SORT BY Relevancy
On the 6th edition of Talkin Rasslin, we will be speaking to none other than former World Class Championship Wrestling star "Cowboy" Johnny Mantell. Mr. Mantell will be discussing his career, as well as the upcoming Germanfest Wringenmeisterschaft Tournament. Don't miss it!
in Self Help
Nancy Mathews a Visionary with Guts and Women’s Prosperity Network is my guest. Nancy’s Websites: http://magicalmarketingmakeover.com http://NancyMatthews.com http://WPNGlobal.com
As an International Speaker, Author, Business Advisor and Talk Show Host, Nancy Matthews combines her 25 years of business savvy and creative ingenuity with her intuitive understanding of people. She engages and entertains audiences while providing practical solutions to their daily life and business challenges. Nancy is known as the “Visionary with Guts” for her persistence in going for her goals and dreams despite apparent obstacles or challenges. As a single mom, Nancy learned early on that she was responsible for creating her destiny and she committed to providing an abundant life for her 2 amazing children. For 20 years that abundance came from working in law firms, as well as second jobs that fed her entrepreneurial spirit – and her children!
In 2002, when her first “Ah-Ha” hit – that she did not have to work for others – Nancy had the “Guts” to step out on her own and created a full service title, mortgage and real estate investment company. After several years building and leading that very successful business, Nancy’s second big “Ah-Ha” hit. Nancy now devotes her time to sharing these essential strategies with others who are also “Visionaries with Guts” and who are going for their goals and dreams.
Nancy currently serves on the Board of Directors for Glorious Being Center (501)(c)(3) and served as a Guardian Ad Litem in Broward County and supports several community organizations that focus on issues involving women and children
in Self Help
Rebecca J. Steiger Angel Channeler and author of And The Angels Speak is my guest. Rebecca’s website: http://www.rebeccajsteiger.com Rebecca J. Steiger lives on a ranch located in the foothills of the Ozarks in Southeastern Missouri. Her ancestral family home is built on an Indian Mound, giving her the "Ancient Wisdom". She is a seer and channels through the Angelic Realm of God, sharing their wisdom and insight to help others help themselves.
And the Angels Speak - Rebecca J. Steiger : Balboa Press http://bookstore.balboapress.com/Products/SKU-000680613/And-the-Angels-Speak.aspx … via @balboapress
Rebecca's journey began in 1993 when her life was transformed in an instant, through the most horrid experience ever. a tornado. Rebecca and her grandson were blown out of a house and into a field under an old satellite dish. Her sister-in-law, who had previously passed away, was leaning over God's shoulder and said, "Not now, Lord; for she still has lots of things to do.
Rebecca hosts a weekly internet talk show on BlogTalkRadio.com where she discusses a wide ranging view of topics relating to metaphysical and spiritual subjects. She is also an Inspirational Lecturer for public..
in Self Help
Jessica Brace expands your wisdom about video marketing on Cowboy Wisdom NLI Radio. Website: www.jessicabrace.com Video is one of the top ways to drive traffic and sales to your website. It's easy to work with video. You don't have to have a lot of technical knowledge and expensive equipment. One short two minute video shot with a cell phone camera can be enough to get your website ranked at the top of YouTube. Video is one of the top ways to drive traffic and sales to your website. It's easy to work with video. You don't have to have a lot of technical knowledge and expensive equipment. One short two minute video shot with a cell phone camera can be enough to get your website ranked at the top of YouTube.
Video Marketing Tips Jessica Brace & Leo Matsuda Disney Artist 2 of 9
August 29, 2013 By Jessica Brace Leave a Comment
Video Marketing Tips Jessica Brace & Leo Matsuda Disney Artist 2 of 9 Part 2 of 9 – Video Marketing Tips Jessica Brace Interviews Leo Matsuda a Disney Storyboard Artist CLICK HERE – http://JessicaBrace.com/videomind Be the first to know when a new video marketing mindset show is broadcast. How does a Disney Storyboard artist stay…
Cowboy Wisdom NLI Radio at www.blogtalkradio.com/cwbywsdm call 718-305-6548
in Self Help
Amy Lignor is my guest talking about her “New Book The Hero’s Companion." Amy is also author of The Privilege Glided Wings, The Sapphire Storm, Tallent and Lowry 13 and Angel Chronicles. Amy’s website www.thewritecompanion.com Amy Lignor is a published author of historical fiction (The Heart of a Legend), and fantasy (Mind Made). As a professional reviewer, interviewer, ghostwriter and editor, she has had the great honor of working with a variety of companies, authors, and sites including: The Feathered Quill; Bookpleasures.com; Authorlink; BookPage; Kensington; Once Upon a Romance; and The RT (Romantic Times Magazine), to name a few.
Her true passion is creating. Not only does she love to write, she loves to read. Books are the true precious element that exist in the world today, and she loves working with authors to turn their dreams into a reality.
Mary C. Lignor is a true reader at heart. As a career librarian, books have always been her passion. Research is a key ingredient to Mary's success. She loves searching for the essential information that an author needs in order to turn their story into a true and accurate masterpiece.
Mary excels as an editor and proofreader, adding the polish that makes YOUR manuscript stand out to agents and publishers. Meticulous to a fault, Mary is a true wordsmith.
in Self Help
Trish Carr with Revolutionary Consulting, Inc. and Women’s Prosperity Network is my guest.
Connect with Trish and get your FREE article on the “3 P’s of Powerful Sales Presentations” at http://www.TrishCarr.com
Trish Carr, Executive Director, Co-Founder (“The Results Revolutionary”): Trish is a dynamic international speaker, executive business coach & leadership consultant with more than 25 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Communication and Peak Performance Training. As a consultant, coach and educator, Trish has worked with leaders and front-line employees in Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, as well as with entrepreneurs and individuals. She is owner and CEO of Revolutionary Consulting, Inc., a company that coaches and educates individuals and business leaders so they reach their financial goals, optimize their individual and team productivity, and ultimately achieve professional and personal success. Trish’s heart-centered, results-driven coaching, along with her solid business strategies ensure that her clients get results now.
in Self Help
Marie Wikle talks about Joy For the Journey is my guest. Website www.spreading-joy.org
What can we do for your group?
1. Empower your children – Children are so powerful. They have a deep need to feel this as well as to be able to see it. Spreading Joy is about seeing things differently, stepping up and making choices to lead the way in finding the beauty in the ordinary. We encourage your children to make the choice to actively choose joy over choosing to stay in the pits of unhappiness. We encourage them to boldly lead the way with innovative thinking while making a difference for others.
2. Ladies Groups – Many ladies walk around with a load of guilt weighing them down. This is unhealthy, unproductive and most of all unnecessary! Stay at home Moms often feel like they are not giving their children the best role models simply because they are not leading some corporate office somewhere. Working Moms sometimes feel like they are cheating their children out of important time and memories together. We can help encourage your group and motivate them on their journey!
3. Any group – Finding Joy even through sorrow. Happiness and joy is not the same thing at all, as there can be joy through sorrow. We can help you with practical ways of making your life, your journey count.
4. 30 Days to Spreading Joy – Building JOYfull habits that last! Want to be more aware of ways to make a difference? Think that this economy makes it impossible to give back? Feel discouraged because your heart is screaming to give more, do more and your wallet screams louder saying NO WAY?
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (48 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (20 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (16 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- Hawksblood1 (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)