SORT BY Relevancy
Celebrity Court: The Show Where Law and Hollywood Meet! Each week, Celebrity Court counts down the top celebrity legal stories. We always have A-list guests and A-list conversation. This week, we will have a special show entirely devoted to an interview with former U.S. Senator Arlen Specter. We will discuss his new book, "Life Among the Cannibals." Send us your questions at CelebrityCourt@gmail.com. You can follow the show throughout the week on T
in Self Help
how the media lies to us about defending ourselves in court. The majority of school educated individuals have no Idea about Corpus Delicti, having standing to sue, and the conflict of interest that prevent them from ever having a fair trial in court.
This episode will blow your mind about the level of fraud being perpetrated on the citizens of this country. Learn the truth and what happens when you apply logic to the crazy world of law
http://amzn.to/1cT5XEw - Grab My latest book on defending yourself in court
Welcome to another episode of CONSCIOUS LIVING on the Global F.A.C.T. Radio Network.
Guests: Dave Lange and Dave Smith Topic: Court Injustice and Foreclosures
Call in with your questions at (646) 478-5728
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Join us on Tuesday Nights weekly at 9:00 PM EDT as we receive updates from the International Court of Justice and the National Standards Enforcement Agency. This show is intended to bring people along side the masses who awakening from a deep sleep. This is about solutions and not history.
Emily Robison and Martie Maguire of the Court Yard Hounds (formerly Dixie Chicks) joins SNR to discuss their second album, "Amelita."
Lorelei Mcbroom grew up on folk, rock 'n roll, pop, jazz, and good soul music. Her family was progressive in their approach to her upbringing, says the Los Angeles born singer who has worked with acts like BILLY IDOL, CHRIS ISSAK, MIKI HOWARD and most recently ROD STEWART.
Durga McBroom is an American singer and actress, she has performed backing vocals for Pink Floyd and is a member of Blue Pearl.
"Texas passed commonsense legislation to protect the health of women and their unborn children," Cruz said in a statement. "This law is constitutional and consistent with U.S. Supreme Court precedent protecting the life and health of the mother and child. I hope the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals will uphold Texas' reasonable law."
Tonight our guest is Carol Donnelly Stevens, candidate for NYS Supreme Court Third Judicial District
The Third District encompasses Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schoharie, Sullivan, and Ulster Counties.
While Carol may not state her personal beliefs on many issues she will say she is a law abiding Concealed Carry gun owner and and advocate for the Second Amendment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (24 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (18 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)