SORT BY Relevancy
Music legend Hank Williams Jr. joins me live to discuss politics, music, and the American Dream. Former INS special agent Michael Cutler will also be to talk about the ongoing debate over immigration reform, and the true dangers of an open border. In addition, author and leadership speaker Eric Papp will be here as we take a look at personal responsibility and the role it’s traditionally played in our society. Of course we’ll also have all the latest political news as well.
The Don Smith Show “where it’s ok to be a conservative,” brings you the most in-depth coverage of all the latest political news. While the liberal media currently dominates the airwaves, now there is an alternative. Listen to The Don Smith Show every Saturday at Noon ET to hear great interviews with people like Ted Nugent, Chuck Woolery, Jon Voight, Deneen Borelli, Lee Greenwood, and many more leading conservatives.
Don Smith is a business executive, and fiscal conservative. As seen on Fox News, CBS, PBS, and heard on various radio broadcasts around the country, The Don Smith Show takes the complex issues facing this nation and breaks them down in an easy to understand format. Tune in every Saturday morning for all the latest political news, and hear from famous conservatives from around this great country.
Hachi Machi! When only the most devoted liars in the right wing blogosphere are having ANYTHING positive to say about last night's sparsely attended "Blog Bash", you have to know it was a miserable failure. They expected 500. If they got 100, I'm shocked. The Breitbart Gang, except for boozy old R. Stacy McCain, were ignored by the awards. And Lee Stranahan (see the slideshow below) seemed to spend the evening following Mandy Nagy (The Liberty Chick) around, fixated on her ass!
We'll discuss what we think are the reasons behind this spectacular failure on today's show.
I had planned to make a trip Wednesday related to my upcoming court cases. Now, my wife won't allow me to leave the house. And having Parkinson's disease for 13 years, it's not like I have any choice. I can't go anywhere without her help. So, the show I had planned for tomorrow is out the window.
Instead we'll talk about how the right wing mafia has put a hit out on me. They have made it official. They want me dead.
And Shaun McCutcheon? Shaun McCutcheon. Where have we heard that name before. Shaun McCutcheon? Hmmm....
On this show, I chew ass and spit out vertebrae.
Join Stevie and Steve LIVE from the Getting Hammered Party at CPAC2013. We're opening the doors AND the bar...AND...we're doing it all NO PANTS folks (we will be wearing Boxers). If you'e at CPAC, please feel free to drop by, we'll have Rum and Gin (of course), but as always, bring your own booze as well...we'll supply the fun!
We're changing the FEEL of the show, starting with this one. Less of me sitting and bitching about the clowns who are screaming for attention. More outright mockery instead. We celebrate Andrew Breitbart's first year in Hell, we drop in on a meeting of the College of Cardinals, Lee Stranahan comes to Maryland, and we have a nice new song about Ali Akbar and his upcoming Blog Bash at CPAC2013... in other words... we have fun at the expense of others!
The Right Wing Media Mafia has had just about enough of me. They have appointed the dimmest bulb in their burned out marquee to file criminal charges against me for telling the truth.
Their hope? My 13-years with Parkinson's disease have left me unable to deal with the stress and I'll quit. Either that, or the stress will kill me.
I will not be silenced without being killed.
If I die, I will stop broadcasting.
If I am silenced, there will be...
BLOOD ON THE MICROPHONE!
A month ago, Mandy Nagy -- who tweets and blogs as @Liberty_Chick -- was begging for money to help pay her medical expenses. A writer for Breitbart.com, now -- all of a sudden -- Ms. Nagy has come up with the cash to attend CPAC2013! Is it a medical miracle? Or a testament to the stupidity of right wingers who throw their money at anyone who sings the songs they like to hear?
Also, Lee Stranahan freaks out when a blogger tells his real story.
And what in God's name happened to @Patterico?
These stories and more discussed on this episode of Mean Old Uncle Bastard Radio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (357 chatters)
- Christian Survival Radio (60 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (5 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- HRN (2 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- NFL PODCAST (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)