SORT BY Relevancy
Super Bowl Sunday is upon us as the anticipation builds regarding the victor and the subsequent arrests that typically occur. Speaking of anticipation the Olympics are just a short time away and the Triumvirate will discuss the latest rumors and news regarding this year's version in Sochi. Tonight Nelson (our former show engineer) begins his community service stint by functioning as our studio slave. All that and much more on tonight's version of The Cranial Emissions Show live from ESB Brewing in Tampa, Florida from 7-9PM. Don't miss it!
After an 8 month hiatus The Cranial Emissions Show is back and better than ever because now we're live from ESB Brewing! Join Miguel Hito, Ben Charles and the Reverend Joey T as they breakdown the latest news and games from across the globe! Every Friday night from 7-9.
During National Chiror]ractic Health month on Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin, you'll meet meet two men who are doing innovative things in the field of chiropractic health.
Dr.John Sibley is Dr. Robin's first guest. They'll be discussing the role and importance of medicine in treatment but they'll also talk about giving the body a chance to heal itself first. Dr. Sibley's practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma is acknowledged throughout the healthcare community as a benchmark of excellence.
Also joining Dr. Michelle Robin is Chiropractic patient and advocate, William Esteb. Estab has spent years exploring the doctor/patient relationship from the patient’s point of view, co-founding Perfect Patients in 2004, an interactive website service which manages the online representation of over 2000 chiropractors in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. An author of 10 books and public speaker, Estab writes a weekly blog at patientsmedia.com.
To learn more or connect with Host Dr. Robiin, go online http://yourwellnessconnection.com
Read more about William Estab at http://www.patientmedia.com/history.html
and conncet with Dr. John Sibley at http://drjohnsibley.com
The Winter Olympics are in full swing on Valentine's Day with ice hockey taking center stage. Our foreign correspondents from Sochi will call in to share their experiences in Mother Russia. Will our in-studio man servant Nelson finally learn to behave after a proper throttling on the previous show? All that and so much more on a special Valentine's Day edition of The Cranial Emissions Show! "Be mine" from 7-9PM tonight LIVE from ESB Brewing!
in Self Help
This week Janet addresses issuses of empowerment and how it can be used in conjunction with neutralizing but first, Janet reads for Dynyse who is having troubling adjusting to a more public career. The HS and Janet find the underlying thread of the issue which contains feelings of having to hide, being a wallflower, and vulnerablity in crowds; due to past experiences, lives and beliefs of chaos and victimization. Wrapping up, she then explains that empowerment with focus and attention directed toward the physical body can help your connection, health or mental issues.
Rattle and Hum Sports Southeastern Conference Show – Week Four
Hosted by Bryan Houston and guest Ces Guerra
Rattleandhumsports.com host Bryan Houston and author of “Gumbo for the Tiger Soul” Ces Guerra to review and preview the action in the SEC.
Arkansas picks up a big win on the road over Texas Tech in Lubbock.
Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M take care of business at home while South Carolina do the Aggies a solid and knock of the sixth ranked Georgia Bulldogs in Columbia.
Also, Tennessee falls on the road to one of the SEC’s biggest detractors Bob Stoops and the Oklahoma Sooners in Norman.
Week four gets started early as Auburn faces Kansas State Thursday night in a giant SEC vs Big 12 matchup.
Texas A&M looks to remain undefeated and rolling as they travel to Dallas to face the SMU Mustangs, who are adjusting on the fly as their head coach June Jones suddenly stepped down after week two. The Mustangs lost their first two games of 2014 by a combined score of 88-6 and have used their bye week to implement a new offense – easier said than done.
Alabama hosts Florida Saturday afternoon while LSU welcomes Mississippi State to Death Valley for a 6:00 CDT kick in the two biggest conference games of the week.
Join Bryan and Ces LIVE at 8:00 am CDT Monday morning for all this and more!!!
Dana Laake and her special guest Ron Murray will be discussing the benefits of CranialSacral Therapy for treatment of concussions.
Ron Murray, Director of the Asclepeion Center for Body Mind Therapy, is a physical therapist, a doctor of integrative medicine, and a trainer of healing professionals. Ron is passionate about the integration of biological medicine with body mind therapies. His specialties include CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Myofascial Release, and Biological Medicine (a branch of naturopathy).
in Self Help
An Interview With Dr. Michael D. Winer, Exploring Human Potential Through Healing
Nika Annon (www.nikaannon.com) interviews Dr. Michael Winer on his use of a variety of therapeutic modalities to heal individuals. In the office he often uses light and color frequencies along with meridian therapy to help access various issues. He incorporates spinal, cranial and soft tissue manipulation in conjunction with the release of energetic and emotional issues. Sometimes, harmonic, physiological and nutritional supplements, gemstones and homeopathic remedies are used in treatments. These therapies are selected and orchestrated by an individual’s energy as they move through the therapeutic process.
Benefits from a healing session include an increase sense of well-being, reduced stress, improved physical, mental and emotional relaxation, pain reduction, positive emotional, physical and social changes and energetic clarity.
To learn more about Dr. Michael Winer, visit: www.michaelwiner.com
ANNA’S JOURNEY PRESENTS THE MEDSTAR HEALTH show
Wednesday, September 3. 8:00-8:30 AM
Mike Willinghan is back for another show to discuss more on sleep.
Do YOU sleep well? Do you have trouble getting to sleep? Do you have trouble waking in the morning... feeling refreshed?
We will be discussing som much needed info about SLEEP… something we all need every day! TIPS:
Adjusting your schedule for a good night’s sleep.
SO VERY TIMELY…. Especially with kids going back to school,
new schedule effecting both kids and parents sleep.
Mike Willinghan, Director of Cardio Pulmonary Division at MedStar Harbor Hospital
Fresh off a "Dre Day" booty shake judging and two days full of Olympic Hockey the boys are back for their newest weekly episode! Will the Triumvirate discover the whereabouts of their lost correspondent Lou Bob? Will their other journalists on assigment in Sochi report in? Live from ESB Brewing in Tampa, Florida from 7-9PM!
Also seen at http://youtu.be/w4xK49heDsQ
Stephana Speaks, hosted by Stephana Johnson, talks about simple ways to improve productivity, creativity and focus through movement and adjusting the body alignment.
Stephana brings insight and inspiration in a daily show about life, family and business. She shares her P.I.L.O.T. Your Way and brings tools and anecdotes from her career in the entertainment industry as well as her years as a business owner to each themed show.
Stephana speaks on topics that will help you achieve the next level of success in business and personal growth, while living a life of purpose, fulfillment, and contribution to others. Stephana brings powerful and inspiring messages to thousands worldwide through Stephana Speaks on Blog Talk Radio, Google Hangouts, Women Information Network and Portland, OR Channels 22 and 23.
In every show, Stephana draws on her extensive experience and wisdom to help the audience gain insight coupled with practical tools and action steps, make quantum shifts out of old and unworkable belief systems, and soulful connections to inspire break out results and transformation sought.
Stephana Johnson is a model, actress and business coach who helps women entrepreneurs, coaches and consultants get their business center stage and have more clients and cash flow.
Stephana loves learning, laughing and growing with her two sons she homeschools in the NW where she lives a holistic lifestyle and treads softly on our planet by choosing a life of sustainable simplicity, abundant joy and passionate purpose. She touches future generations by empowering families with tools to raise and sustain happier, connected families through her P.I.L.O.T. Your Way Series and as a Certified Simplicity Parenting Coach.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (125 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)