SORT BY Relevancy
Parenting Your Child with ADHD: a No-nonsense Guide for Nuturing Self reliance and Cooperation is a compehensive therapy that works on the premise of ADHD behaviors increase in frequency due to reinforcement. Close examination of the child's day to day patterning shows that the behaviors occur in particular situations and repeat in relation to what happens. It can be exciting for parents to learn that they can alter the consequences that increase the incidence of ADHD behavior.
There are five main ways in which parents may be unwittingly reinforcing ADHD behavior patterns. You will learn the ten parenting principles that regulate emotions and foster caring relationships. Far form encouraging parents to strictly mange their child, the treatment promotes independence in kids so that less stringency and surveillance is necssary.
Join the show and get your specific questions answered about your childs ADHD behaviors!
in Self Help
Dr. Craig Weiner joins us to discusss his work using EFT (e motional freedom technique), a form of energy psychology, to enhace relationships. Dr. Weiner is creator and director of the Change Your Mind Transformational Dialogue Show interviewing thought leaders in mind/body medicine including Candace Pert PhD, Bruce Lipton PhD, Bernie Siegel MD, Larry Dossey PhD, Gary Craig, Dawson Church PhD, David Feinstein and many more.
in Self Help
Join Transformational Dialogue radio host Craig Weiner, DC as he interviews Dr. Candace Pert in this fascinating exploration of her groundbreaking work in straddling the fields of science and emotions. She is internationally recognized pharmacologist who has published over 250 scientific articles, is the author of the book Molecules of Emotion: The Scientific Basis Behind Mind-Body Medicine (Scribner, 1997), appeared in the feature film What the Bleep Do We Know!?? and Bill Moyer’s TV program Healing and the Mind. She is a forerunner in the field of Mind-Body Medicine and PsychoNeuroImmunology and has served as Chief of the Section on Brain Biochemistry of the Clinical Neuroscience Branch of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and other key positions. Currently she is working in a private company developing an AIDS vaccine in addition to treatments for other diseases.
More information on Dr Pert can be found at www.candacepert.com and more about these dialogues at www.efttappingtraining.com
Join ‘She’ and Craig Meriwether as he shares his story of transformation and how he cured his own depression. He will share his wisdom and helpful ways to checkin if you are depressed and ways you might get out of it.
Connect with Craig Meriwether
Physician's Desk Reference
GABA Living Tea Drink before BED!
Music Freedom Tribe Desert Lover
Connect with 'She'
Bare Naked Bliss
in Self Help
Recently named Diabetes Educator of the Year, Susan Weiner returns to The Wellenss Coaches for more fascinating conversation on how to live well with diabetes. How can you make living with diabetes, or supporting a loved one or friend who lives with diabetes, a a positive experience? Susan shares her insights with Coach Tatiana and Coach Marilyn in this important show.
Another week another awesome interview. This week I have the honor of interviewing "The Big Deal" Craig Steele. Craig and myself will talk about his career as well as the upcomming Pro Wrestling Syndicate "All Fired Up" in September. We will also talk about his dream matchups and the future. As always the phone lines will be open (323)870-4022. If you have a question for Craig or if you want to talk independent wrestling feel free to call in. Thank you for listening and as always continue to support independent wrestling.
Join author Craig Steven Wilder for a discussion of his recent book - Ebony&Ivy: Race, Slavery, and the Troubled History of America's University. Craig Steven Wilder is a professor of American history at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has taught at Wiliams College and Dartmouth College.
Many of America's revered colleges and universities - from Harvard, Yale, and Princeton to Rutgers, Williams College, and UNC - were soaked in the sweat and the tears, and sometimes the blood of people of color. The earliest academies proclaimed their mission to Christianize the savages of North America, and played a key role in white conquest. Later, the slave economy and higher education grew up together, each nurturing the other. Slavery funded colleges, built campuses, and paid the wages of professors. Enslaved Americans waited on faculty and students; academic leaders aggressively courted the support of slave owners and slave traders. Significantly, as Wilder shows, our leading universities, dependent on human bondage, became breeding grounds for the racist ideas that sustained them.
Ebony and Ivy is a powerful and propulsive study and the first of its kind, revealing a history of oppression behind the institutions usually considered the cradle of liberal politics.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes writers and producers Craig Van Sickle and Steve Mitchell to Conversations LIVE to discuss creativity, the success of their projects like TIN MAN and THE PRETENDER and what you can expect from them next.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we will share the exclusive news that we received regarding the news on the future of #Lebron James! We will also talk to #NBA insider, Craig Sager Jr about the drama with #Melo, Lebron, #Gasol and more! We will also get an update on his father! #FIFA #WorldCup recap between #Germany and #Brazil as well as top headlines! We are LIVE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- GodKiller (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- lets stop bullying together (0 chatters)