SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we are hosting a potentially volatile show, asking: Does the punishment fit the crime?
In human terms, a murder means life in prison, so why is it so very different in the case of animal cruelty? Is it possible to tighten up the laws regarding sentencing and punishment for people who commit these terrible acts against our furry (and feathery) friends?
Please join the show with your opinions. We want to hear from you, but we also want you to respect the opinions of others.
Calling from the UK, please dial: 0203 598 1668 To call the show from the USA: (347)215-7216
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Patricia Wenskunas is a survivor of attempted murder and childhood abuse, Founder and CEO of the nonprofit organization, Crime Survivors, Inc., a professional public speaker, victim advocate and motivational consultant, and future author of the journey through victimization and survival.
Patricia has spent the last several years empowering victims of crime to survive and thrive while bringing awareness and prevention to our communities. She has been speaking to corporations, community groups, service organizations, schools, colleges, universities, and to law enforcement agencies, academy classes, patrol schools and to non profits and agencies providing assistance to victims of crime.
The mission of Crime Survivors is to ensure the public knows victims’ rights and needs and to provide resources, support, and information to empower crime victims to survive and thrive. Crime Survivors vision is for victims of crime to recover from their experience mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially, by receiving the respect, support, and protection from law enforcement, the judicial system, and the community."All victims of crime have the right and responsibility to survive”.
Join Hosts Denise & Danielle while they talk with Patricia as she shares her personal story and discusses her organization and the resources and support available for survivors of crime.
On this program: Hip Hop Artist 50 Cent vs Actress Taraji P. Henson, Comedian Mike Epps vs Icon Chris Rock, Discussion: US Gov’t Found Guilty In Conspiracy To Assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Uncle Ruckus Watch back to back Lee Daniels & Mike Epps, In the World of News & Entertainment and more...
Black on Black Crime our point counter point program where we talk issues, news and sometimes we play a game or two but we don't do crime...
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- PonyToast (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Today in Sports (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Seeker Unscripted (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- MessageMon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Citizen X X (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- jwanyvette1 (0 chatters)