SORT BY Relevancy
Smart entrepreneurs (small start-up and big business archetypes) notably understand the undeniable financial benefits for establishing multiple revenue profit channels. Most business beginners myopically see only what is in their face, while seasoned entrepreneurial influences operate increased profit streams by seeing the world and all its opportunities from a panoptic perspective. Did you know that every product and service contains more than a single surface of profitable possibilities? What might you be missing as you examine and reflect upon your current product- or service-line offerings that can open up new profit stream potential for your business? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Did you join an mlm? Do you make jewelry? Are you an online marketer? No matter what you do for your main home business, you need to create multiple streams of revenue. We will talk about why and we'll give real world expamples of how you can add other revenue streams to what you already do.
Doing four totally different businesses with different target markets is the wrong way to establish multiple streams of income. Why?
1. You appear schizophrenic to everyone you meet.
2. You waste time and energy working to capture the attention of multiple markets.
3. Your mind has to keep track of systems and information for four companies.
How to Create Multiple Streams of Income – The Right Way
There are two ways to create multiple streams of income that make sense:
Same target market, multiple offerings.
Same offering, multiple target markets.
Starbucks does have a number of multiple streams. In their stores, they sell coffee machines, mugs, chocolate covered coffee beans and lunch items. You can also purchase their coffee and bottled frappucino in grocery stores and I’m not sure if it’s nationwide yet, but Starbucks just launched a line of ice cream.
Any online business has set up multiple streams of income. The second way to create multiple streams of income is to market the same product or service to multiple markets.
Ex. Zukul--mention all their different products and how how have access for 1 fee instead of multiple companies paying a fee to each and you can sell the products separately.
People who should listen to this show are career coaches, entrepreneurs, affiliate marketers
answer is yes. The benefits of having of several sources of income include:
1. It’s easier to create several small income producing streams over one large one. For example, it’s easier to create three streams that earn $1,000 than one stream that earns $3,000.
2. It reduces the risk of being left without any income. If you’re laid off or one source of income drops, you have other sources to help you get by. Especially in home business, which has an ebb and flow, you can offset the ebbs through having more than one source of income.
3. It helps you avoid boredom in work by having different things to do every day
4. You can create income streams based on your interests, talents and passions.
1. Take out a piece of paper and write your main business product or service in the middle to start a mindmap. If you’re a virtual assistant, you’d write VA in the middle of the paper.
2. Create four spokes titled “Products,” “Services,” “Advertising/Affiliate,” and “Other” off of your main product or service.
3. Create spokes off of each of these options with ideas on how you can make money at them.
People who should listen to this show are home-based business owners, entrepreneurs, under-employed, coarre coaches
Join me Boundless Lola This Saturday morning to talk about Multiple Streams of Income and what that means to you! Every person should have at least 7 Streams of Income flowing into their lives from various different sources to make the both recession proof and lay off proof. How is this developed? Does that mean getting 7 jobs? Do I have to have seven different businesses? What are you talking about Boundless Lola??
Well, jum pon the line with me tomorrow morning and lets have an enjoyable time sharing and breaking down how you too can stay afloat with Multiple Streams of Income!
Intuition is an innate spiritual gift that you can use to create multiple streams of income you are passionate about or love to do. In this Launch Talk conversation, Darlene Pitts shares how to use your intuition to achieve success with new and existing businesses.
Our Guest: Darlene Pitts is an Intuition Consultant, Speaker & Author of Let’s Talk Intuition and Discover Your Intuition. She teaches intuition development courses and uses her intuition in consulting with individuals, businesses, and law enforcement. She is also an Inspirational Photographer, a Graphic Designer, and a Senior Information Security Analyst for a global corporation.
Your Host: Tai Goodwin is a Launch While Working coach, speaker and author of the upcoming book: You Don't Have to Quit Your Day Job: How to Pursue Your Passion, Start a Business and Still Take Care of Home. Co-host of #smallbizchat, she blogs at at www.taigoodwin.com and is editor-in-chief at Launch While Working.com.
Leverage Your Network for Multiple Sources of Income
In this episode of Own Your Career host Rod Colon will answer your career management and job search questions plus ...
