SORT BY Relevancy
John Trigonis, an independent filmmaker and successful crowdfunder himself, has literally written the book on Crowdfunding for Filmmakers, and now puts his skills to greater use with Indiegogo as the funding platform's manager of film and video campaigns.For info about Carole Dean and From the Heart Productions visit http://fromtheheartproductions.com/
Crowdfunding can be tricky and difficult. Many startup companies and enterpreneurs use this method to fund their ventures.
Learn how Steven Ng, a UCLA student who successfully used this method to fund his project "dashwallets.com" along with his non-profit organization "Global Ties".
On this edition of the COIL, our guest is once again the talented Andrea Seabrook, the driving force behind the syndicated show DecodeDC and former Congressional correspondent for NPR and host of the weekend edition of All Things Considered.
This week we’re delving into the issue of crowdfunding – why it’s become so important, some of the controversial issues around its adoption and how it’s spawning a wave of innovative projects, including Andrea’s own DecodeDC. We’re also taking a look at what it means to be a trailblazer in alternative-funded media and how hybrid crowdfunded/sponsored content can actually work. In a bit of psuedo-investigative journalism, we delve into the world of Mexican soap operas, as Andrea shares a bit of her own illustrious history and how she came to land a role in the prime time telenovela, Demasiado Corazon.
Crowdfunding expert Kendall Almerico will inform you about how you can start or grow a business through crowdfunding. By giving away "rewards" in exchange for donations, businesses can use a crowdfunding site to raise money to get launched or to grow. The banks will not help small businesses anymore, and crowdfunding has stepped in to provide a solution.
For more information about Kendall, visit: www.ClickStartMe.com and www.CrowdItForward.com
We have previously discussed how crowdfunding is being utilized to raise funds necessary to complete a surrogacy journey. In this episode, we are pleased to have Jennifer DelVero as our guest. She and her husband have spent the past five and half years attempting to build their family. After more than 10 IUIs, several IVFs, and even a donated embryo, she has been unable to achieve pregnancy. They have financially invested signficantly in each of these collective efforts, and now are in the process of utilizing crowdfunding on youcaring.com, where their donation request, "Never Lose Hope," is currrently active. Jennifer is seeking $15,000 for costs to cover egg donation, and she is more than 1/3 of the way to meeting that goal. Jennifer will be discussing her journey thus far to become pregnant, and how crowdfunding is enabling them to afford to create the family they have always dreamed of.
Looking for a different way to finance your business? Listen to our interview with Crowdfunding pioneer Dr. Cindy Gordon from Invest Canada and Brian Koscak, President of the Exempt Market Dealers Association of Canada as they discuss this new way to fund Canadian business.
Join host David Wojcik as he talks to Charmaine Denton of Take Back My Time
Connect with Cindy Gordon - Twitter
Connect with Brian Koscak - Twitter
Connect with David and BiZ Radio Canada - Website, Facebook and Twitter
Have you heard the term "crowdfunding" and wondered what it is? Have you wondered if your business can benefit from crwodfunding? Have you wondered if crwodfunding can help you launch your next big idea, product, or service?
Listen in as Attorney Steve discusses crowdfunding in this awesome e-business and social media law segment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (13 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (8 chatters)
- NLPI USA with Kurt Logsdon (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Psychic Priestess Kandi Ranson (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Aquarium Wetline (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Which Way America (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (0 chatters)
- Habs Heaven Talk Show (0 chatters)