SORT BY Relevancy
What's the best way to sell to schools? It's the topic of greatest interest for everyone who wants to succeed in the K-12 education market. Many newcomers would like to find a low-cost entry, and the idea of using independent reps or resellers is popular. What have experts learned about this sales approach? What do you need to know to be successful working with K-12 channel partners? Join host Glen McCandless for a 15-minute interview with two veterans of K-12 sales, Farimah Schuerman and Mitch Weisburgh of Academic Business Advisors.
On a Sunday night in September, In The Country once again taped an on location episode at Paul Malysa's Studio.
The guest performers include Tia McGraff & Tommy Parham, Chase Stevens, All Night Mule and Kent Leggett. Tune in for a mix of conversation & songs - and some very special musical moments.
For more Country music interviews, be sure to visit www.inthecountryinterviews.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (12 chatters)
- acmedia (8 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (5 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (4 chatters)
- kingdomtalker (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- torihartman (3 chatters)
- Missy Hill (3 chatters)
- Business InSight2 (2 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (2 chatters)
- RN FM Radio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life in The Present Tense (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Virginia LTC Network (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)