9:00 PM: Leverage Your Network for Multiple Sources of Income:
What do you do if you have one main client and for some reason the work from that client dries up? Perhaps the client goes out of business or goes in a different direction or just has a lull in business? Your main source of income is then gone. Which is why it's crucial as the CEO of Me, Inc. to have multiple streams of income. That's easier said than done. Tonight Rod will discuss several options for the CEO of Me, Inc.
9:25 PM: Author’s Corner with Kathleen Brady on Get a JOB!
9:45 PM: Live Coaching … taking your questions and comments 347-857-3320
See you on the radio …
Own Your Career and Keep Networking alive ...
Host Jeanette Aro, welcomes Crystal O'Connor to her show episode, How to Create Multiple Streams of Income from your Passion.
Crystal O’Connor has spent 20 years mastering sales and marketing skills in 4 major industries. She’s helped hundreds of small business owners develop razor sharp marketing campaigns and break sales records.
As a sales executive she consistently broke sales records and landed accounts others deemed impossible. She now teaches women how to start a business from scratch while taking them to six figures and beyond fast. In three short years alone Crystal launched 3 businesses that are making money every day.
Her coaching business, The Moxie Entrepreneur surpassed six figures in just 9 months. Often referred to as the ‘closer’ she knows what it takes in sales and marketing and isn’t afraid to spill the beans on what works and what doesn’t for small businesses wanting to take leaps in revenue.
When looking at traditional job opportunities this last January, I found one that was traditional situation, but one that also came with a big plus. I was hired on as a sales manager and trainer for a local real estate company to the tune of a $30,000 a year base salary. This increased (and stabilized) my personal income, in addition to giving me a stake in the success of the brokerage. With my traditional gig, I have the health insurance and 401(K) I needed, but I have the unique potential to earn some rather large bonus bucks. Since I earn a percentage of the profits that the brokerage nets each month, I have a job that has both a stable salary and a passive income stream.
. This company offers amazing deals on travel, discounts on local items in addition to deep dish discounts and bonuses on things I would buy anyway -- both online and offline. In addition to this, as I recruit people to be on my team on the business side of this firm, I earn even more passive income as they grow their own teams. Yes, it's network marketing. Yes, it's direct selling, but it comes with a very positive cash flow paycheck, as well as a steady stream of bonuses, a potential for a car allowance (a BMW nonetheless) and even a potential for a housing allowance on top of it. All in all, the income potential for my network marketing gig is an extra $50,000 annually if I work hard and sell my little buns off. Of course there are also scads of extra bonuses, and the potential to travel around the world at whole sale prices with my girls, on the cheap --
I am currently working on the manuscripts, but see a very realistic potential (after having done lengthy research) to earn an additional $20,000 to $30,000 a year from three to five publications (the average is $10,000 for a well-written work), even after the initial publishing fees.
People who should listen to this show--entrepreneurs, career coaches
Whenever the word polygyny is mentioned, immediately questions about multiple sex partners arise. But marriage is about building relationships and in polygynous families, a man has to have the ability to build a meaningful relationship with each wife. This requires maturity, understanding, patience, truthfulness,and a willingness to examine himself and take responsibility to any errors in judgement in order to grow as a man. These are not the attributes of a "player", a "ladies man", some one who has merely mastered the art of manipulating women's emotions. This requires real manhood, a man who knows himself and has mastered himself before seeking to be a partner to a woman, and another woman and maybe even another woman. It really isn't about having the ability to have multiple sex partners, teenage boys are doing that and it doesn't make them men, it makes them emotionally irresponsible boys. It's about building an intellectual, emotional and above all, spiritual relationship with eachwoman.Today's guest, Imam Qazim Ahmed, discusses polygyny, from the waiste up.
You can use the different media channels to make multiple streams of passive income.
From the traditional way of using the written word as an author, podcasting to having your own video channel, Google Cash author Sidra Shaukat gives you practical techniques you can start using today.
Pure content and pure tips in easy to understand tips that you can understand and apply.
Download Google Cash today from www.amazon.com/author/sidrashaukat and itunes.com/ibooks.
Join Steve Quayle & Pastor David Lankford tonight as they discuss the story of the two trees and two streams that flow through history, merging into one river through Jesus Christ.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Ms Blue (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)