SORT BY Relevancy
We have been lucky to have spend some time with Fernando. He has been tracking humans for over 40 years and is bar none the best I've ever heard of..In this interview, Fernando gets down in the dirt as we talk about his time tested methods of tracking.
As we continue to look into the reason to why they deleted this book from the Bible. Let us examaine the content that was left to us from our forefathers Chapter 31:11 (Crime Scene Investigation)
As we continue to look into the reason to why they deleted this book from the Bible. Let us examaine the content that was left to us from our forefathers Chapter 31 (Crime Scene Investigation)
In this session, learn how your refrigerator can become a tool to fight crime. This will be featured in our "Cyber Crook" section. Also learn how the French may have even crazier crime junkies, and find more News You Can Use on the homefront. We will follow up our feature cyber crime with some other tips to keep your Ride Safe! Join Us!
www.InsideTheInvestigation.com - Like, Share, Listen, Love
Join us TONIGHT - Tuesday, April, 14th, 2015 at 6pm Eastern with our guest Joe Seanor!
Joe returns for another “Training Tuesday” episode – Training Tuesday airs on the 2nd Tuesday of each month – During this show Joe will introduce you to Secure Emails, Secure Data and Secure Communication for the Private Investigator!
Joe is the owner and developer of PI Mall (www.PIMALL.com), the longest lasting PI database on the web. He also developed PI Classroom (www.PIclassroom.com), the TOP website for Investigative training online today as well as Internet Predator Tracker, the ONLY software available to help Law Enforcement and the Public track down internet predators and pedophiles. FREE to Law Enforcement.
Listeners with questions or comments are encouraged to call into the studio and ask questions! 646-668-2693
Joe's experience includes:
10 years Central Intelligence Agency, CIC/CNC, Department of Justice Telecom Security Staff, Private Investigator for 14 years, 7 years America Online’s Senior Investigator, Learning Tree Instructor on: IDS, Firewalls & Windows Security, Author of 16 books, CBS radio national correspondent, 2 patents pending, Speaker at National Conferences, Certified Information System Security Professional, Ethical Hacker, Master Email tracer, Computer Forensics Expert
Add us on Facebook
Talk Show: Inside The Investigation
JMA Investigative Services, Inc.
As we continue to read into the So-Called lost books of the bible we know now what they were hiding. Welcome to the reading and study of The Book of Jubilee's
An Online Town Hall Meeting to discuss where we are as a scene, how we can improve, and discuss concrete steps to getting there featuring a panel and YOU. Listen Live, Join the Chat Room and call (713) 955-0367 to share your thoughts/inputs.
We will be having a discussion around the following questions
1) What's more important, an artist's skill or their song/piece content? For example if an MC, poet, singer etc.. has average skills but talks about something "deep"/"moving"/"conscious", is that considered dope? If someone rhymes about violence, crime, etc; is that considered dope?
2) Does an artist have the responsibilty to be "conscious" in their music and in their life?
3) What IS the responsibilty of an artist (overall)? /Is there even a responsiblity? Should Artists be able to do an say as they please or is their an extra role that they have because they're artists?
4) What is YOUR goal as an artist? Why do you do what you do?
5) If you had to choose., what would you rather be; skilled or conscious?
6) Which artists are the best role models for advanced? Advanced content? Both?
Join Host Live Chats
- Miracle Speaks (2 chatters)