SORT BY Relevancy
The Pride of Montague County, Cowboy Johnny Mantell, joins the show to talk about the Kentucky Derby, Mayweather-Pacquiao, and the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in Amsterdam NY. Of course, he'll also tell some tales about his time in the wrestling business, and share some hot opinions on the Von Erichs.
Johnny has raised and trained race horses, and his insight into last year's Triple Crown races was spot on, so make sure you take good notes.
I am talking about my upcoming webinars and new Sunday Morning Radio Show with international guests everything that is going on in the world. Talking about life and how history has been written to control us. How we have taught backwards because we put wages and people out the equation of life and prosperity.
Are you ready for Johnny Davis? Do you believe in FIRE CRACKERS? Do you believe in GRAHAM CRACKERS? Do you believe in PREMIUM SALTINES? That's a CRACKER ain't it? What about the CRACKER of a whip? Oh, sorry, that's CRACK of a whip, not CRACKER. Johnny GRAHAM FIRECRACKER Davis. He's putting the throw down on your road map to be entertained. Johnny Davis is a MOOD maker, a heartbreaker, a money taker, but he ain't no L.A. Laker - I'm just playin'. I just wanted to rhyme MAKER BREAKER TAKER & LAKER - that's all. All about Johnny!! Put some more wood in the engine so it can burn, and you can churn out the funk, r&b and whatever ails you! on the JKN.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (48 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Terry Konig (1 chatters)
- His Taught Ones Talk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)