SORT BY Relevancy
Fine. I'll say it. Many CU "experts" are extending a long-tired dogma about cooperation. You pay for bad advice and we give you the alternative for free. Don't hate it...God made it. Honesty does not need a hashtag...noun or verb? I don't care. One of the truly good guys David Tuyo Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer of Power Financial Credit Union joins us for a serious C-suite level discussion about the the marketplace that CUs do business in, not just the CU Marketplace. You do not want to miss this show.
Many people don't understand the difference between a bank and a credit union. Lynne Vicarro O'Leary, Vice President of Marketing at Teachers Federal Credit Union will talk about that and more including the services available to Long Island members and businesses. TFCU is locally grown, just like you and committed to helping the Long Island community through initiatives with Team TFCU and small business programs like TFCUniversity. Join us for this informative episode of Hilary Topper On Air and get to know TFCU and what makes them the educated choice.
Are you a local Long Islander looking for a rewarding career that's close to home? Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU), one of the largest credit unions in the country is looking to hire more than 100 eligible applicants. Interested? Tune in to this episode of Hilary Topper on Air with TFCU's Lynne Viccaro O'Leary, Vice President of Marketing and Barbara Mayes, Human Resources Manager. They will be discussing the open positions, applicant criteria and much more!
in Self Help
If you are in need of managing your personal finances you should attend Hope Federal Credit Union “Get Financially Fit with Hope Seminar.” You will learn multiple methods of increasing your net worth through savings and enlighten you on how to leave your family an inheritance. Hope Federal Credit Union (HOPE) was organized in 1995 by the members of Anderson United Methodist Church in Jackson, MS and the only church-sponsored credit union in Jackson, Mississippi. The credit union grew out of a desire to foster asset development, cooperation, and self-empowerment among low-income Jackson residents. HOPE seeks to promote savings, community reinvestment, educate youth, and provide greater access to financial services for members. We cordially invite you to listen to a live broadcast with Hope Credit Union Staff to learn more about their services offered to protect your family legacy on November 6, 2014 at 2pm. You can listen, ask questions, or voice a comment by calling 323-580-5735. Please share information with colleagues, friends and others.
Every year since 1963, the President of the United States has issued a proclamation announcing National Small Business Week, which recognizes the critical contributions of America's entrepreneurs and small business owners. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create about two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year.
LIfe Lessons kicks off National Small Business Week with Jim Salmon, the head of Business Lending at Navy Federal Credit Union. Salmon shres how to start and grow a business, and he'll share information about programs designed to help military veterans run a successful business. A military veteran himself, Salmon will also discuss why it's good business to support veteran-owned and operated businesses and how veterans have many of the skills necessary to run a successful business.
We hear a lot about helping our brave veterans, but the sad fact is that despite an improving economy, many have difficulty finding employment after leaving the military. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), young male veterans, ages 18 to 24, who served during the Gulf War II era, including those who have served at any time since September 2001, had an unemployment rate of 21.9%(more than double the national average).
Union issues, interview with our special guest Larry Dorman Public Affairs Coordinator for AFSCME UNION and AFL-CIO. We discuss the new Connecticut Tax on corporations and the threats by GE, Cigna and other corporations to leave the state. Also economic,and environmental issues.
Cathy Faust of The Shelby County, Tennessee Agriculture Center will be our gues ton the show to share with us some major tips, tools, and resources regarding debts and credit cards. We love to spend and worry about the MAYHEM later right? Well this time we are placing the cart where it belongs and providing some essential informatin for you to avoid severe issues with your credit. Cathy performed such an awesome task at our Women Lunch & learn event; we decided to welcome her back as a guest on our show.
The give me credit radio show is all about you - helping you understand credit, credit scoring, installment versus revolving debt, the effects of your Financial Life, how to deal with debt collectors, the fraudsters, how to add positive credit and how to build your score. Most people, including the loan professionals, do not have the correct information to give to their clients. Credit education in this country is sorely lacking and this is just my attempt to get the correct information out to you, the public.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (320 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All Things Matter (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (0 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)