. Angel and Venture Capitalists
For many this meant that starting a business was nearly a mission impossible. Then in 2007, all that changed when Prosper.com launched the first peer-to-peer lending service in the US. Since that time a number of other crowdfunding sites have popped up, including Kickstarter, which in 2012 raised more than $10 million for the Pebble Watch.
Before you decide to quit your day job, understand that not all projects get funded. Some pitches are flawed, while others are deemed unfundable due to the rules of various crowdsourcing portals. But for a staggering number of well thought out and executed proposals, the world wide web is your oyster.
On this episode, we will clue you into the ins and outs of using crowdfunding as a vehicle that can take your business to a whole new level or build one from the ground up. So tune in and join the conversation at 4pm every Tuesday.
This week, we're At Eye Level with Maxwell Allen, author of "How to Win a Fight with a Polar Bear", a ludicrously useful survival guide to the improbable and amazing. 24 articles on handling life's bizarre scenarios.
Maxwell launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for production costs, reward fulfillment and basic survival needs while he finishes the book. We hope to spread Maxwell's message and help him reach his funding goal.
Be sure and tune in to what promises to be a fun and interesting show. Phones will be open and we encourage listeners to call in with their questions, comments or support.
Crowdsourcing R&D, #30DaystoLive - The anonymous dying startup + Stellar Startup Advice for getting past year 1! Listen in!
Anastasia Valentine (@AVV) is your host! She is an award winning strategist, CEO of Sandbox an Idea to Launch Company, Author, Speaker and Positive Instigator. www.anastasia-valentine.com
PHILIPPE TELIO @ptelio Partner at Embrase. Loves startups, making connections and getting things done. But especially fond of wife, three kids and big family.
KATHERINE JOHNSEN @beachykj Event manager. Loves creating, innovating and everything about startups. Finishing her degree at University of Calgary and spending a lot of time in the water.
Tonight, the 3 AMovIeGOerS will welcome a fourth guest, Dean Treadway, in a roundtable discussion to discuss a variety of issues related to the changing tides in movies, including the complete emergence of digital taking away film, the new trends in crowdsourcing film productions, and more.
Founder of Predictive Analytics World and Text Analytics World, and author of Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, Or Die, Eric Siegel describes the principles of predictive analytics and how they are used to predict the behavior and actions of individuals. Eric Siegel provides ideas on how a combination of big data and machine learning creates the basis for these predictions. While Eric Siegel recognizes that not all predictions are accurate all of the time, he points out how much value they do provide over mere guesses. Eric offers his insights into how data and predictive analytics must be governed by ethical practices and assurances of privacy. Eric also demonstrates how predictive analytics are related to crowdsourcing and other data ensembles. Eric presents his thoughts on modeling and how those models can be improved. Learn as well how numbers can be used for persuasion, including their applications to politics and marketing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (181 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (66 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (22 chatters)
- Max Parthas (18 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (14 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- New Colony Network (11 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (6 chatters)
- The Catch with John Fischer (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (4 chatters)
- thepassionzone (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ryan Selfish Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Realm Radio (3 chatters)
- PASOS (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Blog Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- Light For Your Path Radio (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ROYNATION (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Connections (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- On Tap Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- J and J Sports Talk (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamtastic Podcast (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- GodKiller (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CosmicCoachingCentre (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)