SORT BY Relevancy
The conscious community is charged with being the light bearers for those who are in the darkness. Those who are trapped in the inner workings of Amerikkkan capitalism.
A Trend has developed where the conscious community has trapped itself in the cycle of only being able to fight only when the whiteman is attacking us with frontal aggression.
Fuc* that we cannot wait until we are attacked by white racist, cops, or repressive forces to deal with the ills of our community. BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE IS REAL AS A BY- PRODUCT OF WHITE POWER.
Take to the streets it's the thing to do
Love and Hip Hop, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Basketball Wives, we all heard and have seen these shows before, but are they pure entertainment or are they degrading and damaging to our communities? Do they show us in a bad light? Let's hear the opinions of the BLACK LIGHT on this issue.
The current state of the black community can't be fixed. It has been broken so long that generations deem the broken state normal. Sometime things must die to bring in something new and better. This show will focus on letting go the old to make room for the new. We will also discuss things we need to do to build a greater community
This Wed July 9th @ 8pm CST, Join me for 'The Rundown with Renee', on Yo Momma Black Radio, we will go in-depth on the ever-growing LGBT encouragement towards Black men & youth in our community. This show will be explosive as we will cover a broad spectrum of issues under this topic including solutions, this is NOT for the faint of heart. My guests for the evening will be Brutha Irritated Genie, Brutha Dah Wah Yisrael, & others to be announced. To Listen/Comment/question call us @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link! Seriously, you do NOT want to miss this important event, save the date! This show will be my 1st installment in my series called 'What happened to the Black Man'? There will be subsequent series covering the Black Woman & Black Community as well. Peace..
Wale said it best in his song DC or Nothing "Got no fear in them officers, they be scared of them doctors, I'm aware that there's a problem, know Obama gon' stop it" We, as a black people, do not visit the doctor as often as we should. Why is that? Why does it appear that health is the only thing that scares us? Did President Obama provide a solution with Obamacare?
Join Adraine Conrad & myself as we discuss HEALTH IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. Be sure to listen with pen and paper because we are providing you with exercise tips and small changes that you can make to improve your health!!
Adriane Conrad is the owner of A. Conrad Fitness in Baton Rouge, LA. She is also a personal trainer, mother of four, actress, model, photographer and screenwriter! Don't miss this show.
Please join Vida Starr & Emelyne Thursday 5:00PM PST/7:00PM CST/8:00 EST as they discuss domestic violence in the black community. There will be a panel of women discussing this extremely important topic along with paying homage to someone we knew who just lost her life to domestic violence.
A very near and dear friend was killed last night by her husband in a murder-suicide. Angelina was a good woman and good mother whose life was cut brutally short, but we want to help her three orphaned children however we can. All of the money raised will go towards the children's educations. A donation of any amount or simply spreading the word is invaluable. Thank you. ~Emelyne
this episode is a continuation of the previous conversation on understanding the north american polygamy scheme/scam in the black conscious community...
What's going on? How can spokespersons meet with the governor of Minnesota and not tell community members about their agendas? Join the team of Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen as we discuss, in detail the epic fail of training, education and jobs in the black community on The Ron and Don Show.
Velma Korbel and the Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights
U of M Craig Taylor's appointment to CPED (Minneapolis)
The uptick in shootings and crime in the Twin Cities
Council on Black Minnesotans Economic Summit
Tribute to Paul Najarian (Minneapolis Central High School).
it`s on we going in .Who is the fake scholars amongst us
The topic for discussion is "Life in the black community". Come join me, your brother Afrikka America and brother Alfonso Heru as we discuss our own personal experiences and the condition of the black community and the mental mindset of our people within it. Call in and share your story as well as build with the Afrikkan Supremacy Movement.
In a perfect world, all children would be raised with love, support and the discipline needed to grow up to be respectable, educated upstanding members of society…Unfortunately, much of the blame for the for the shortcomings of our youth falls on a serious lack of parenting. Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of our spotlight on “Parenting in the Black Community”, where we’ll discuss the role of mothers, the role of fathers, where we fall short and what we can do as a community to ensure our daughters don’t end up sliding down a pole and our sons don’t end up dead or in jail. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... REAL Radio that Matters”.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (15 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Writestream (11 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (9 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (9 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- In Bed With Red (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (1 chatters)
- Emerge365 (1 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)