SORT BY Relevancy
Addicted to Anime returns to talk about Cowboy Bebop: The futuristic misadventures and tragedies of an easygoing bounty hunter and his partners.
Join Stephen & Johnna Wago and a panel of other anime fans as they recall their memories of the show and figure out if it's an anime worth getting addicted to.
Like Addicted to Anime on Facebook
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher Radio
I am talking about my upcoming webinars and new Sunday Morning Radio Show with international guests everything that is going on in the world. Talking about life and how history has been written to control us. How we have taught backwards because we put wages and people out the equation of life and prosperity.
Jane Giddings a Clinical Behavioral Therapist and Psychotherapist is my guest
JANE'S HOLISTIC CENTRE
Management of a fully licensed, insured successful business in Westerleigh, near Bristol. I offer a range of holistic treatments that range from reflexology to life-between-life hypnotherapy sessions.
Member of FHT (Fellow), GHSc, GHR, FCHT, IFHB, Embody, IIHHT, FAETC, IHBC, ATL, NCS (approved supervisor & Committee Member), BABCP, NCP (MNCP Senior Accred.) and Qualified Supervision provider. BACP membership (number 706169), Child Protection and Anti-Social Behaviour. I have recently been chosen as a Local Champion promoting the CNHC. Gives awareness to Doctor Surgeries and the public of the importance of national occupational standards. Registrants abide by a rigorous code of conduct and hold professional indemnity insurance.
* Registered with the British National Register for Advanced Hypnotherapists, and also the Complementary and CNHC.
* I have completed well-over 60 training courses over 18 years with associated certificates or diplomas.
* Continual self-improvement and personal development programme via additional qualifications and training programmes. I am up to date with CRB and all current legislation, training and all relevant insurance.
* Full member of the BACP and supervisor for counsellors and psychotherapists.
* I am a Master Reiki Teacher and I teach mindfulness and meditation.
* I am also a Barnardo’s trained adoption counsellor.
* I am trained with working with severe trauma and stress for children and adults (PTS).
* My websites are: www.janesholisticcentre.com and www.schoolofexcellence.org.uk
Kathryn Sameul author of Opening the Heart: Meditations on How be is my guest. Formerly a practicing attorney, I felt called to move to Massachusetts from Illinois, where I am following a path of spiritual seeking and work, including work as an intuitive counselor and a certified life coach.
As an intuitive, I give readings using spiritual writing, a practice I have engaged in since 1993. Spiritual writing involves connecting with both our angels and guides and allowing them to write through me. I then give you the messages that have come through for you.
I was certified by the University of New Hampshire as a life coach in 2007, and I have been offering my services as a life coach since then. I am open to all clients to whom I can be of service; however, I am deeply interested in helping those undergoing a transition in their lives - whether it is a move, a job or career change, or a loss of someone they love.
I also offer the service of teaching my clients basic meditation skills, and, where needed, will use guided meditations to help my clients.
I bring empathy and insight to my practice, using the particular techniques that most benefit my clients. I also bring the analytic skills that I honed while a practicing attorney. The combination of my skills and training allow me to ask the questions that need to be asked and to provide support and guidance to my clients.
You can purchase Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be through Dog Ear Press here.
Maggie is a free spirited Aquarian, Metaphysical Coach, Reader, Numerologist, Spirit/Channeler & Energy Therapist working with her Guides & Angels, blending these w/Tarot, Numerology, Crystals, Meditation, & Reiki assisting clients across the globe. Maggie also works w/animals & people in her Energy Therapy, bringing the energy back into alignment, clearing any blocks, allowing us to open the door to the Universe’s flow of love & healing light. Maggie assists people who are in those liminal places, moving through transitions in their careers, businesses, & relationships by providing guidance & tools to support them and uncovering the magic and hidden things along the way, while making heart-centered choices!
You can find out more about Maggie on her website:
http://maggiemoontarot.com and listen to her Weekly Vibes on her Youtube Channel, Maggie Moon Tarot www.youtube.com/user/maggiemoontarot/videos
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (5 chatters)
- Red River Radio (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (1 chatters)