SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest, director/producer Dulanie Ellis, will discuss film funding, locating/ creating strategic partners and successful outreach on her most recent film, Ground Operations.For info about Carole Dean and From the Heart Productions visit http://fromtheheartproductions.com/
Many global organizations, such as Starbucks and Amazon, our on-point with what they are doing when it comes to email design and distribution relative to "mobile email design." Your message must be highly readable, attractive, organized, action-oriented, and intuitively connect with your email readership while sustaining mobile format integrity. Whether you are a one-person business operation or are in the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Fortune 100 company, you must purposefully and measurably design your email communications with mobile interactiveness in mind. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist.”
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday to "Biz Tips With The Biz Pro!"
Today's Show... "Creative Marketing Tips For October…”
Get The Free Tool We Talked About Here Join us for an entertaining and educational show! We look forward to seeing you on the show today.
Get more of Karlyn online: Free Training Site: http://trends2000.net Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com Incorporate your Biz: http://nrplusinc.net Affordable Web Design: http://trends2000webs.net
This interview with Deb Cabral, The DeClutter Coach, is a great opportunity to learn about Strategic Partnerships and Cross Marketing. These are excellent tools to help small businesses to grow their business. Deb has a system in place to make this happen and in this interview, she will share it with us.
The plan, the plan, the plan! We all know we need one and yet insist on holding our plan clumsily in our heads where it gets stretched and distorted giving us little focus or satisfaction. In this episode we will explore your marketing plan from simple to comprehensive including all the key components that go with it.
Your message needs to get out so that you:
Fill your unique purpose Reach the hundreds of people who need your services Make a living doing what you love! Join us each week as we explore different visibility tools to help you promote and gain visibility for your business. This is a quick 15 minute marketing injection to show you how to work more on your business not just in your business.
Brought to you by The Women's Business Momentum Center
Find out more and explore our resources and events at www.womensbusinessmomentum.com
Don't have enough time to market your company on social media? Is outsourcing the answer? Join Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his thoughts on outsourcing and the benefits that your business can reap!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Time management is always a hot topic in the business community, especially at this time of year as we head deeper into the 4 quarter. I had the pleasure of presenting time management strategies at PetPAC, an association for pet-related business owners, last week and next week I will be presenting the same talk to the East Bethel Chamber of Commerce. (P.S. – if you know any groups who would be interested in this topic, please pass my info on. I would be happy to share with others.)
At any rate, I figured it was a good time to start talking about strategic planning. That’s really what time management comes down to anyway – knowing where you want to go and having a plan to get there.
The standard formula for strategic planning is Vision, Goals, Focus, Action (have you noticed my logo???). These are simple, practical, and proven principles that work for anything you’re working on.
We’ll start by digging in to Vision. What it means and how you can figure out what yours is. Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (105 chatters)
- SHRAonair (31 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (7 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (7 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Dawgs By Nature (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Work It Sis (2 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)