SORT BY Relevancy
"I will forgive and this will disappear." Such is the lesson God would have us learn to free ourselves from every form of suffering and in all our tribulations. (Lesson 193) Tonight we explore the way to peace through self forgiveness. Our forgivenss is the "key that opens Heaven's gate." In the text of the Course, we learned that sometimes as we learn to stop blaming and judging others and the world outside of us, if we are not careful and aware, there can be a tendancy to then blame and condemn ourselves, to turn those false projections on ourselves. THIS IS EQUALLY FALSE. We are as innocent as the brothers and sisters we forgive. Tonight we will read from Lessons 193 and 198 and remind oursleves that "Only my condemnation injures me. Only my own forgiveness sets us free." (198) Let's commit ourselves to forgiving not only the world outside of us, but ourselves as well. We have all erred and made mistakes. But God does not condemn mistakes --of any kind--nor need we.
The Course tells us we will identify with what we thin mmakes us safe--that may be the body, or money or whatever else we think provids our security. In truth, "Love is your safety." When we idntify with love, our true nature, we are home and we are safe. Let's practice this together! In so doing, we can together transcend all the the problems--be they illness, lack, disharmony or anxiety-that we seem to confront.
Join me tonight to explore the question of our true identity.
This week, we read from and discuss Lessons 189 and 190. Noone wants to suffer pain, but we have forgotten how much power we have over the experience of it. As stated in lesson 190 (I choose the joy of God instead of Pain), "Pain is a sign illusions reign in place of truth." How can we let those illusions go and welcome truth? By changing our thoughts-""It is your thoughts alone that cause you pain." As we change our thoughts, we change our world, both inner and outer. The very world we perceive is a "representation of our thoughts." These metaphysical principles are basic to the teachings of the Course. And we can truly benefit from them as far more than just pretty intellectual exercises as we share them and practice them.So call in tonight and experience the healing and peace that comes from actually sharing them --experience your Self--radiant in this holy joy...forever."
In tonight's episode,we will explore the text in Chapter 30 about the "the only purpose" of the world. It will come as no surprize to Course students that it is forgiveness. And we will learn that it is in joining with our brothers and sisters in shared purpose that we become aware of "the real world' and the will we share with God.
We will also read and discuss Lessons 168 and 169 in the Workbook on that mysterious subject of grace. Please join us and call in with your thoughts on these topics or anything else going on in your world.
In tonight's episode, we will look at today's lesson (240) and find the great comfort that it offers us; "Fear is not justified in any form." Whatever form your particular fear may take, it is "but witness to your own illusions of yourself." It is not true or real! We can train ourselves to look past these illusions to the truth and be freed from the effects of illusion/fear--which in truth can have no real effects , since they do not come for the level of Cause. We can choose to remember that "There is no fear in us, for we are part of Love Itself." ANd we can choose to focus on that truth in each other as well. We will also read from chapter 17, section 8 (in the original editionof the Course published by the Course in Miracles Society) "The Need for Faith."
The Course in Miracles is a powerful transformational tool to assist us in changing our perceptions of this world so that we might experience greater peace in every experience and every encounter. The daily lessons gently undo our habitual, conflict-laden ways of thinking and of seeing the world and help us to acquire a new kind of perception based on love and foregiveness.
Together we will explore how we can apply the wisdom of the Course in our daily lives, and become more availalbe to help, heal and uplift others and ourselves. I have been a student and teacher of the Course for over 20 years and love more than anything exploring these these teachings with others. I look forward to sharing the journey to joy through the Course with you whether you are brand new to it or a seasoned student.
Join us tonight as we review and discuss two startling and provocative lessons in the Course in Miracles; Lessons 135 and 136. How might we actually be making ourselves sick when we set up defenses and make plans to protect and defend ourselves against percieved threats? And what is it that we feel is threatened and needs defense? How can we learn invite perfect, effortless health and happiness into our lives? The answers are linked to what we believe our "self" really is; do we accept a bodily identification, and therefore see ourselves as fragile, limited and easily threatened, or do we identify ourselves as Mind--unlimited, one eternally with Source and with every Mind in creation? And what could possibly be meant by "The healed mind does not plan"? (Lesson 135) Explore with me how it is that our true safety and freedom lie in our defenselessness. I hope you will call in and say hello and share your thoughts.
Tonight we examine three lessons that will help us in bringing more joy (truth) and less pain (illusion) into our lives. We start with today's lesson, 233 "I give my life to God to Guide today" and also discuss lessons 190, "I choose the joy of God instead of pain," and lesson 228, " God has condemed me not. No more do I." Together we can strengthen these truths in our lives so that each day is filled with more and more peace, as we offer our willingness to "lay down our arms" (of self judgement and the like) and choose the peace and joy of God, and to experience the "countless gifts and mercies unto us" from a "Love Whose tenderness (we) cannot comprehend."
How is it possible to feel safe in a world so seemingly full danger, strife and suffering? The Course teaches us that the answer is really quite simple; we will feel safe when we have let go of all of our grievances. Notice I said "simple," not "easy--that is why the Course offers us daily lessons--because giving up grievances is something we must practice!." This week, we will explore several lessons from the Workbook (including Lessons 67 through 69), that lead us to a deeper awareness of the centrality of this work--letting go of grievances and forgiving--to our happiness and our awakening. I hope you will join me and share your experiences with these lessons.
In tonight's show, we will read from and discuss Chapter8--"The Journey Back," as well as briefly discuss this past weeks Review lessons 201 through 205. We are truly not alone here; the "light of the world " goes with us. Does it ever feel like when you step forward towards God's will/your will for yourself you are beset with difficulties or fears/? That is because the ego finds it so threatening to realize it is being left behind that it becomes retaliative. This can be very uncomfortabel for us! But we can take comfort knowing who walks with us and leads us on this path to our /God's will--our elder brother the Christ. As we learn to join our minds more and more with him who has overcome and left behind the ego already, we will be free from the seeming attacks of the frightened ego mind. We will return more and more easily to the joy and peace that is God's will for us.
Tonight we will explore a group of lessons from the Workbook (Lessons 100 through 118) pertaining to the huge role of happiness in the life of a teacher of God (that is you and me!) In the words of the Course, "Without your joy, His joy is incomplete." How can we experience greater awareness of the happiness is that is God's will for us? That is in fact, His gift to us and is already within us? What are the keys to happiness and why is it such an important part of our very function here to be happy? Join me for a discussion of how to open our minds, hearts and lives to much greater happiness.
In tonight's episode, we will explore some of the Course's most beautiful lessons, Lesson's 93 through 96. Nothing you have ever done or thought has changed or altered you, for you remain as perfect as you were created. In these, lessons, we are encouraged not just to entertain this as an intellectual concept, but to really feel and reach "our one Self, Which is united with Its Creator." We examine the painful self-concepts that the ego mind would have us believe about our nature, and we choose to let them go and experience the peace that comes from aligning our thinking with the thoughts of God, the thoughts that remind us that "light and peace and joy abide in us," and in every one else. Join us for this uplifting exploration of who we really are.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (162 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- The Dream1 (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- American White History Month (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)