SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
I bet ya'll will agree with me that Whitney McCloud is one of the most charming people to listen to. She's the creator of craftingforpurpose.com a blog dedicated to the things that interest her: crafting, writing, connecting with others, helping people, and ADHD.
She's as passionate as she is authentic and is also completely surprised at the overwhelmingly positive responses she's received since beginning her venture only a few short months ago!
Whitney is a devoted wife and mother as well as an ambitious homebased entrepreneur: writing a book, maintaining a blog, making jewelry, scrapbooking, cake decorating, and more. Yet, she holds her audience in the highest regard making certain to take time everyday helping promote her fanbase by retweeting their posts on Twitter. (You know, it'd be rude not to.)
I hope you join me in joining them, her fans, I ceratinly have become one!
Be sure to shoot her a Tweet @craft4purpose or follow her on Facebook and subscribe to her blog CraftingforPurpose.com.
I welcome you to subscribe to See in ADHD talk radio where you can let others know what you think of the show by giving your rating and review through iTunes or leave your comments at www.seeinadhd.com. You can also access the show through Stitcher.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rivers Spirit Messages (6 chatters)
- SinclairDNA (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Afrodeity Stone (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)